It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:15 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: America’s Tomorrow
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:06 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

As I was reading this article, I had every intention of doing as I usually do and snip out a piece, quote it, and possibly leave a message at the end.

I'm not.

I'm going to leave my own message instead. Do with it as you will.

There was a time in my life that I was considered a conspiracy theorist. I know...hard to believe eh?

It seems to be that I was actually pretty astute. I guess that it ends up that I was not all that crazy after all.

From what I remember, since I have come to this site, I have been consistent in the message which I have been trying to get across. You all have allowed me to remain here because, despite my consistent message that this entire government is corrupt, I do my best to remain polite, rash, intelligent, and reasonable. I have been trying to warn and explain since the beginning yet obviously I am just not cut out for the job. I have failed and I am still failing.

Time and time again I have tried to explain that both parties are totally corrupt, in as many ways as I could think of, yet to no avail. It appears that few understand, that most are stuck in la la land, that many are still willing to work with this corrupt system.

Fine, so be it.

I am here to tell you that you were warned, and you have been warned over and over yet you refused to believe.

I want you to read this article attached and remember that when all of this comes to pass, you had your warning in advance. You refused to recognize the truth. You continued to be willing to work with this corrupt government....this corrupt system. When they come for you and your family I want you to realize that we have done this to ourselves. We have allowed it by allowing ourselves to remain blind to our own ignorance's.

I am not saying these things in anger, I am saying them in disappointment. We could have stopped this at any time if we would have been vigilant. We could have stopped this if we would have listened to the "conspiracy theorist" from over the years.

I imagine that many of you who are reading this right now were likely one of the people who would have labeled me a tinfoil hat wearing kook back in the day. That's fine. I was used to it. I still get it once in awhile and unless they push the issue I'm good with it. I cant cure blindness.

Life does indeed seem to be a harsh teacher. It appears that this is a lesson that we are going to have to learn the hard way.

Keep believing what you believe at your own risk. You keep saying that tomorrow will be a better day. I'm here to tell you that tomorrow will never come.

Here is the article. I can only hope that you read it and understand.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11403.htm

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.