It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Ha ha ha...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:32 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

shoeless wrote:
Seamus, I'm sure glad we are on the same side. There are two people in this world I would not want to debate. That would be you and Al Sharpton.

Oh, and I am very flattered to hear that you and I are world famous. How cool is that?

You funny!
I'm giggling!
:laughing8:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:58 pm 
Deal With It!

shoeless wrote:
Oh, and I am very flattered to hear that you and I are world famous. How cool is that?

Well that's some luck. I've fame, but no fortune. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:37 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Seamus wrote:
shoeless wrote:

Well that's some luck. I've fame, but no fortune. :D

Good point. I understand that world famous propagandists for the Bush administration receive quite nice disbursements from the federal government. I think it only fair that you and I should be compensated for our efforts to tell the truth about the Bush administration.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:00 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

look jesse and seamus look at me , quit being such a 3 year old suckass cathrine, like your dumbass could ever hit a nerve with me, i wrote it twice , b e c a u s e i k n o w h o w s l o w y o u a r e , a n d i h a v e t o t a l k r e a l s l o w . hit the edit button , hit the edit button look jesse look seamus , can you say anything without their approval , your about as ingorant and as shallow as they come, try thinking for yourself. and talk about snakeoil , i've read your crap , you need to quit watching the sci-fi channel , all that stuff is fake. stick to cartoon network it's more your speed.as far as spelling your god jesse sucks at it , like me why don't you tell him something, your one sided and shallow , go play .........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:54 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

reply to seamus, sorry but i'm really not impressed with your version of my words. just like a typical liberal you put spin and theory's over the truth just to justify your confused state of mind. don't let this get out of hand , i'll only embarass you , let's start off on a new foot , ok let's say their is 24 hours in a day , i believe this do you if so we both agree on something, if you agree lets start their , pissing and arguing over certian beliefs only provokes ingorance. i have mine and i'm sure you have yours .so tell me your belief on creation. and God.

Post subject: to jesse
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:09 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

stay out of this one jesse , i've already dealt with you. you've meet your crossroad it's time you stand up and do something about it, don't let pride seal your fate..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:51 am 
Deal With It!

buckshot wrote:
so tell me your belief on creation. and God.

It's a nice metaphor.

I don't believe that "God" is anthropomorphic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:06 am 
Deal With It!

buckshot wrote:
reply to seamus, sorry but i'm really not impressed with your version of my words. just like a typical liberal you put spin and theory's over the truth just to justify your confused state of mind.

I didn't "spin" anything.

I'm not confused Mr. Buckshot. You're confused if you think I am. I disagree with you. That's not confusion, that's disagreement.

There you go with the word "truth" again like it's some sort of immutable concept given to us from somewhere else.

It's a case of rational thought vs faith. Prove your truth. Back up your truth.

buckshot wrote:
don't let this get out of hand , i'll only embarass you

Buckshot, to be honest, you've only embarrassed yourself. And you'll continue to do so with this sort of bald faced arrogance.

buckshot wrote:
let's start off on a new foot , ok let's say their is 24 hours in a day , i believe this do you if so we both agree on something,

Interesting. There are always points of agreement. Agreeing on the length of a day seems somewhat useless. We're not discussing astrophysics here.

buckshot wrote:
if you agree lets start their , pissing and arguing over certian beliefs only provokes ingorance.

Who's pissing and moaning? I'm not.

I think that you’re a bit confused as to what ignorance is. What ignorance are you talking about?

buckshot wrote:
i have mine and i'm sure you have yours .

And that's what make this Nation great. We can have a difference of opinion. I can also choose not to be a Christian, a Republican and a slew of other things as well.

Post subject: Public noticw
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

buckshot wrote:
look jesse and seamus look at me , quit being such a 3 year old suckass cathrine, like your dumbass could ever hit a nerve with me, i wrote it twice , b e c a u s e i k n o w h o w s l o w y o u a r e , a n d i h a v e t o t a l k r e a l s l o w . hit the edit button , hit the edit button look jesse look seamus , can you say anything without their approval , your about as ingorant and as shallow as they come, try thinking for yourself. and talk about snakeoil , i've read your crap , you need to quit watching the sci-fi channel , all that stuff is fake. stick to cartoon network it's more your speed.as far as spelling your god jesse sucks at it , like me why don't you tell him something, your one sided and shallow , go play .........

Personal insults are not going to be tollerated on this board. If it continues you will be banned.

Post subject: jesse steps in to protect his sheep
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:04 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

oh yea , how convient. i guess it's ok for your people to hurl insults. but hey thats cool if you ban me, i guess you must protect the week.plus this is between me and your sheep i had asked you to stay out , you can't protect them forever.

Post subject: Re: jesse steps in to protect his sheep
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:08 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

buckshot wrote:
oh yea , how convient. i guess it's ok for your people to hurl insults. but hey thats cool if you ban me, i guess you must protect the week.plus this is between me and your sheep i had asked you to stay out , you can't protect them forever.

It is quite obvious from your first post you initiated personal attacks.

Say what you want but stop your name calling and you are welcomed to stay here as long as you want. It is up to you.

Post subject: insults
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

please help me jesse , cathrine keeps picking on me and calling me buckshit , i'm so offended , their i can file a complaint also , now you going to do something jesse , you gonna ban her also jesse. stick to your guns jesse. you can ban me all you want but you know i've made a bigger impact on your forum in one day than all your sheep in a year.

Post subject: partican
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

it's obivious all of you only want partican input, this is only another flip-flop. the truth may hurt and offend but it is still the truth. all i want is just one liberal to prove to me that he/she can handle the heat without flip-flopping or spinning around some theory.

Post subject: Re: jesse steps in to protect his sheep
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:18 pm 
Deal With It!

buckshot wrote:

Mr. Buckshot,

Who's weak here? (BTW, you might consider checking your spelling. I've given up on lack of punctuation, spelling and formatting convention!)

If you can't support your beliefs without insulting us "sheep" perhaps your beliefs aren't that rock solid.

This forum is a community. If you can't abide by the rules, you may not belong here.

You can insult me all you want. I don't have a problem with that. I take your insults with a big grain of salt. I always consider where the insults are coming from. In your case I ignore them. Other people, however, take a dim view of your childish ad hominem. You might reconsider your strategies here. Insulting and threatening the list owner/moderator isn't going to win you any brownie points.

Post subject: Re: partican
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:24 pm 
Deal With It!

buckshot wrote:
it's obivious all of you only want partican input, this is only another flip-flop. the truth may hurt and offend but it is still the truth. all i want is just one liberal to prove to me that he/she can handle the heat without flip-flopping or spinning around some theory.

It hasn't anything to do with partisan input (you did mean partisan, didn't you?). Try articulating something without going off on some rant. Organize your thoughts. You haven't proven your truth.

No one here has "flip-flopped". Get outside of your Rovian box.

You haven't proven anything. All you've done is rant accusations at us. You don't see that, do you?

buckshot wrote:
the truth may hurt and offend but it is still the truth.

The pot calling the kettle black champ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next