It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:17 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Speculations on the Plume Affair
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:43 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Some wierd specualtions on the Plume Affair.

First is Joe Wilson, the guy who origianally stepped on WH toes. This, from the very outset seems odd to me. Why wouyld the WH care what Mr. Wilson had to say? Scott Ritter, just to name one, has far better creds to thrust forward, and they got nowhere fast.....The WH doesn't catre about detractors, for the most part.

But Ms Plume...her *job* with the CIA, from what we can gather, confered on her the status of NOC (the hardest cover to maintain). To me this means the CIA considered her important enough to spend a lot of time and money concealing. Her job had something to do with a cover organization that was working to locate and follow the lost nukes of the soviet union.

Now, to me THIS is interesting.

I have long maintained that al-qaida is by and large a fairy tale, created by the cabal to keep the population in fear, and allow the Merchantilists free reign in their conquest and empire building. If you happened to see that BBC special *The Power of Nightmares*, you might have some idea, as I do, that Bin Ladan's group was very small, and not very powerful.

I do not believe Bin Ladan had MUCH to do with 9-11. I have always felt it smelled suspiciously like an inside job, or a job that was pulled off by someone with inside connections. I pick Mossad.

Now what if Plume's office had tracked a *lost nuke* to Mossad, or to British Intell (Brit Intell has already been caught pretending to be Arab bombers, so suddenly they are in the mix too), or the CIA (or, more to my thinking the mysterious WHIG with its various tentacles) itself? That entire operation is shut down now. After Bush dusted Plume, it fell apart, the cover was blown.

And the treat of a WMD terroist attack? Well, its on everyone's lips, especially in the WH.

All highly speculative, I admit.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]