It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anyone see this??
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:44 pm 
Involved
Involved

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b86_1231214111

Probably won't be seen by anyone other than those that see it on liveleak or here, through this post.

There is no such thing as law enforcement anymore. Now it is simply a matter of pushing them until they've had their fill. After that it's all whitewash and red tape.

I hope the ass that shot this kid finds himself in a similar situation as the actor cops did in Lethal Weapon (can't recall which installment), when they got too close to the south African business dealings.

And that's sad for me to say that because, not all cops are bad or have ill intentions. But, the fool in the video...deserves what he has coming. And then there are all of the other cops that either allowed it to happen or didn't jump into action after it happened. They all just stood their ground with no showing of emotion.

NWO...it must be stopped.

Post subject: Re: Anyone see this??
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to TVNL, endtime. Glad you decided to make a first post!

Actually, I was reading about this very thing earlier on the CNN website. (link is gone now) :shock: It was beginning to garner a LOT of attention, and rightly so. Here it is almost a week since New Years Day when it happened, and it's just now getting media attention. Well some media attention. Too many other more "interesting" topics to report, such as Bristol Palin's bastard being born, or the bastard's father quitting his job, whatever it was. Or making media mincemeat out of the Travolta son's tragic death...or the Burris soap opera. :roll:

What a senseless tragedy! You're right, most cops are ok and try to do their thankless duty every day. These policemen must have gotten distracted or thought something was going on that wasn't. Many questions are going to have to be answered. What were the black men doing to make them be removed from the train in the first place? Was the cop who shot the young man mistaken in his adrenaline rush and pulled his gun instead of his Taser?

Keep us updated on this if you can.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:08 pm 
Involved
Involved

You're probably right, Catherine. I too thought he was probably going for his taser...but instead got the leadinator.

I'll see what else I can find that might contribute to the story.

-John

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
I too thought he was probably going for his taser

That would be terrible, but certainly more believable than what some would want us to believe...that the cop just shot him because he could. Here's a report from San Francisco which seems to indicate bad things could be escalating:

DEATH THREATS AGAINST BART OFFICER

Quote:
Johannes Mehserle, the BART police officer who fatally shot a man on the Fruitvale Station platform in Oakland early New Year's Day, is being kept under wraps and moved from place to place after receiving a number of death threats, BART spokesman Linton Johnson confirmed Tuesday night.

Mehserle, 27, a two-year veteran of the BART police force, shot and killed 22-year-old Oscar Grant of Hayward as Grant lay face-down on the station platform following a fight between two groups on a train.

While the nature of the threats hasn't been revealed, Johnson said at least one of the threats was made to Mehserle's family. As a result, he has been moved twice

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

UPDATE:

BART cop's defense claims Taser mistaken for gun

Shooter's bail set at $3 million as protest flares in Oakland; Outside agency taking over investigation

According to files released Friday, Johannes Mehserle, the Bay Area Rapid Transit officer who shot and killed 22-year-old Oscar Grant on New Year's Day, told a fellow officer he planned to shock Grant with his Taser, not shoot him.

During a crowded Friday hearing, Alameda County Superior Court Judge Morris Jacobson set Mehserle's bail at $3 million.

"That is the type of bail that will go a long ways toward ensuring future appearances in court," said the judge.

Also on Friday, it was announced that an outside agency would take over the shooting investigation, displacing BART Police Chief Gary Gee after he circulated a memo describing how BART employees might go about sending money and material comforts to Mehserle.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:24 am 

Catherine wrote:
. . . Also on Friday, it was announced that an outside agency would take over the shooting investigation, displacing BART Police Chief Gary Gee after he circulated a memo describing how BART employees might go about sending money and material comforts to Mehserle.

It's about time to start investigating Gee to find out the extent of his incompetence that allowed this to occur and then his moves to aid and abet a murderer under his command.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:00 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

When you say you think most police officers are good - I feel you are wrong.
When any honest and good would be police officer joins a police force and they see just how corrupt and law breaking and dishonest officers are in police departments they do not stay. They quit.
I know of what I speak because my husband,brother, brother-in-law and nephew was in law enforcement.
Anytime an officer on any police force violates a law while on duty, for whatever reason and the rest of the officers become blind to incidents or is willing to lie to protect a so called brother - then they are equally guilty as the original officer.
My nephew wanted to be a police officer. He received his training and became an officer.
After he was on the force for a short time and he quit. He said the biggest crooks, liars, drug pushers and law breakers were on police forces. He said they felt they were above the law and made their own laws.
I believe he knew what he was speaking of.
All his life he wanted to become a police officer and his dreams were dashed when he became one. I applaud him for his integrity and in a way he's still into law. Not as an officer but as a watchman. I would trust him with my life because of his honesty. However I would not trust many other officers on any police force.