It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JESSE: The Rulers Have Had Enough
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

THE RULERS HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

Note: This is strictly opinion based on my observations. This is how I currently assess recent events. The following commentary contains many facts such as the description of who assembled the Bush administration; but the description of what is currently taking place with the changes in leadership is based on my personal observations of the world and the conclusions I have made based on those observations. While they may be 100% accurate I am basing these comments primarily on my observations.

As we watch the rebuilding of the Bush administration keep in mind that the very people who assembled the original Neocon George W. Bush administration are assembling the new look George W. Bush administration. The constant: George W. Bush; and he does not matter in the least. Bush is an empty shell of a human being. He was completely without agenda or even understanding of the world. Anyone who surrounded him and had his trust was able to shape every decision this man made. This is why the elimination of Rumsfeld from the scene is a bigger deal than most people realize. For the most part Rumsfeld and Cheney together were the real president in this administration. By replacing Rumsfeld we actually experienced a presidential change. This is why Cheney did not go at this time; it would have been to difficult for Bush to adjust to the total loss of direction. My guess is that Cheney will go one way or another but only after Rumsfeld’s replacement is solidly in place. That is unless Cheney decides that he is not going to play along in his diminished role.

So people like George Shultz, James Baker, George H.W. Bush, and the rest of the real global rulers who put the original Bush team together and who were, let’s just say influential and helpful in making sure that the “election” turned out the way they wanted it to, are now pulling the plug on team one and they are assembling team two.

The same faces seem to pop up during every sinister period in American history and we are really starting to see just how small but powerful this cabal of controllers is. The same few faces show up in auspicious places in history as if they were Woody Allen’s Zelig character. Donald Rumsfeld was there when Saddam was being created and then he was there when Saddam was being dismantled. The Iran Contra gang seem to show up at a lot of disquieting global events; and we are seeing them re-emerge like those loud buzzing bugs that show up every few years; only the bugs don’t seem to cause any real harm to this world.

Poke around a bit when you hear these names in the news. When you hear about the Iraq Study Group don’t pay attention to how its members are described; do you own research. For example don’t fall for the Description of James Baker as the former Secretary of State; take a look at what he has done since then and then ask why he is part of this group. Ask yourself who commissioned this group. Ask yourself if George W. Bush asked Baker to help assess Iraq or if Baker and company told Bush some new marching orders were on the way and that if Rumsfeld and Cheney don’t like it they will be given their marching orders.

This world is not what it appears to be. Don’t look at things to closely; stand back, far back and get the big picture. You need some distance if you are going to identify the patterns. Unfortunately the patterns that will appear seem to paint a very scary picture. Think about it!

JESSE, EDITOR, TVNL

November 11th, 2006

LINK TO SOURCE

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:17 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I agree. There are bigger things going on here.

All kinds of things happened just before the election. Things that indicated change was in the making. And, maybe even statements by George Bush saying that staying the course is not a truism.

The Iraq War is and was a debacle. I believe this was the main issue of the election. And, it looks like a fall guy was needed. And, they even waited til right after the election to do it.

But, Dick Cheney is still there. And, Rumsfeld is not. Some say that these people were actually running the government and policy and leading the charge for global domination. And, then some powers from the background emerged and a new phase of the drama unfolds.

Cheney is down but not out. I think George Bush is really a weak president and controls nothing. He is told what to do by " whoever "

Change was needed and it was provided. Rather starkly.

Here is a related article on this topic:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e15582.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:31 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am still wondering why Cheney was so silent immediately after the election and when Rumsfeld left. Maybe he was quoted on the msm, which I don't watch, but we've all been wondering about his conspicuous absence.

This group Jesse is talking about might have told Dicky to either get lost for awhile or he'd be the next fall guy.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:40 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

the recent involvement by bush sr. and his group of men into the present administration should be telling us something. apparently, bush sr. was either pressured to get involved or decided he had to step in and attempt to fix jr.'s fuck ups. obviously, even the top republicans realize that bush jr. has created a huge mess for america.

this isn't a good sign for bush jr., if daddy has to step in and fix his problems. already word is leaking out that the white house is going to follow the baker recommendations...a far cry from "stay the course", since they are saying iraq is a total mess and they want to start reducing troops.

the democrats need to view the recommnedations carefully and even make their own adjustments if they want to gain credit for any thing that ends the war before '08. this will ensure a democrat president victory.