It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: just plain GARBAGE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:30 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.liveprayer.com/fitna.cfm

anti muslim crap.

this christain group should be ashamed of themselves. right on the front of their website is a picture of Obama and it says "gods enemy" below it. SHAME ON YOU.

http://www.liveprayer.com/index.cfm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:05 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

so i got so irritated i tried to contact this group. i sent an email to the "donation" site and the owner of the website actually responded. this is my email and his response.

please explain to me how you are helping people with the anti muslim, anti barrack, and anti mohamad videos? ha ha a pig? they dont eat pork. very cute, but tasteless coming from such a "helpful" god loving place. "Are you hurting? Need prayer?" those are horrible videos and completely goes against the word of god. you want to help by making horrid hateful videos. who are you helping? my faith could care less about a presidential candidate. you are doing exactly against the muslims what they are doing to christians. how are you right and they are wrong? when you are doing the same thing. you teach against them and they teach against you. where does two wrongs make a right? shame on you. those radical muslim leaders dont speak for all muslims, just like the christian leaders DO NOT speak for me. you are crating hatred towards an entire religion, and in turn to yours. funny you dont have a "contacts" board but you have a "Donation" tab. how ironic. your slogan should say "Are you hurting? Give us money to help you". shameful.......

his response was:

Quote:
you worry about the wrong thigh..worry about the fact that without Jesus you will die and go to hell for ever

Know that I am praying for you, be richly blessed,
Bill Keller
Founder, www.liveprayer.com

To get Bill Keller's FREE Daily Devotional...sign up at the link below by putting in your email address and look for the confirming email you must reply to...

http://www.liveprayer.com/signup.cfm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:13 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, indeed...who knows where that "donation" money goes? If it isn't straight into the pockets of the religious thieves, it might to to help pay for propaganda shit like this:

Billboard displays burning World Trade Center with slogan, 'Please Don't Vote for a Democrat'

A political billboard in St. Cloud, Florida reads "Please Don't Vote for a Democrat" over an image of the burning World Trade Center.

Businessman Mike Meehan, who paid for the ad, says he's "only trying to help Republicans." The billboard also carries a link for Meehan's website, TheRepublicanSong.com, at which he says, "I claim to be a man of God" and promotes his political song and video.

What an idiot! Does he not realize that the "attacks" occurred during the presidency of a REPUBLICAN president named BUSH? :evil:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:14 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:09 am 

it's what you get with these assholes.

and the most important demographic/voting block they seek to target is the "low information voter".

these are the ones who don't read a newspaper except for the obits or sports, they don't watch tv news except maybe the local for the weather and if they do get any tv news it's foxnoise channel.

a low information voter has no fricckin clue what really happened on the morning of 9/11. all they know is that it was 7 years ago and they just want to forget about it and move on. no need to question what happened in the past just give them the latest most important updates about brittany frickin spears so thier life has true meaning again.

these are the voters the repug black ops seek most desperately.

Post subject: Bill Keller
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:29 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Justin -- I received the same e-mail you are referring to from a cousin who is a grass root Repukelican.
I responded in kind and I got in touch with the religious organism (yep I know of what I say).
During our back and forth teat a teat they revealed the fact that they were one of 600 workers that answered thousands of e-mails a day in the name of Bill Keller. I asked how in the world did the right hand know what the left hand was doing. Was any of them revealing some of the others lies?
I really pissed them off - I told the writer that that was the first lie to me.
I asked who they were and asked why they were satisified posing as Keller and were too chicken shit to reveal their name.
I started getting 2 - 3 messages a minute - same old - same old. Know they were praying for me.
I in kind asked them to pray for me when I requested their prayer but in reality I did not want prayers from Lucifer' soldiers.
I told them I would not pray for the salvation of their souls - however I would pray they get their just rewards for their work here on earth a hundred times a hundred fold not 7X7 fold.
I finally got them to stop sending their garbage when I asked them to e-mail me facts concerning SKULL and BONES Cult and asked if they or Keller belonged. I asked if they knew if any of our present day representatives belonged.
They really hurt my feelings- LOL LOL-they dropped me like a hot potato.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:27 am 

that's the key in exposing evil for what it truely is.

when faced with truth those who are purveyors of lies usually go running back to the slithering slime pit they crawled out of.

the skull 'n bones hit on them usually stops them in thier tracks.

i've used it many many times when self professing christians begin to spout off about how bush is a born again believer. most of them though after hearing my questions claim they've never even heard of skull 'n bones. after a few more enlightening answers/questions on my end the conversation is quickly over as they end up storming off with absolutely no comeback.

bottom line is..............evil never has an answer to the truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:38 am 

Good work, all of you! If enough people question the lies, do you think these people will look for more productive things to do with their time?

No, I don't think so either. They are counting on those who are willing to believe anything they are selling. That money rolling in has to be very tempting.

But at least they know there are people out here who are not ever going to buy their propaganda.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

[url=http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/20080825_f_fox_news/?ln]F--- Fox News!’
[/url]

Griff Jenkins of Fox News got a little more free speech than he bargained for after taunting, er, interviewing some antiwar protesters marching in Denver.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:08 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

laughing....................my.....................ass..............off