It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The entire government has failed us on Iraq--Olbermann
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:47 pm 

The entire government has failed us on Iraq

For the president, and the majority leaders and candidates and rank-and-file Congressmen and Senators of either party—there is only blame for this shameful, and bi-partisan, betrayal

Keith lays it on the line again--beautifully! We MUST get the message to our Dems they were elected to end this war--and they are caving to the Bush administration.

The Dems should keep sending the bill they passed last time to Bush until he signs it. If he continues to veto, he is responsible for keeping the war going and so many people dying.

The Dems caved. They should hear about it...and hear about it...and hear about it..............and hear about it even more!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:28 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Dori, we have profiles in cowardice here.

Sensischolar, over at the Unfiltered News Network, posted Olbermann's comments to you tube. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1S8ZgjQ3vU.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am so disgusted with the Democrats right now that if the election was held, I wouldn't vote for a single one of them. Nancy Pelosi is just another Condi Rice...sucking up to Bush and his Republican cronies. How dare they betray us and our troops in the way that they have. I don't want to hear any thing else about what wonders they're going to perform... :evil:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:59 am 

i'm probably as pissed off as anyone..........

........that said, after i calm back down i realize also that the longer this frickin debacle plays out in iraq the bigger the likelihood of a democratic landslide in next years election.

but the problem for dems, who should be ashamed for caving, is the currency that is being paid in the ultimate sacrifice of our soldiers blood for the lies and outright criminality being perpetrated by the bushicons.

for now we have to take a huge, deep breath and realize that we lost just the battle NOT the overall culture war. when you get knocked down, unless your dead, you get back up on your feet and fight dirtier, harder and as nasty as you can .

the potential political caveat for the repugs is they know that all they've got is a small window of opportunity for anything positive to happen by this fall. as most media info/speculation indicates the cuurent surge trend that the bushicons pushed for is not going in the direction that the bushicons had hoped for. bad news for the gop base. repugs who are up for reelection next year are going to be screaming for thier own political hides this fall if the bushicons policies continue to fail. most experts with any shread of credibility are betting that surges 1 and possibly 2 will have the same failing result.

yeah i'm pissed, this aint over by a long shot. the bushicons know they're in a lot of trouble.