It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: In Our Name
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Since WWII we have gone from one of the most celebrated and respected nations in history, to an astonishing nadir neo-conned and cemented by the BB. And to a great extent, we’ve done it coup by coup, one vulnerable nation at a time. Except for the full military aggressions (since WWII we have bombed 20 countries) [2], our imperialism has metastasized beneath awareness of most Americans. In the last half century we have hammered some 50 nations into client states...nations that have resources we covet, but insufficient military teeth. The dynamics get complicated, but not the results. Typically, we wheedle up to leaders of a third world country, offering to arrange a loan from the international lending community like the World Bank. One condition of the loan is that 90% or so of the money comes back to one of our huge corporations like Bechtel or Halliburton to build infrastructure projects that serve primarily the elite. Often at least a billion dollars, these loans, plus interest, are something the prey countries could never repay. Later on, after our Bechtels and Halliburtons have siphoned the money back to us, and the loan payments get unbearable, we swoop in declaring that: "You’ve borrowed all this money; you owe us this money, but aren’t repaying your debts. So you must open up your resources to us...." Stated most simply: We arrange through the elite of countries, loans to benefit primarily those elite—loans that their countries can never repay, then take over their economies. Predatory imperialism with flair. To a large degree, America has become so wealthy not so much because we have created such wealth, but because we have ripped off so many others. With 50 prey countries under our thumb, we control a majority of the world’s resources. Since WWII, America’s greatest export has had nothing to do with freedom and democracy, or prosperity, and everything to do with poverty. Our collaborators in these countries make out like imperial bandits, while the vast majority of their citizens barely survive, their environments, and futures, trashed, their cultures road kill. Such is how, fundamentally, we prepare ground for seeds of terrorism.

http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/08/in-our-name.html

Until one comes to realize that our system is corrupt and we have been sold out, you will continue to be pawns and slaves.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:15 pm 
Involved
Involved

So what's the solution? How do "we the people" put an end to this cycle?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:34 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Until all in America come to realize that this system is corrupt, Democrat, Republican, Independent, and whoever else may be involved, and stop this petty bickering, each group pointing a finger at the other we are lost.

In unity we are strong, divided we WILL fail.

Throw out all of the political beliefs and come together for the love of humanity.

Venus, in one thread you gave a very brief rundown on your stances in regards to Bush and in regards to the events of 9/11.

Now, keep this in mind. I have seen credible scientific evidence that disputes the official theory, yet instead of doing what scientists SHOULD do, which is to come together and work on the issues in dispute, those who side with the government will not come together with those who are pointing out the flaws in the governments theory, not to prove one side or the other wrong, but to reach the truth. Is this not what scientists are supposed to do?

With that in mind, for the purpose of continuing this conversation, I am willing to say you are correct, and the governments story is true, 19 hijackers and all that.

Do you really think that we were attacked because they hate our freedom, or do you think it is more likely that they hate the fact that we have been screwing over many country's in the world for decades?

The only freedom of ours that they hate is our freedom to run around the world and destroy thousands of lives in order to steal their wealth.

Think about the anger you felt on 9/11. That was one attack. How many country's have we attacked over the past 50 years? What? Are we so naive that we didn't think someone was actually going to hit back?

Think about it. Do you consider yourself a strong person? Would you defend yourself if someone kept beating you?

This is only ONE of the problems from the Republican side who still support this insanity.

Another problem is those who can not imagine that a government can and will attack its own people if they have an agenda to fulfill. It has been proven time and time again....why is it thought that ours, which is in such a state of corruption, could not do the same thing?

Then we have the Democrats.

Those who support the Democrats do not realize that it is because of the Democrat's that this has been able to happen. The continual concentration of power, the continual taking of our money for the "good" of the people.

Then they act surprised when a madman comes in and takes advantage of everything they have given him and more,,,, and yes, I'm sorry, this president and all of his peoples philosophy is pure insanity. I have never in my life seen anything like this. I have seen this danger coming for YEARS yet the realizations of what I feared are mind blowing. This is real folks. Not a game.

Wait till 2006 I heard them say. Then we will fix em. Oh, wait till 2008....then we will fix em.

The one thing that I have heard that has blown my mind.
Give them a chance, they are trying.

It has echoed in my mind like the empty words that they are. Time and time again they have voted to continue this and even if one of them does get elected in 08 there is no intention of stopping it. Once again, think I'm lying. Fine. I guess you do have to learn the hard way. That is IF we are not in a full dictatorship by then.

They are trying......I wonder...if you were there holding PIECES OF YOUR CHILD, would you say to yourself at least they are trying? Yeah right. No wonder they hate us.

Then both party's ignore the continuing move towards the one world government. WTF, are we really that stupid? It appears so.

ALL OF THE ANSWERES ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. THIS SYSTEM IS BROKEN. BOTH THE DEMOCRATS AND THE REPUBLICANS HAVE PROVEN WHO THEY ARE, GET RID OF THEM.

We have been giving these people a choice. Once we as one can decide enough is enough then we may be able to do something.

Something that we can start doing right now is to start pressuring our state officials. To hell with the people in Washington, they should have NEVER had this much power to begin with. This is EXACTLY what our founding fathers warned us about time and time again.

Our Constitution has been shredded!!!

In the end, we have two choices.

Either we are going to give back control of our government to the states where it belongs and make the federal small enough to drown in a bathtub, or in other words, destroy this current system and revert back to an earlier time where we did have control, or the world is going to have no choice but to unite against us, in which case all of mankind will be destroyed. It is our choice.

Right now, this is the ONLY thing that we should be worried about. We should not care about global warming, abortion, healthcare, immigration, the economy, nor any other politically charged subject. None of this shit is going to matter because if we do not stop this it WILL be the end. Trust me, these things will be the last thought in your head if we do not take back control.

Right now we are shattered into a million little shards. Until we are ready to come together as one and fight this, we are as good as lost. I don't care what your political status is, I don't care your religion, I do not care if you are black, white , Hispanic or any other color of the human rainbow. If you are a good person then that is all that should matter.

We are in a fight for humanity. Either we fight for all of humanity here and now TOGETHER or we are helping them. Remember, you are either with us or against us?

What can we do? We can start by stopping this bickering amongst ourselves and join together as ONE.

We need a leader who is able to unite everyone, but more importantly, we need to understand where the true problems are at. Follow the money.

I do not fault you for being a Republican Venus. The Republicans of old had some good ideas. Financial responsibility, small government, etc...etc. I do not fault anyone for being Democrat either. The Democrats of old had some good ideas. Social issues, taking care of one another. etc...etc.

Instead of coming together and working, there is a constant partisan argument going on, each side trying to make the other look bad so they can win at the polls. Simply mind boggling.

These animals who are now destroying us are not those party's of old and they will suck the lifeblood out of every human being on this earth and spit it into the real rulers pockets.

I follow one government. That is the government that resides in me. If I allow this government which rules me to become corrupted then I deserve any punishment I get do I not?

Shouldn't this apply to all?

I'm tired Daughter of Jupiter. I see a tidal wave of death and destruction and there is not a damn thing I can do about it. Not enough bricks to build a retaining wall and even if there were enough bricks, there is no mortar to hold them together.

We have not earned our right to remain here. We have proven and continue to prove this with our actions.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:18 pm 
Involved
Involved

WOW.....awesome response!!!

There are so many points to discuss in there. I'm just going to sart with this one until I get a little more time.

CrimsonEagle wrote:

Do you really think that we were attacked because they hate our freedom, or do you think it is more likely that they hate the fact that we have been screwing over many country's in the world for decades?

The only freedom of ours that they hate is our freedom to run around the world and destroy thousands of lives in order to steal their wealth.

Think about the anger you felt on 9/11. That was one attack. How many country's have we attacked over the past 50 years? What? Are we so naive that we didn't think someone was actually going to hit back?

See...this is one point that makes it hard to believe what the conspiracy theorists claim happened....about it being an inside job. Take the words of OBL himself:

Quote:
We are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy. Allah willing, and nothing is too great for Allah," bin Laden said in the transcript.

He said the mujahedeen fighters did the same thing to the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s, "using guerrilla warfare and the war of attrition to fight tyrannical superpowers."

"We, alongside the mujahedeen, bled Russia for 10 years until it went bankrupt and was forced to withdraw in defeat," bin Laden said.

He also said al Qaeda has found it "easy for us to provoke and bait this administration."

AQ did carry out these attacks and I am sure it was for the reasons you believe. So we agree. I'm not willing to blame the whole thing on GWB like most democrats do.

I know that was all off topic of your original intentions with this thread and your explanation as to how we need to drop the two party bickering and get down to business and back to the constitution was heard loud and clear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Venus:
Quote:
I'm not willing to blame the whole thing on GWB like most democrats do.

I am a Democrat and I will be the first to say GWB isn't smart enough to pull something like that off. Most democrats???? Maybe some....but I would't use the term "most".

I do believe he used 9/11 to go into a country that did nothing to us and call it a "war on terrorism".

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:11 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

First I would like you to read this.

http://www.911review.com/articles/usamah/khilafah.html

Then I would like you to read this which is from where your quote originated from.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/binladen.tape/index.html

Now, what can you understand from these two articles?

And then I would like you to read this quote.

Quote:
Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.

Herman Goering (high-ranking Nazi)

Now I would like to ask you something.

Do you believe that it is impossible that a corrupt government would attack it's own people in order that they fulfill their desired goals?

Do you believe it impossible that a corrupt government would be complicit in atrocity's against its own people in order to fulfill their desired goals?

Does this mean that I am correct in my assumptions? No, I am forced to admit that their may be other possibilities.

But......with the evidence that I have witnessed, the possibility's have been narrowed down consistently pointing in one direction.

Once again. Their own actions have proven who they are. They are liars and nothing they say can be trusted.

I am NOT trying to force you into believing anything. I am trying to open your mind. It is up to YOU to recognize this. I cannot nor would I want to force you to see, I have to somehow open doors that you have not seen and then you will have to be the judge as to wether what is behind that door makes sense or not, and truth be told, I'm not very good at this game. I get frustrated when a door is open wide yet no one even glances at it, continuing on the same path they have been treading all along.

Throw away everything you believe to be true and enter into the world of possibility's. Then FORCE YOURSELF to look at ALL of the evidence presented to you in a way that cannot allow your biases to affect what you are attempting to judge.

Each piece of information we receive is a piece of a large puzzle. Examine these pieces minutely with the big picture in mind and ask yourself, does this piece fit perfectly or is there something wrong.

We do not have all of the pieces to this puzzle, but we DO have enough to understand what the final picture is going to look like.

We are able to, within the limits that Nature has allowed us, create our own reality within REALITY. We have the power to create a new reality for humanity. It is up to us to realize this and begin to create it together.

But first we must understand that we have given them our ability to create a better world and they are using it to harm us and be willing to remove these people from power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:29 am 

Whoever it was that actually flew those planes into the towers, the United States had been warned many times before it happened. Our government ignored those warnings.

Bush didn't bother to pay attention to the briefing he got in August 2001. After all, he was on vacation and why work when you are on vacation, eh? And of course, there is that 'we need a Pearl Harbor type incident to convince the people we need war' business too...

9/11/01 played right into the hands of people who wanted war. And the President of a country 'under attack' sat in a room of children and read to them rather than leave. If we were actually under attack, wouldn't that mean he was endangering those children by staying there? Wouldn't his agenda be to leave and be Presidential during such a disaster for our country?

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid