It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why I do not travel anymore!
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:16 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... cleId=5516
I stopped going through Canada a few years ago due to the unfriendly treatment I received at the border, no stickers on the car and I was dressed conservatively, a regular guy but it was a very cold reception. Nothing at all like it used to be when I traveled frequently through Canada with my family when I was into that mode. As far as air travel, forget it, I am always singled out for the through shakedown. Now pass ports are all the rage and no one seems upset! I guess we will need one soon to travel between the states. I refuse to get one of those pieces of toilet paper too. Finally when we want to tour our home state there will soon be a check point on the outskirts of town and that old familiar question, "where yah goin mister?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Did you see the film America- Freedom to Fascism? Don't even get a drivers licence and be wary of all their methods of tracking you.

We don't know what information they have on us, but it is extensive and can identify us as dissenters thereby making our travel, our last freedom, restricted. Perhaps when they start inserting tracking devices on our money, persons, bank transactions, purchases- and we can somehow stop them from getting all this free information, we could claim our existences back. But we have become numbers and not names.

Here in Canada we need a passport to enter your country by air and soon a special card or probably our drivers license to drive over the border. Perhaps when the NAU comes into fruition, we''ll have easier access across borders, but then you're stuck with their ID cards. In your pocket, the hand or the forehead. My my my.

Can't wait for the remake of "the Prisoner" which will be coming out soon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4972194.stm

The price we pay for giving away free information all these years is our freedoms and liberties.

We want Information! I am NOT a number- I'm a free man!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Checkpoints ... Where is your papers !? ... Checking the watch list - Hmmm - Anyone seen him / her lately?

We've are been numbered and I expect we are being categorized. (Numbered = SIN - Numbers.) Maybe it will be a threat level color code for dissenters?

I read a guy's story someplace, about his time in a jail in one of the USA States. While being transferred, he was taken to a jail in Illinios, where he stayed for a couple of weeks. Anyway, while there a strange things happened. It was late at night or very early morning, when they were all told to get up and was then was horded into one cell. A short time later, a bunch of people arrived wearing skin tight black suits; like leather. They had attack dogs that snarled and barked at them. They were all told to "get down" and as they got down on the floor, they crawled all around them taking pictures and filming the prisoners. Some of this squad were women. Some had visors over their faces while others did not. He noticed two women who were absolutely beautiful. He said it was all eerie and shocking.

SI--