It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:13 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: when the crazy people think you're insane....
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:11 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

we generally think of muslims as being "fanatically" religious, but when these people view george bush as being "off the rocker", something is wrong. the BBC has made several commentaries about this, however, the white house has been trying to deny that bush made those statements.

so, now it's a credibility issue: do we believe the lying bush or the untrustworthy palestinians? so far, i know for a fact that bush has lied to me, so that leaves me with one other option....

God told me to invade Iraq, Bush tells Palestinian ministers

President George W Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, a new BBC series reveals.

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

source:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressr ... bush.shtml

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I believe he made those statements when he was in Israel a couple of years ago as they were reported then in Ha'ratz (sp)... and I do recall discussing them then...

No clue where tho... as this tiger has a wide range... :twisted:

nevertheless... you have to ask yourself... these are JUST the voices in his head that are telling him to do this stuff... so whose to say that it's GOD doing the talking?

because.... there are lots of Texans on death row who listened to the voices in their heads too... and they called those voices God... too...

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]