It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: the truth
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:53 am 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:43 am
Posts: 1015
ok , thats just wonderful that you learned to look up a word in the dictionary, and copy what you see , and say this is what i am.. why can't you think for yourself.
second, it's obivios that you don't have a clue of what you quoted from the dictionary, if you did you wouldn't be such a pathitic follower of nothing.
your definiton...i quote what you follow
YOUR QUOTE 1. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or
authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
MEANING: not limited . you accept everything as being ok , gay , child molesters, you save dogs but you won't help to save a person ,example the shavio girl your people want to let her starve to death , republicians are saving her life. so don't talk to me about values YOU DON'T HAVE ANY.
YOUR QUOTE 2. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and
tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
MEANING. again you accept any life style, in your little pitiful mind you live in a gray area. if you were really sincere about open to new ideas you wouldn't bash the president with lies.. NOTHING on your website is backed up by fact , why don't you read and learn before you open your mouth.if a percent of that trash that you write were true don't you think it would be all over the news , don't be stupid all your life, or i guess you still believe in the big conspiracy theorys.
your quote.3. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
meaning.. this just means hey world look at me i can't think for myself . ingorant , show me something and stop wyning.
your quote.4. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party
founded on or associated with principles of social and political
liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.
meaning..i can follow but i can't lead.
so i answered your questions now why can't you the great liberal answer my questions , from the last e-mail.oh thats right you don't stand firmly for anything and this exempts you from acting like anything but a child..
and here you go again saying christians own the copyright on values, now think about what you said .. i guess micheal moore told you this so it must be true. again read , think and educate yourself before making such childish statements.
and you are right most values are common sense and universal to intelligent people , so why don't liberals have any..i don't have to go any further on this one it would just embarass you, your website is enough to see that you haven't any values or common sense not to speak of your almighty intellegence.
the reason atheists don't tell people how to live is because they are lost and don't know how to live themselves.
christians wrote the book on how to live, your right about that this book came from the creator. and you are wrong atheist did right books , people just don't care to read junk . now you tell me who is more intelligent..
by the way what is the name of this book that you claim christians wrote on killing people , another grander of illusion you show me this book wrote by christians and i'll buy it, another example of shoving your foot in your so intelligent mouth. this is the reason God gave you two ears and one mouth so yuo can listen twice as much as you talk . its obivious you haven't conqured this small step yet.
and you say christianty is responsible for record deaths in history , so i guess no other religions are part of this. if you knew anything the statement you wrote should be wrote RELIGION is responsibly for more deaths in history , this includes ALL religions.. again read , think, educate yourself then talk..
you say atheist don't go door to door preaching their ways well thats simple, they prey on the weak and your not going to find that door to door , don't be an idiot.and yes they are trying to legislate and prevent practicing values, this country was founded on christian values and they are trying to take that out of this country , this is pretty radical to me , that an ingorant atheist will sue the school because my child or any child wants to say a prayer in school.if you don't like it leave it or in other words get the hell out , i will never lower my standards for idiots..
you mean to tell me that christians told you who you can sleep with . i find that hard to believe that a christian told you who you can sleep with , christians are faithful people and follow the bible which states a man shall not lay with another man. so i seriously doubt that someone came up to you and said you will sleep with this person or else. again don't spread idiosim.
the statement you made about the existance of God not meeting your minimal requirements and comparing it to ufo's just prooves how shallow your mind really is. thats like saying if i stand under a carport i must be a car, don't be against what you don't understand, take time to educate yourself to understand what you are against.you say God is a theory because you can't see him. and i guess because you can see yourself in the mirror makes you real, well the eyes were only made to see whats on the outside . so if i were blind and deaf you would only be a theory to me.so according to your minimal requirements you would just be a theory. end of story
any idiot can condem what has come to be an intelligent person tries to understand what hasen't yet come to be.
so you say , saying lord and savior is being greedy and selfish , but your definition of a liberal states 1. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or
authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
another flip flop ,make up your mind .. oh thats right this must also be a theory as long as it suits your argument. and you say you don't want to be saved or go to heaven , well i would rather believe in hell and find out i was wrong then not believe in it and find out i was wrong.
you mean to tell me you have an impeccable record of making this world a better place. looking at your website of lies , and propaganda with nothing to back up your lies , all your website says is that you are anti-american , anti-christ , anti-bush, oooh here you roar. i'm not impressed with your shallow minded ideas and theorys ,
you tell me to keep my child molesting clergy to myself. oh thats right lets create another theory to support your argument. lets say if you are a christian you are responsible for every mans actions that also claim to be christians . i'm sure no atheists are child molesters , because they are smart like you.. hows that
we can put that on your website , under liberal theory' s by the IMPECCABLE JESSE.
and i thought i was talking to just some idiot, but since you told me about your near perfect record i just feel so honored if idiots are near perfect i must be just awsome. man get off that little pedistal you created in your shallow mind and be a man. what are you 6 or something .
you say bush lies and that PNAC is a bad idea , so you are telling me that you DO NOT want countries comming together in peace . boy that just throws your liberal statements for a good flip flop,
and yes abortion is murder, but i forgot your near perfect so you should know that.
i never applauded the bombing of human beings,
and i believe we were threatned when the towers fell, but you wouldn't understand , war was brought to america , and if we didn't go overseas the war would stay here.plus which you probably didn't know that saddam killed thousands upon thousands, and you people say that this is not our problem, your greed and selfishness is just distgusting.
you know war is a horrible thing, but sometimes its unavoidable, if we never went to war , you definitly wouldn't be sitting in a free country typing your little liberal lies, think about someone besides yourself. for a change.
your statement about flip floping ,dosen't justify itself nor your idiosm, nothing complex about right and wrong. just face it your not perfect like you said you were , in fact your very week minded, but don't give up you still have time to correct yourself and do whats really right.thats twice you told me that if i get in an intellectual battle with you that i would lose badly, well i'm still waiting for this intellectual battle , so far all i got from you is bla bla , i really think a 5 yr old can out intellect you. atleast they know right from wrong.
please next time you send an e-mail so long atleast make it interesting , you know you really suck at debating , you flip flop , you lie, you believe in nothing , life is just a theory to you , and you are shallow minded , quit being an al frankin suckass and think for yourself. don't be a typical liberal.


remember and i quote the great jesse, there is nothing beneficial in being stubbron.
READ, THINK, EDUCATE YOURSELF THEN AND I SAY AGAIN THEN SPEAK.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse [mailto:letters@tvnewslies.org]
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 2:04 PM

Subject: RE:


ib·er·al "liberal" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lbr-l, lbrl)
adj.

1. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or
authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
2. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and
tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
3. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
4. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party
founded on or associated with principles of social and political
liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.

So which elements of liberalism do you find to be objectionable?

OK, you start out by basically showing me that you don't only NOT know
what liberal means, you don't even know what a definition is. You did
not answer the question. Do you even answer questions in your own head?

Regarding Christian values, Christians don't own the copyright on
values. Most values are common sense and universal to intelligent
people.

Atheists don't tell others how to live. Christians wrote the book on
telling others how to live. They also wrote the book on killing people
who do not agree with them. Christianity is responsible for more death
than any other single cause of death in recorded human history.

You do not have Atheists going door to door preaching their ways. They
are also not trying to legislate anything that prevents others from
practicing their own values. Only religious fanatics or I should say
radicals, do this. Christians want to tell me who I can sleep with.
Atheists do not infringe on my life in this way. Nobody tells Christians
who they can sleep with, marry or do, but Christians want to tell others
this.

The existence of God, my friend, at best, does not meet up to the
minimal requirements for even a conspiracy theory. There is more proof
of UFO existence than there is of a superior being. Now, let's say you
are correct and there is one, the standards and expectations people have
set for this being are nothing more than human guesses. Unless you can
prove God's existence stop using God as a reason. It is a THEORY!
Period, end of story.

Lord and savior? You people are so greedy and selfish that it is beyond
description. When I do something good it is because it is the right
thing to do, not because I want a reward or to be saved or to go to
heaven. I do things because they are right. You are selfish. You are
expecting a reward. I think my strength of character pretty much blows
your little rewards program away. I stand on my own strength and I have
an impeccable record of making this world a better place and having a
positive impact on those around me. You can keep your child molesting
clergy for yourself. I'll just stick to my ethics and inner strength and
near perfect record of doing right unto others.

You support a Christian leader who lies to the world so that his PNAC
agenda can move forward. You scream over abortion, yet you applaud the
bombing of human beings that never once threatened or harmed us? The
murder of thousands and thousands of people including pregnant women and
children in Iraq is something you applaud. Your hypocrisy knows no
bounds.

You can talk about flip flopping, but there is something to be said
about altering your view as new information is gained. This is called
learning. Try it some time. It is much more productive that being
stubborn and wrong. It also permits people to correct mistakes. There is
nothing positive or beneficial in being stubborn especially in a complex
situation.

Again, with all the effort you took to write to me you have yet to point
out a lie or misrepresentation of even a single statement on my site.
What does say about you and about your message? You took the time to
expand on your name calling.

My friend, you are in over your head here. Don't get into an
intellectual battle with me. You will loose, badly. Very badly. I am not
your typical victim here. I also am not exactly a liberal, but you are
not exactly intellectually capable of realizing this because your
analysis, your reasoning and your argument indicate that you are not a
very deep thinker.

Please, if you take the time to write this much, try to say something
that will educate me or enlighten me. I listen and I learn. You have not
tried to teach me. You have tried to insult me. Fortunately I do not put
much value in an unqualified critique.

Peace,
Jesse




-----Original Message-----
From:
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 8:01 PM
To: 'letters@tvnewslies.org'
Subject: RE:

first of all... i know exactaly what liberal means, it means the
lowering of
american standards, which was founded on christian beliefs, liberals
want
everybody to accept athiest beliefs and take God out of life, and no way
in
hell will i ever accept a bunch of queers telling my children that gay
marrage is ok.now i can sit here and type a hundred examples of how
liberals
are destroying this country, as far as you telling me to be careful at
what
position i take, well atleast i stand with one position and unlike flip
flop
kerry and his little band of buttkissers.

I'm glad you admit that i insulted you, it's nothing personal i'm just
insulting your intelligence,as far as pride we'll yes i do take pride in
what i stand for , in this country , and as christ as lord and
savior.now if
your opinion of me is shameful thats wonderful , that means i'm standing
for
the right ,reasons,

Of course i share my opinion without reason , because there is no
reasoning
with right and wrong, you people like to live in the gray area, but you
want
to talk about reasoning , there is no reasoning on your website...don't
ridicule what you don't understand.and who are you to say i trust
individuals without seeing any proof, this like all your statements is
just
something you dreamed up. you accuse me of not seeing any proof and you
don't even know me . that tells me everything i need to know about you
and
liberals, you just make up stuff , to make your point.

of course i'm going to be somewhat rude , because all i see on your site
is
propaganda and lies. as far as uniformed your gravely wrong . i see
right
through you liberals. you are all alike , it dosen't matter what bush
does
in office you are going to find a way to bash him. and yes my heart is
always in the right place.if your heart was in the right place you would
see
things for what they really are RIGHT AND WRONG ....no gay loving gray
area.........

further more your sources for the information you get must be sucidal,
you
can't back up anything you say without lying.

you read it right God bless our troops... as far as an imaginary friend
that
must be your source for your information , all your little liberal
imaginary
friends.

answer these questions whithout any spin.
1- do you believe in God?
2- are you for gay marrage?
3- did you vote for kerry?
4- are you gay?
5- are you against saving millions of people from saddam?
trust me i have many more , liberalism is just plain and simple a MENTAL
DISORDER............
and if you think for one minute that you would embarass me , don't lift
yourself on such a higher pedistal. all the lies on your pitiful website
is
embarassement enough just to know that i live in a great country with
such
ingorant people.you rate right up their with ward the idiot churchill..

i have the perfect slogan for liberals..
SAVE A SEAL CLUB A LIBERAL.
God bless.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse [mailto:letters@tvnewslies.org]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 9:43 AM
To:
Subject: RE:


Do you even know what the word "liberal" means? Can you tell me what
aspects of liberalism you find objectionable? You should be careful
about the position you take if you do not even know what you are
supporting and what you are opposing.

OK, so you insulted me, or at least you tried to. I suppose you find
that kind of behavior to be superior to others. I suppose you find that
attitude to be something to take pride in. That is a shame.

Of course, you share your opinion without one bit of reasoning or
information to back it up. This is typical because people like you trust
individuals without having to see proof or understand the facts.

Your heart is in the right place but you seem to be uninformed and
rather rude.

God bless our troops? Instead of leaving the protection and well being
of the troops to your imaginary friend, why don't you stay informed
about the issues that directly affect them and vote accordingly and
support the very people who are actively looking out for their best
interests, like the liberals that you distain.

Again, you are proof that the intellectually small tend to lead to the
right because they do have to think for themselves. Have some self
respect. Don't pontificate. Educate yourself, and then discuss the
issues.

Taking the time to insult me is nothing to be proud of and if you were
to discuss the issues with me I think you may embarrass yourself.

Peace,
Jesse


-----Original Message-----
From:
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 2:35 AM
To: 'Letters@tvnewslies.org'
Subject:

THANK GOD ...Bush won the election , flip flop kerry is about like your
website
just flat out stupid.reading your website is proof why dems. can't get
in office.you love france so much ,,move to
france, hell take all your little leberal friends with you , i would be
glad to help pay your ONE WAY airfair.




God bless america , and all our troops , doing an awsome job.

_________________
I believe that God has planted in every heart the desire to live in freedom.
George W. Bush
DESTROY THE QURAN OR BE DESTROYED BY IT


Last edited by buckshot on Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: the truth
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:32 pm 
Offline
Deal With It!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:57 pm
Posts: 413
Location: Land of Lincoln
Great, another babbler who has no clue as to what punctuation is for.

Are paragraphs to much too ask for? Or are your thought processes that disorganized?

_________________
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
--John Kenneth Galbraith


Last edited by Seamus on Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:52 pm 
Offline
Deal With It!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:57 pm
Posts: 413
Location: Land of Lincoln
I suggest everyone read this post by "buckshot" over a few times. It gets better with every read. It's entertaining, in a sad sort of way.

Jesse, your email reply was well thought out, organized and respectful.

Now, "buckshot" on the other hand, his reply was, well at best poorly thought out buckshot. I think that he picked an apropos moniker for himself. He can't make a succinct point if he was aiming for the broadside of a barn, so he sprayed the barn with his ranting spittle.

How do you reply to "buckshot"? I don't think anyone can. Nothing you can write or say can convince someone who's so entrenched in illogical fallacy that they're wrong about their misconceptions on so many levels.

_________________
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
--John Kenneth Galbraith


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:33 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:53 am
Posts: 2541
Location: Illinois
Very strange indeed. Among other things, he feels the need to explain the meaning of words right after quoting the meaning of those words directly from the dictionary. I guess he did that so we could chose which meaning we prefer. If that is the case, I will accept the dictionary meaning rather than buckshot's demented rambling.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: truth
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:59 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:43 am
Posts: 1015
ok , i guess seamus and shoeless must be right , i mean hey who wouldn't listen to seamus and shoeless. their known worldwide. as idiots now..

_________________
I believe that God has planted in every heart the desire to live in freedom.
George W. Bush
DESTROY THE QURAN OR BE DESTROYED BY IT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boneheads from Freeperville
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:42 pm 
Offline
Deal With It!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:57 pm
Posts: 413
Location: Land of Lincoln
babblingbuckwheat wrote:
ok , i guess seamus and shoeless must be right , i mean hey who wouldn't listen to seamus and shoeless. their known worldwide. as idiots now..


Apparently you feel that difference of opinion is a threat to your rock solid belief system. I'm known as an idiot? Why? Because I called you on your bullshit?

Support you assertions with fact not rant. Let's start there.

That's what it is, right? I pointed out your rant for what it was?

You wouldn't know what rhetoric was if you tripped over it.

_________________
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
--John Kenneth Galbraith


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: seamus learns to read
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:56 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:43 am
Posts: 1015
quit being a jesse suckass and think for yourself.
the only thing i'm tripping over is all the bullshit you are pouring out.
and remember don't let difference of opinion be your crutch all your life , thats only a temporary excuse for being ingorant. a lot of people will go to hell for politically correct difference of opinions.stand up think for yourself and be a man.

_________________
I believe that God has planted in every heart the desire to live in freedom.
George W. Bush
DESTROY THE QURAN OR BE DESTROYED BY IT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:46 pm
Posts: 14444
Location: NC
Quote:
a lot of people will go to hell for politically correct difference of opinions.


Wow...what part of some obsolete religious guidebook did that bit of idiotic gibberish come from?

How about a reference, buckshot, or would that be buckshit?

:lol:

Catherine

_________________
Image

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:24 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:43 am
Posts: 1015
what are you in second grade,
quit following idiots and you won't be one....
speaking of idiotic gibberish, i've been reading your post,oohhh
big conspiarcys in the government, what crap, .....did you fall on your head or something.


is it cathrine or more like full of craprine....
don't ridicule what you obiviously can't comprehend..grow up , educate yourself , then speak..

_________________
I believe that God has planted in every heart the desire to live in freedom.
George W. Bush
DESTROY THE QURAN OR BE DESTROYED BY IT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:35 pm 
Offline
Deal With It!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:57 pm
Posts: 413
Location: Land of Lincoln
Ma always said to never argue with crazy people. Ah, what the hell, I’m in a playful mood. It’s always great fun to bat around an intellectual such as your self Mr. Buckshot.

buckshot wrote:
quit being a jesse suckass and think for yourself.
the only thing i'm tripping over is all the bullshit you are pouring out.
and remember don't let difference of opinion be your crutch all your life , thats only a temporary excuse for being ingorant. a lot of people will go to hell for politically correct difference of opinions.stand up think for yourself and be a man.


Did I miss something Mr. Buckshot? I agree with everything that Jesse says? Says who? Are you a mind reader?

So, Mr. Buckshot, you're a man? How do you support that bit of bravura? Disagreeing with you makes me not only ignorant, but not an adult as well? What's next? Are you going to kick sand in my face and intellectually beat me up with your torn logical beach towel?

If heaven is where you live, I choose hell. You see, I do think for myself. Now. . . Prove hell exists. Do think you're up to that?

I’ll make you a deal. I'll stop using a difference of opinion as a "crutch" when you stop using your ignorance as a crutch.

buckshot wrote:
ok , thats just wonderful that you learned to look up a word in the dictionary, and copy what you see , and say this is what i am.. why can't you think for yourself.
second, it's obivios that you don't have a clue of what you quoted from the dictionary, if you did you wouldn't be such a pathitic follower of nothing.
your definiton...i quote what you follow


How can you explain your accusation? It makes no sense. Further down you accuse Jesse of being a follower and here you accuse him of following nothing. If there’s nothing to follow wouldn't that make Jesse a leader or at the very least an individual?

buckshot wrote:
YOUR QUOTE 1. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
MEANING: not limited . you accept everything as being ok , gay , child molesters, you save dogs but you won't help to save a person ,example the shavio girl your people want to let her starve to death , republicians are saving her life. so don't talk to me about values YOU DON'T HAVE ANY.


This is pure hopeful projection. You “feel” that liberals have no values because those values are not your own. You do not by any means have the exclusive patent on “values”.

The Schiavo case was not about “saving” a “poor defenseless” girl. It was about the government poking its nose where it didn’t belong. You want the government making everyone’s decisions for them, correct?

How much do you know about the Schiavo case? Were you at her bedside? That’s pretty arrogant, don’t you think, that you’d think that outsiders should decide when Terri should die? I mean either way.

Are you now defining marriage as: “One Man, One Woman, Her Parents and the Legislative and Executive branches of Government”?

Is this how you bill yourself as “pro Marriage”? You do this by poking your nose in a husband’s decision?

buckshot wrote:
YOUR QUOTE 2. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and
tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
MEANING. again you accept any life style, in your little pitiful mind you live in a gray area. if you were really sincere about open to new ideas you wouldn't bash the president with lies.. NOTHING on your website is backed up by fact , why don't you read and learn before you open your mouth.if a percent of that trash that you write were true don't you think it would be all over the news , don't be stupid all your life, or i guess you still believe in the big conspiracy theorys.


Here again we have more of your projection. You fear that if people are allowed to live the lifestyles they choose that’s going to force you to adhere to their lifestyle. Do you do everything that your neighbors do? I hear lots of ranting by you about Jesse thinking for himself. Do you do any thinking of your own?

buckshot wrote:
your quote.3. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
meaning.. this just means hey world look at me i can't think for myself . ingorant , show me something and stop wyning.


Here we go, yet again with projection. You can’t spell “ignorant”, and “whining”. Do you realize how this makes you look?

And we’re idiots here?

buckshot wrote:
your quote.4. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political
liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.
meaning..i can follow but i can't lead.


Can you support this? I can follow but I can’t lead?

I bet you can’t.

buckshot wrote:
so i answered your questions now why can't you the great liberal answer my questions , from the last e-mail.oh thats right you don't stand firmly for anything and this exempts you from acting like anything but a child..


I’m sure we all support you right to paint yourself into a corner and make yourself look foolish.

buckshot wrote:
and here you go again saying christians own the copyright on values, now think about what you said .. i guess micheal moore told you this so it must be true. again read , think and educate yourself before making such childish statements.
and you are right most values are common sense and universal to intelligent people , so why don't liberals have any..i don't have to go any further on this one it would just embarass you, your website is enough to see that you haven't any values or common sense not to speak of your almighty intellegence.


Okay, Michael Moore tells all liberals how to think. Sure, and we all have Mao's little book in our pockets as well. Well to be honest liberals get their cues from Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Paine (a known atheist by the way) and a host of other Founding Fathers who weren’t Christians. For the most part our Founding Fathers were Deists and not Christians.

buckshot wrote:
the reason atheists don't tell people how to live is because they are lost and don't know how to live themselves.


From what I’ve seen so far of your philosophy as articulated in your rant, you seem pretty lost yourself. You might consider getting your house in order before you start tearing other people’s houses down.

buckshot wrote:
christians wrote the book on how to live, your right about that this book came from the creator. and you are wrong atheist did right books , people just don't care to read junk . now you tell me who is more intelligent..


You don’t read much do you? “Christians” didn’t write the book on how to live. You’ve obviously missed much of history. But I’ll let you off the hook on that. I’ll chalk up your misconceptions to ignorance and not just to a lack of critical thought.

buckshot wrote:
by the way what is the name of this book that you claim christians wrote on killing people , another grander of illusion you show me this book wrote by christians and i'll buy it, another example of shoving your foot in your so intelligent mouth. this is the reason God gave you two ears and one mouth so yuo can listen twice as much as you talk . its obivious you haven't conqured this small step yet.


Huh?

You listen twice as much as you talk? I see some serious processing issues here.

buckshot wrote:
and you say christianty is responsible for record deaths in history , so i guess no other religions are part of this. if you knew anything the statement you wrote should be wrote RELIGION is responsibly for more deaths in history , this includes ALL religions.. again read , think, educate yourself then talk..


Yes, pound for pound, death in the cause of Jesus has claimed more lives. Sorry, you’re wrong there. Don’t forget to account for population densities in antiquity before you shoot your mouth off again.

buckshot wrote:
you say atheist don't go door to door preaching their ways well thats simple, they prey on the weak and your not going to find that door to door , don't be an idiot.and yes they are trying to legislate and prevent practicing values, this country was founded on christian values and they are trying to take that out of this country , this is pretty radical to me , that an ingorant atheist will sue the school because my child or any child wants to say a prayer in school.if you don't like it leave it or in other words get the hell out , i will never lower my standards for idiots..


Nowhere is there legislation that prevents you from practicing your religion. This is more misinformation on your part. You seem to think that if someone else doesn’t want your “faith” in their face it’s an affront to your religious fervor. As such, you view someone’s right to be left alone as a threat to your faith. If you want to pray in school that’s fine and dandy. You’ve missed the fine print. You can quietly pray wherever you want. It’s telling others what to pray and when to pray in publicly owned venues that have been addressed by legislation.

You got that? No one prevents you from practicing your values. You don’t have to lower “your standards” at all. No one ever said that you had to. But here’s the catch, your values, your faith cannot impinge on anyone else’s space. You’re faith becomes a problem when you ram it down someone else’s throat.

buckshot wrote:
you mean to tell me that christians told you who you can sleep with . i find that hard to believe that a christian told you who you can sleep with , christians are faithful people and follow the bible which states a man shall not lay with another man. so i seriously doubt that someone came up to you and said you will sleep with this person or else. again don't spread idiosim.


Do you realize that you contradicted yourself? Did you miss that?

buckshot wrote:
the statement you made about the existance of God not meeting your minimal requirements and comparing it to ufo's just prooves how shallow your mind really is. thats like saying if i stand under a carport i must be a car, don't be against what you don't understand, take time to educate yourself to understand what you are against.you say God is a theory because you can't see him. and i guess because you can see yourself in the mirror makes you real, well the eyes were only made to see whats on the outside . so if i were blind and deaf you would only be a theory to me.so according to your minimal requirements you would just be a theory. end of story


God can not be proven to exist beyond a shadow of a doubt. That’s a fact. Faith in his/her/its existence is what makes him/her/it a reality for the faithful. That’s what faith is. If someone not agreeing in the existence of god is a problem for you, perhaps your faith is not as solid as you may have previously thought.

buckshot wrote:
any idiot can condem what has come to be an intelligent person tries to understand what hasen't yet come to be.
so you say , saying lord and savior is being greedy and selfish , but your definition of a liberal states 1. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or
authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
another flip flop ,make up your mind .. oh thats right this must also be a theory as long as it suits your argument. and you say you don't want to be saved or go to heaven , well i would rather believe in hell and find out i was wrong then not believe in it and find out i was wrong.


How is this a “flip-flop”? Prove god exists.

buckshot wrote:
you mean to tell me you have an impeccable record of making this world a better place. looking at your website of lies , and propaganda with nothing to back up your lies , all your website says is that you are anti-american , anti-christ , anti-bush, oooh here you roar.


You seemed to have spent a good deal of time critiquing Jesse’s website. There must be something to it. Why would you waste your time refuting it?

Support your assertion that Jesse’s anti-American and anti-Christian. Questioning Mr. Bush doesn’t make one anti-American. If anything, questioning what Mr. Bush is doing makes one more American.

Quote:
“Dissent is Patriotic “
--Thomas Jefferson, notorious Liberal


buckshot wrote:
i'm not impressed with your shallow minded ideas and theorys ,
you tell me to keep my child molesting clergy to myself. oh thats right lets create another theory to support your argument. lets say if you are a christian you are responsible for every mans actions that also claim to be christians . i'm sure no atheists are child molesters , because they are smart like you.. hows that
we can put that on your website , under liberal theory' s by the IMPECCABLE JESSE.


Here’s yet another, HUH? What the hell are you talking about man?

buckshot wrote:
and i thought i was talking to just some idiot, but since you told me about your near perfect record i just feel so honored if idiots are near perfect i must be just awsome. man get off that little pedistal you created in your shallow mind and be a man. what are you 6 or something .
you say bush lies and that PNAC is a bad idea , so you are telling me that you DO NOT want countries comming together in peace . boy that just throws your liberal statements for a good flip flop,


No one’s perfect. But at least liberally minded people are open-minded. You remember Jesus, he was a liberal. Didn’t you learn that in Sunday School?

buckshot wrote:
and yes abortion is murder, but i forgot your near perfect so you should know that.
i never applauded the bombing of human beings,
and i believe we were threatned when the towers fell, but you wouldn't understand , war was brought to america , and if we didn't go overseas the war would stay here.plus which you probably didn't know that saddam killed thousands upon thousands, and you people say that this is not our problem, your greed and selfishness is just distgusting.
you know war is a horrible thing, but sometimes its unavoidable, if we never went to war , you definitly wouldn't be sitting in a free country typing your little liberal lies, think about someone besides yourself. for a change.


If you don’t like abortion, don’t have one. It’s very simple. That’s what being pro-choice is about.

Are you pro-death penalty? If you are, how would you explain that it’s not murder?

Whose technology did Saddam use to kill those “thousands upon thousands”? The good old US of A. Your good friend Saint Ronnie Ray-Gun made it possible for Saddam to do all that killing efficiently.

buckshot wrote:
your statement about flip floping ,dosen't justify itself nor your idiosm, nothing complex about right and wrong. just face it your not perfect like you said you were , in fact your very week minded, but don't give up you still have time to correct yourself and do whats really right.thats twice you told me that if i get in an intellectual battle with you that i would lose badly, well i'm still waiting for this intellectual battle , so far all i got from you is bla bla , i really think a 5 yr old can out intellect you. atleast they know right from wrong.


Well, you sure do have a firm grasp on such simplistic binary concepts as right and wrong, now don’t you?


buckshot wrote:
please next time you send an e-mail so long atleast make it interesting , you know you really suck at debating , you flip flop , you lie, you believe in nothing , life is just a theory to you , and you are shallow minded , quit being an al frankin suckass and think for yourself. don't be a typical liberal.


There is no such thing as a “typical” liberal.

buckshot wrote:
remember and i quote the great jesse, there is nothing beneficial in being stubbron.
READ, THINK, EDUCATE YOURSELF THEN AND I SAY AGAIN THEN SPEAK.


You might consider following your own words there champ.

_________________
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
--John Kenneth Galbraith


Last edited by Seamus on Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:35 pm 
Offline
Deal With It!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:57 pm
Posts: 413
Location: Land of Lincoln
:D

_________________
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
--John Kenneth Galbraith


Last edited by Seamus on Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: 2 things
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:32 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Brooklyn, New York
buckshot wrote:
what are you in second grade,
quit following idiots and you won't be one....
speaking of idiotic gibberish, i've been reading your post,oohhh
big conspiarcys in the government, what crap, .....did you fall on your head or something.


is it cathrine or more like full of craprine....
don't ridicule what you obiviously can't comprehend..grow up , educate yourself , then speak..


1st off, you may say anything you like as long as you do not insult people. You oviously learned nothing from our email exhange which is why I stopped answering you.

2nd, you are doing it again. You call things idiotic and crap and you don't back it up. You simply deny things or make claims and you have yet to supply one thing that backs up your view..

You talk about critical thinking and you have yet to display a single critical thought. You simply declare your beliefs. This is a religious approach to reality where proof or evidence is not required for you to form an opinion. This is the exact opposite of criticial thinking. It is the actions of the weak minded.

You are simply making declarations without backing up a single claim. This is what crazy people do. It is called ranting.

Calm down and join the discussion.

_________________
Peace,
Jesse - Editor, TvNewsLies.org
http://tvnewslies.org


Last edited by Jesse on Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:39 pm 
Offline
Deal With It!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:57 pm
Posts: 413
Location: Land of Lincoln
buckshot wrote:
don't ridicule what you obiviously can't comprehend..grow up , educate yourself , then speak..


Calling the kettle black there champ?

_________________
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
--John Kenneth Galbraith


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:46 pm
Posts: 14444
Location: NC
I think we've hit one of old buckshit's nerves, Jesse and Seamus! He was so upset he made the same post...twice! :lol: :lol:

Hey buckshit...see that edit button at the top of your post? See if you can figure out what it's for.

AND, you've still done nothing about submitting some support for your snakeoil salesman crap. If you want to be taken seriously, you also need to spell and punctuate as correctly as possible. That's another reason for the edit button. :roll:

Catherine

_________________
Image

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:06 pm 
Offline
SuperMember!
SuperMember!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:53 am
Posts: 2541
Location: Illinois
Seamus, I'm sure glad we are on the same side. There are two people in this world I would not want to debate. That would be you and Al Sharpton.

Oh, and I am very flattered to hear that you and I are world famous. How cool is that?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group