It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: WHY LIBERALS CANNOT DESTROY PRESIDENT BUSH
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:54 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

WHY LIBERALS CANNOT DESTROY PRESIDENT BUSH
By Gordon Bishop (01/16/06)

Lieutenant General Chuck Pitman, U.S. Marine Corps (Ret.) is to be saluted for having the guts and patriotism to support the global War on Terror.

America needs more patriots like this 3-star general, not more liberals trashing the President and doing everything they can to make America lose the Iraqi war simply to bring down Bush and to advance their own anti-American agenda of power, money and control over Congress and the White House.

The liberal Democrat party has no agenda for America, only hate, lies and cowardly propaganda to help the enemy win the war against the U.S.A.

Here are General Pitman’s thoughts on war and peace:

I am sorry that the last seven times we Americans took up arms and sacrificed the blood of our youth, it was in the defense of Muslims (Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.).

I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came after 9/11

I am sorry that all of the murderers of 9/11 were Islamic Arabs.

I am sorry that most Arabs and Muslims have to live in squalor under savage dictatorships.

I am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth.

I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the U.S in their religious schools, mosques, and government-controlled media.

I am sorry that Yassar Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and highjacked the Palestinian “cause.”

I am sorry that no other Arab country will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial help to those same Palestinians.

I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs blame the USA for their problems.

I am sorry that own left-wing media, and our own brainwashed masses do not understand any of this (from the misleading vocal elements of our society like radical professors, CNN and the NY TIMES).
I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out of the “food for oil” (billions of dollars) money so they could get rich while the common folk suffered.

I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide bombers upon their death.

I am sorry that those same bombers are brainwashed thinking they will receive 72 virgins in “paradise.”

I am sorry that the homicide bombers think pregnant women, babies, children, the elderly and other noncombatant civilians are legitimate targets.

I am sorry that our troops die to free more Arabs from the gang rape rooms and the filling of mass graves of dissidents of their own making.

I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than any other group.

I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state.

I am sorry we don’t drop a few dozen “Daisy” cutters on Falujah.

I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient “Holy Site.”

I am sorry they didn’t apologize for driving a jet into the World Trade Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church – one of our Holy Sites.

I am sorry they didn’t apologize for Flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole, the embassy bombings, the murders and beheadings of Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl and many others.

I am sorry Michael Moore is American. He could feed a medium-sized village in Africa.

American will get past this latest absurdity. We will punish those responsible because that is what we do.

We hang out our dirty laundry for the entire world to see. We move on. That’s one of the reasons we are hated so much. We don’t hide this like all those Arab countries that are now demanding an apology.

Deep down inside, when most Americans saw this reported in the news, we were like “So what?” We lost hundreds and made fun of a few prisoners. Sure, it was wrong, it dramatically hurts our cause, but until captured we were trying to kill these same prisoners. Now we’re supposed to wring our hands because few were humiliated?

Our compassion is tempered with the vivid memories of our own people killed, mutilated and burn amongst a joyous crowd of celebrating Fallujahans.

If you want an apology from this American, you’re going to have a long wait! You have a better chance of finding those 72 virgins.

Thank you, General Pitman.

God Bless, America!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Why won't Republicans join us in our efforts to bring down the lying bastard? They cannot deny that he has lied over and over again. Yet, they still support his lying ass, and merely ignore the lies.

Bucky, go to this thread and read the long litany of Bush's undeniable lies. Refute any of them if you can.

Link: Bush's Lies

Stop being a moral coward Bucky. Face up to Bush's Lies.

Post subject: Bush is going Down, down, down
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

OH, the liberals aren't bringing Bushit down. He and his cronies are doing all by themselves. Give him enough rope and he will hang himself. The noose is getting tighter and tighter.

They are going down, down, down to a burning ring of fire! Down, down, down......

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:02 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I am sorry we have to read so many cut and paste lies posted by bucky and his empty headed excuses for human beings.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:21 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

yes i know your sorry dogshit , you hate the real truth . just shovel it down your fathead. you and your little rants mean nothing to me.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:49 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Hi Bucksnot

Just another reminder that you started some threads and they need your attention.

You seem to be so very good at calling others names and making baseless accusations, and yet, you seem unable to actually become involved in any real discussion of the issues. Is it that you have no opinion? If so, why bother saying anything?

Just to remind you:

1) You have been invited to respond to some posts regarding Bush, and several occasions when he may not have been being completely honest with the American electorate.

2)You raised certain issues about the ACLU and it's defence of freedom of religion (an excellent topic, if I may say so). There is at least one response to the issues you raised, and you might head over there and offer some of your witty reparte.

Yes, everytime I see you name I will post this, or something like it, until I have been assured you have taken on some responsibility for threads you start, and responded to those who pose direct questions to you.

From my point of view, you are the ultimate in pathetic. You run around making utterly inane comments, and utterly refusing to engage the issues you raise. Prove me wrong, Bucky, go and respond to the posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:22 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bucky seems to love the Bushies more than he does the Constitution. If Bush was a Democrat, you can bet your little boots, bucky, that I'd be screaming for his impeachment because he's a president that has broken the law...not just once, but numerous times. He's never been held accountable. Never.

If we ALL love America, then we have to agree that it's time to impeach Bush. He's nothing but a criminal and those with whom he surrounds himself are criminals.

Quote:
It reminds me of the United States Supreme Court in Bush v. Gore, stating they had to interfere with the election and overrule the Florida Supreme Court because we were in a national crisis -- we couldn't have a president elected at the appropriate time and place.

There was then a democracy with the Constitution telling us exactly how the election should be handled.

There is no crisis today that justifies suspending the constitution. There is a constitution in effect today. That constitution has endured for over 200 years.

Bush's cry of "crisis" is as false as former Chief Justice Rehnquist's (and four other Justices) cry of crisis. Each time both Rehnquist and Bush tried to set aside the Constitution to get an illegal result.

No president in over 200 years of our history has ever before claimed the "unitary powers" that Bush claims are his. Not President Lincoln during the Civil War, not President Wilson during World War I, not President Roosevelt during World War II, not President Truman during Korea, and not Presidents Johnson and Nixon during Vietnam.

Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and James Madison all saw the danger -- they never arrogated that power to the presidency.

Alito and Roberts, Thomas and Scalia, claim it, Bush claims it. Kennedy, who said in Bush v. Gore the Court was reconsidering the design of the government, will surely go along.

The President claims that he has the right to interpret laws "in a manner consistent with the Constitutional authority of the President to supervise the unitary executive branch and as the Commander-in-Chief and consistent with constitutional limitations on judicial power."

Bush bridled when asked by a reporter if "unchecked" presidential powers were dictatorial, angrily said, "I disagree with your view of unchecked power. There is the check of people being sworn to uphold the law for starters. There is oversight. We're talking to Congress all the time . . . to say unchecked powers is to ascribe dictatorial powers to the president, to which I object."

His objection is dishonest.

What does "unitary powers" mean? It means that if the President alone decides that the country is faced with what he alone defines to be a critical problem, his authority is unchecked. In other words, he decides where the powers lies in the Constitution -- he decides the contour of his power. This sounds more like a monarchy, more like authoritarianism than a democracy.

The taking of this power is not a coup d'état because the people today have the power of the vote in 2008. But it is dangerously close on that path -- the Founders recognized the danger of a too-powerful President.

The Bush Administration told us it does not deal with reality -- it creates reality -- Bush has created a legal façade allowing him to create his own world and then react to it as he chooses. Unfortunately, we are all dragged into his make-believe world with its make-believe legal system.

Samuel Alito, John Roberts (in his Circuit Court decisions), Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez, and wunderkind John Yoo give the President unchecked domestic and foreign powers to create that world. Bush can start his own wars, preemptive or otherwise, is the ultimate interpreter of foreign treaties, he defines enemy combatants as he wishes, he detains prisoners for as long as he wishes, he continues surveillance on foreign intercepts for as long as he wishes, he tortures as he wishes, he can ignore Congressional directives and statutes such as those creating FISA, as well as essential elements of our Constitution.

This litany has no end. We cannot now anticipate all the ramifications of the "unitary" president and his claim of "inherent powers," except that it clearly allows him to fully take over the government.

Although the Alito nomination process was largely a waste, it was very valuable in showing us how long and hard the Conservatives have thought about the "unitary" president. In Alito's earliest days with the Reagan administration, he laid out his concept of unchecked power -- of inherent authority. Tracing the clear, straight line from Meese to Bork to Alito to Thomas to Yoo to Gonzalez is easy, for those who can look. We can see the further immediate development, deepening and expansion of the concept of the unitary President that it became, long ago, before anyone was aware of it, a critical tenet of the Federalist Society and of the Conservative wing of the Republican Party.

The new power the President has come from somewhere. If you give him new powers, it comes at the expense of the people who previously had the power through the Congress to make those decisions.

This idea of this change of the power structure was not a flash in the pan idea -- it is not a concept without a meaning -- it is very serious and must be treated as such.

Gonzalez, Alito and Roberts argue that if the Constitution does not very specifically preclude the President's actions, he has a free hand. They claim they are writing on a clean slate. If the Founding Fathers did not anticipate everything a President might try and do and did not prohibit it, then Bush can do it. Only a document far, far longer than this Constitution could even attempt to scratch at the surface of these unforeseen events.

The Bush Administration ignore centuries of Constitutional decision-making that limits the President, decisions during the Civil War, World War II, World War II and the Korean, Vietnamese and Cold Wars. In the unlikely event the new Supreme Court does not give him all he wants, he will ignore those decisions as well.

That is truly what a "unitary" president means. If America did not pay attention before, it must now.

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/martin-ga ... 14171.html

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:20 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
he's a president that has broken the law...not just once, but numerous times. He's never been held accountable. Never.

He has done much worse than breaking the law Catherine. He has broken our country. There will be no recovery from this administration who is pushing fully the agenda of those who are truly in power. I don't care what party is selected next, I don't care if Bushit and all his cronies are impeached, it is too late. The damage done is so vast that no future administration will be able to stem the hemorrhaging which is appearing in all aspects or our failed government. Just try to name something that has NOT become corrupted or destroyed and I think you will see what I mean.

There is one solution, though the people are not ready for it yet. I am figuring that perhaps this will come after the upcoming economical collapse of the U.S.

I really don't care any more. I just sit back and watch all of the moves and countermoves of each side and give an ironic chuckle. It means nothing.

No. I have not given up. I've just come to the conclusion that until the people are ready to stand as one and take back this country, which you know they will attempt to stop with the use of force, I would rather spend quality time with my family. I would rather spend the time pampering my wife to let her know just how much I love her. I would rather spend the time preparing for that which is inevitable.

Most of us on this site know what it would take for this country, and this world to be a better place. Most of us have known for years. If we know this, then why is it not a reality? I don't care if it is a democrat or a republican in office, in the senate, or in the congress, they are all working for the same boss, and reaching towards the same goal though they go about it in different ways. Neither of the parties are working in the best interest of the people, they both just pay a lip service while they serve their true masters.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:46 pm 
Involved
Involved

As always with his kind, Bucky is a Republican first, and an American when it's convenient.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:29 am 
Deal With It!

bucky wrote:
yes i know your sorry dogshit , you hate the real truth . just shovel it down your fathead. you and your little rants mean nothing to me.

Gee Buck... Nothing's changed. Lowering public discourse to new depths.

I suppose it's the same old, same old... "Truth" as defined by Bucky is more often than not a contradiction in terms. Up is down, black is white, freedom is slavery, peace is war, love is hate.*

CupOJoe wrote:
As always with his kind, Bucky is a Republican first, and an American when it's convenient.

Personally, I think that Bucky leans more towards Theo-Fascism. Let's co-opt one of his favorite neo-Nazi hero's epithets and call him a Christo-Fascist. I makes perfect sense. If Islamo-Fascists exist, why wouldn't there be Christo-Fascists to counteract their evil super-powers? It would mesh flawlessly into the black and white absolutist philosophy that Bucky is so fond of sputtering.

*Most Reverent Apologies to Eric Arthur Blair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:31 am 
Involved
Involved

I agree. Christian fundamentalism is no different than Islamic fundamentalism. Muslims hardly have a monopoly on terrorism. Bucky and his kind forget the terrorist attacks in Ireland where good Christians were killing other good Christians.

Of course, whether he sides with Republicans or with other Christo-terrorists, he's still anti-American.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]