It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:28 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:45 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

* yawn *

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:09 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

mga wrote:
* yawn *

your most intelligent post yet :lol: keep up the great work . your getting their champ..

Post subject: Guess who's back. Me
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:40 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hello Bucky

Long time no get insulted by. I read your article and I was impressed that you see a view that shows that America is and has been heading in a downward direction for a long time. It is a sad state of being that our leaders on both sides of the house have been painfully aware of. This is why America has taken the stand it has to try by hook or by crook to maintain its global standing. This is nothing new, as every superpower that has ever been has to prop up its power with stolen and pillaged plunder to keep its vaults full. Ah, civilization, what a burden.

The idea that you post and not give your stand immediately is what we object to. This nasty habit leaves it up to us to figure out your stance. It leaves us with the impression that your intent is to provoke and when mga got snotty and wouldn't respond fairly or read your post, well don't blame him. If you wish to post here and be a christian, that is OK, but be fair and give us your meaning and purpose first. Personally, after the time you've spent here, you should know that you rub people the wrong way and that just to see your name again is enough to send the regulars here into a frantic tizzy of spite, especially when you post a christian web site. IT's, "OH NO, here we go again" and we don't even read it.

Be the man here and apologise to mga and see that he really is a good person.

Do me a favor and go to this web site and READ IT completely, like you wanted us to do. This is a republican web site and discussion platform.

www.mypartytoo.com

It is a site for both republicans and democrats who are sick of the divide between us and wish to come together in compromise. The more we talk, the more we find we have things in common.

I welcome articles like the one you sent, and keep it up. Hopefully you have turned the corner and see that it is a fight for all our freedoms and truth that binds us more than the trivialities of morals and values.

With caution 'til proven right. DO.g's

PS. Show some compromise and get rid of your Liberalism quote. It's dogmatic and outdated. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:47 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

thank you dog's very respectable , and by the way i changed my liberalism quote. yu like :)

Post subject: Good fellow.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:09 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yes Bucky. It leaves it open to potential understanding. Welcome.

Get some shuteye pardner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:38 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
thank you dog's very respectable , and by the way i changed my liberalism quote. yu like :)

i'll agree with ya, do.q's...his signature does explain a little more about what bucky is all about.

but, as i posted in another section, the republican party (or, many of them) seem to be taking a more "moderate" position lately, even some of the hard lined ones such as bill frist. they give the appearance of shying away from the ultra-right bush conservatism and trying to be more "moderate".

my guess is that they are realizing that americans are getting tired of this apple pie, flag waving, praise-the-lord-and-america-too bullshit. they are facing major elections soon and do not want to lose any seats to the democrats.

however, a leopard doesn't change it's spots that easily. they are still the same old same old. one post that slightly critisizes american political bullshit does not make one "moderate".

bucky's past history has shown he's always been a hard lined right wing conservative and rarely, at any time, cared to openly discuss an issue with his own words. as i said before, cutting and pasting someone else's thoughts gets real boring fast. i don't mind civily talking or debating any issue with bucky or any one who happens to be of the right, but when doing so, use your own words and ideas...not someone elses.

i can respect a person more for that. and, with that, i'll ask bucky exactly what it is about "liberalism" he doesn't understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:43 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

An excellent topic on the Federal Reserve and how the manipulations of Central Banks cause national decisions.
And it has been reduced to a KAT FIGHT!!

TUT :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

TUTUTKAMEN wrote:
An excellent topic on the Federal Reserve and how the manipulations of Central Banks cause national decisions.
And it has been reduced to a KAT FIGHT!!

TUT :roll:

lol..it always ends up like this with one of bucky's posts. :roll:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2