Probably Yes 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Most likely Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Definitely Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Jesse predicts Jon Edwards as presidential winner 2008
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:19 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Prediction dates- April 30th, 2006 in New York City, and one time in Chicago in June of 2006

Jesse’s Predictions Coming True
Officials: John Edwards to announce ‘08 run
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16239360/

Those of you who have seen my live presentations or have listened to my radio program know that I have been saying that John Edwards will be our next president. I said this just prior to the 2004 elections when I said that John Kerry, a Skull & Bones member would go along with the farce of an election because the real people’s choice, Howard Dean, would never be allowed to win. He was not an inside player.

Edwards was accepted by the group of people known as the Bilderberg Group. He was invited to speak to them and he charmed them, according to all reports from this secretive group. An argument could be made for claiming that this group is a subset of what is really a global government that controls most governments from behind the scenes. They do this in various ways; financial, militarily and para militarily. No matter how you look at it they are a very powerful group of people.

I had said that you should look no further than John Edwards when you try to figure out who will be the next Democratic presidential candidate. I had said publicly, many times that Edwards had already been selected. The media verified my assertions by continuing to bring up Edwards even though he never indicated an interest in running. What does that tell you? It tells you that the media know because these decisions are made by the people who control the media.

I said many times, on the record that if Edwards did win it would indicate that my assessment of the situation is true. It means that there are powerful non-elected people who have complete control over our political process. I also told you that if he wins you should arm yourselves because these people are indeed in control of us and we must protect ourselves from them.

Well…it’s starting…out of nowhere Edwards is now a potential candidate.

If my assessment is correct the rest of this horse race is just a show, as is most of the procedures conducted by our so called elected officials. The people have no say in what takes place. We have no representation at all. Our so called elected officials do not legislate according to our desires. And the political process is in place simply to make us think that we live in a democracy.

If Edwards is our next president, please…oh please, pay attention to what I am saying.

Peace,
Jesse - Editor, TvNewsLIES.org

REFERENCE - I was video taped at no less than two public events discussing this issue and specifically stating that John Edwards will be the next president. One time at the NY911TRUTH.ORG event on April 30th, 2006 in New York City, and one time in Chicago at the 9/11 Truth Convention in June of 2006 run by 911TRUTH.ORG. Just for the record.

December 16th, 2006
Categories: Jesse's Thoughts, Politics, PNAC, Democracy, Shadow Government . Author: Jesse

1 Comment(s)

Pingback by TvNewsLIES.org » Archive » Franken to Seek Senate Seat as I Predicted: Are You Listening to Me Yet? on January 18, 2007 1:09 am
[…] Don’t let Al Franken’s little feud with Bill O’Reilly fool you they are one in the same. FOX, CNN, ABC, Air America (post Mike Malloy), are all the same. They try their best to get you to believe that bias is the main problem with the media when in reality the problem is not bias, it is deception and most of this deception comes in the form of omission of information. It’s not what they say, it is what they don’t say, and Franken don’t say what isn’t approved by the people behind the scenes and that’s a fact! Think about it! REFERENCE: My Prediction About Edwards: […]

Tune in to TvNewsLIES Radio! Live, Thursday Evenings at 8 PM ET.
Listen to the replays in the archive any time!
Courtesy Revere Radio!TVNL RADIO SHOW

http://tvnewslies.org/html/radio_show.html

Advertisement for the editor-TVNL

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: If every subscriber to this mailing list donated $1 per week our minimum financial needs would be met. If we doubled the size of our list it would only take $0.50 per week. Being financed to this point would mean that TvNewsLIES could pay for its overhead and any money over this amount could go towards hiring reporters and expanding the new radio program. It would also allow TvNewsLIES could repay my original investment so that I can do things like pay the rent and buy food! Just something to think about. http://tvnewslies.org/html/an_urgent_message.html

Support us with a simple click of the mouse!: If every subscriber to this site clicked on some of the text ads on the news page we would probably earn enough advertising revenue to keep going without donations!

SHOP WITH US! – If you use our links on the side of the news page when you shop at your favorite online stores we receive revenue from the online shops and it costs you nothing!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

You can subscribe to Jesse's Newsletter at this URL- http://www.tvnewslies.org/scgi-bin/dada ... _Headlines

Lots of great reading material, blogs and news gathered from around the world. Check it out! Think about it!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

...and then there's Guiliani. :roll:

[url=http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/20070206_giuliani_makes_campaign_official/]Giuliani Makes Campaign Official
[/url]

It'll be interesting to hear what Jesse says about him.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:10 pm 

Hey, that's an unfair poll. I do not think that Edwards is going to win and I frankly hope he doesn't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:10 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Steven Harper was at the Bilderberg Group meeting 2 years before he become Prime Minister of Canada.

Personally, I'm betting Hillary will be the next President, unless she bows out at just the right time and gives her support to Edwards. This could be part of a plan.

What leader of a Country (now dead) said that his Country "Controls" the United States and it's people know it?

Someone once said - "If the wars were fought against the unfair Media and those who control the money, the World would be a far better place."
Well, perhaps it would be. Still, most people are to blame because they never try and seek the real truth on any matter. They're more interested in the next great diet program, cloths for dogs, the next line of makeup, what models eat, Entertainment tonight, sports, game shows and the list goes on.

Jesse may very well be right about Edwards. We'll see. What he said about
the political system is correct. It went down the rabbit hole a long time ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:19 am 

along with the bilderberg group you can also include those privy to the inner workings of the trilateral commission and last but certainly not least, the adepts of key elements within the hierarchy of the illuminati.

most of the sheeple walking around today laugh and scoff at the suggestions of any plausibility whatsoever of any such worldwide shadow government entities being in existence. these are the same sheeple that were accurately described by sir irate in the previous post.

i watched edwards on meet the press last week. previously i had a higher opinion of him but after some of his responses to russert i felt a different feeling come over me as i wondered why he seemed, to me at least, to have changed his stance on certain questions that i'm betting he would've answered differently a year or 2 ago. i kept wondering, who got to you and why are you selling out?

i could see a change in him and i guess jesse seems to have seen it as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

It looks like Edwards is taking some heat over the lavish estate he's building in Orange County, NC:

Edwards takes heat over lavish estate

Quote:
With a current building value of $4.3 million, the unfinished Edwards estate is already about $1 million more expensive than any other house in the county, according to tax records. It sits on land worth about $1.1 million.

Edwards first purchased the land in 2004, during his failed run as vice president. He recently sold his mansion in Washington's tony Georgetown neighborhood for $5.2 million

But let's not be hypocritical nor naive about the wealth of some of the politicians who now run and/or want to run our government. It's become a REQUIREMENT to be both personally wealthy and to also be able to raise millions of dollars before a prospective candidate can even think of running an effective political campaign. I don't think the old adage of "anybody can be President of the US if he or she wants to be badly enough" holds true anymore.

Quote:
Many of the other 2008 contenders also own expensive homes. New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and husband Bill, the former president, own two homes: a Dutch Colonial house in Chappaqua, N.Y., that they purchased for $1.7 million in 1999, and a Washington home that went for $2.9 million in 2001.

On the GOP side, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, the founder of venture capital and investment firm Bain Capital, owns three homes. Arizona Sen. John McCain also owns real estate worth millions of dollars

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman