It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: who really wears the "tin foil hats"?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:11 am 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 9:12 am
Posts: 1955
Location: upstate new york.
as a member of numerous political forums, i've been accused a couple of times of wearing the proverbial "tin foil hat" when it comes to discussing so-called conspiracies. usually by people who are republicans, but at times democrats as well. i won't argue here about such things as the WTC or other issues, that isn't the point of my editorial.

but, i have been outspoken against bush since he ran against al gore. i have also been very outspoken against the war in iraq since it was first brought up by bush. at the time, statistics showed that 80% of americans were in favor of going to war in iraq...that leaves a small 20% of us who did not. i held my ground, as many of you have, and i have not faultered one iota.

today, statistics show that almost 75% of americans have now decided that the war was NOT worth it, and almost an equal number have decided that bush is actually the incompetent fool many of us have proclaimed him to be all along.

so, who really has been wearing that "tin foil hat"? i find it hard to believe that so many americans were duped into believing in bush and his policies, but, i find myself being consoled with the fact that it wasn't i who wore the "tin foiled hat", but them.

_________________
land of the living dead


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:55 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:03 am
Posts: 844
Location: on the edge
“These secret societies are behind it all,” my father told me many years ago, During the early ‘50s he was a CIA branch chief, head of the East Asia intelligence analysis office. “The Vietnam War,” he said soberly, “is about drugs.” Many years later I finally had some understanding of what Dad was The Taptalking about. I wish I had asked more questions. Such as, was he talking about the Order of Skull and Bones?

http://www.bilderberg.org/skulbone.htm

http://www.fleshingoutskullandbones.com/

_________________
Look out kid, They keep it all hid.”
Bob Dylan “Subterranean Homesick Blues”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:52 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:18 pm
Posts: 1485
Location: Left Coast
wear the tin foil hat with pride mga... I do.

cuz cuz, WE have been proven correct and at every juncture, they are being proven incorrect...

_________________
My Pep Talk For Lefties and Lurkers


I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:15 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:19 pm
Posts: 2533
It's like them using their "Flip flop " term against Kerry, and it turns out their the ones flipping and flopping at every opportunity. What arrogant officious turdballs these republicans are.

They weave a pack of lies and rush to cover it up, like a fish dancing on shore, trying to get back to the safety of the water, when he's been caught. Who's wearing the tinfoil hats now.

Someone should get a picture of Bush going, with Rove and Condoleeza etc. in their foil hats, all in a row. Put it on the "Bush is going down" thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:54 pm 
Offline
Hear Me Roar!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:42 am
Posts: 296
Location: Classified
What? Tin foil hats are out of style?

No one tells me anything.

_________________
Illegitimi non Carborundum.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group