It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:31 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
and cathrine i believe it's you protesting loudly , about the gays, maybe your one.

:lol: :lol:

If I was gay, BuckyBoots, I'd be out of the closet in a heartbeat, proclaiming to all the world that I was sexually attracted to other women. I wouldn't give a rat's ass what anyone else thought, especially a religious anyone else. My protests are definitely in favor of gay rights, just as they'd be in favor of anyone who is being unfairly treated....even you, if that should ever happen here at TVNL. :roll:

However, I'm not gay...I've liked men all my life and I've spent a lot of time enjoying their company...sometimes too much time when I was younger. Now, the man I chose to marry is my all-time, favorite male. :love5:

However, I noticed something in your response, BuckyBoots. Something you did not say about yourself....see if you can figure out what it was. :lol:

Oh, and if you want to quote someone, highlight the words and then click on QUOTE...it's easy. Even you can do it if you try really hard.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:59 pm 
Deal With It!

Seamus wrote:
"Homosexuals do not have the right to civil unions. "

Yes I did. Didn't I?

Bucky Balls who does no research wrote:
well straight people can't have civil unions either ,whats so unfair about that, whats next you will agree to let people have civil unions with animals. somewhere a line has to be drawn , and it should start at gay civil unions.

What are you talking about buddy? Heterosexual Couples can't have civil unions?

Haven't you ever heard of a couple getting hitched by a Justice of the Peace or a Judge?

That's a Civil Union!

Ignorance of the facts is no excuse Mr. Buckshot.

Why do you care if some lunatic wants to marry an animal? Are you serious? You're swallowing the Santorum Hype. And to be honest, I think that Little Ricky Santorum has some issues. He spends too much time railing against kinky sexual practices. What is he hiding? You'd better lock up your pooch my friend! You never know when an Uptight Bluenose Republican Hypocrite might want to violate your puppy!

Seamus wrote:
"That's discrimination based on religious bigotry."

Bucky Balls Who Makes Too Many Embedded Assumptions wrote:
no seamus thats morals which this country was founded on.

Sorry to burst your bubble; you're wrong Mr. Buckshot. This country was founded on Secular Ideals. From what I've seen of your beliefs, you think that all Morals are based on Religious assumptions.

Homosexuality is not immoral. You're confusing Religious Dogma with Morality. Morality can exist without Religion. Homosexuality is prohibited by certain religious dogma. It may be surprising to you that not all religious theology prohibits Homosexuality. Are you saying that only your religious point of view gets to call the shots? Mr. Buckshot, that's positively Unamerican!

Bucky Balls Who Certainly Assumes Too Much and Infers Something About Catherine wrote:
and cathrine i believe it's you protesting loudly , about the gays, maybe your one.

Mr. Buckshot, are you worried that you may be a homosexual? I see quite a bit of projection here in your exchange with Catherine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Seamus
His name is actually Buttshot. He suffers from homoerotiphobia. :happy10: Come out of the closet and embrace your :flower: true calling. Be mine you angry little man you. :bootyshake:

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Be mine you angry little man you.

Oh...gasp... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a good thing I'd not taken a sip of my favorite before dinner cocktail as I was reading your response, DO.g's...otherwise, I'd be cleaning my computer screen!

That line is priceless! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:occasion5:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

typical,, you still haven't proved that a fag has any less rights than a straight person has, we all have the same rights .
name one. and i as well as most of america will never acknowledge your gay unions ,bursting bubble boy. :violent2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:52 pm 
Deal With It!

Bucky Balls wrote:
typical,, you still haven't proved that a fag has any less rights than a straight person has, we all have the same rights .

Yes typical. I called you on your Bullshit. And all you can do is say "typical"...

I proved the point. I gave you one example. End of argument.

Either you can't read. Or you have some serious processing and comprehension problems.

Bucky Balls wrote:
name one.

See above and read my last post.

They don't have the same writes as Heterosexuals. Civil Unions.

You want to call them fags? That's OK with me.

But I'll warn you, it's derogatory.

Shall I use the word Asshole to refer to you? Will that work for you?

BTW Bucky Balls is not derogatory. Look it up.

Bucky Balls wrote:
and i as well as most of america will never acknowledge your gay unions ,bursting bubble boy.

Sorry Mr. Bigot. Minority Populations have rights. It's not up the Majority to take them away. That's what a Republic's all about.

Bucky Balls wrote:
:violent2:

OKAY "Reverend" Phelps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:16 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

oh bullshit now , you proved nothing, shall i repeat nothing. let me say it again , a gay male cannot get a legal civil union with another male

a straight male cannot get a legal civil union with another male

a gay female cannot get a legal civil union with another female

a straight female cannot get a legal civil union with another female

so where are rights violated ? who has more rights? and most of all it's called facts not bullshit.
and yes if being right deserves me the label of asshole , i'll gladly accept that label from you.
kinda like raising children they don't always like the descions made by the parent and of course they will call the parents names and rant but you know seamus when they grow up they will appreciate it.

so yes you can call me an asshole , because i'm sure you will understand at a later time in your life. [smilie=to funny.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:23 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

[
Quote:
="Seamus"

Quote:
Sorry Mr. Bigot. Minority Populations have rights. It's not up the Majority to take them away. That's what a Republic's all about.

and exactly which rights have been taken away.mr.bigot hater.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:30 am 
Deal With It!

Counselor Buckshot wrote:

a straight male cannot get a legal civil union with another male

a gay female cannot get a legal civil union with another female

a straight female cannot get a legal civil union with another female

You just proved my point with your own admission. You don't get that do you?

Homosexual Couples do not have equal rights under the law.

I don't want to insult you by calling you an Asshole Mr. Buckshot. I was making a point about your bigoted language.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:35 am 
Deal With It!

buckshot wrote:
and exactly which rights have been taken away.mr.bigot hater.

Yes Mr. Buckshot, I hate bigots.

Denial of rights is the same as taking rights away by exclusion.

They denied African Americans the same rights by using the same argument you're peddling here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:42 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

well mr. seamus where does it stop . next 2 gays will want to have a civil union with another pair of gay males. and so-on .where does it stop .so you have ,,,like i said .proved nothing. first of all it's against Gods will,second it's morally wrong , and third no rights have been violated and america will not stand for it.by the way tony blair won the election. thank God.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:44 am 
Deal With It!

Bucky Balls wrote:
so yes you can call me an asshole , because i'm sure you will understand at a later time in your life.

What? Later on in life I'll decide that you really are an asshole?

Why are you insulting yourself?

Bucky Balls wrote:
[smilie=to funny.gif]

Yes! Thanks for the laugh at your expense!

At least you have that whole animated smiley thing down pat! It's nice to see that you're advancing a bit.

If I were you I'd work on your language skills a bit before you add the fancy shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:52 am 
Deal With It!

Bucky Balls wrote:
well mr. seamus where does it stop .

Ricky Santorum? Billy Frist? Jimmy Dobson? Tinky Winky Falwell?

Bucky Balls wrote:
next 2 gays will want to have a civil union with another pair of gay males.
and so-on .where does it stop .so you have

You're now bringing up Mormon Homosexuality now?

Ah... I see... The Santorum Defense! Next it's Simian/Canine betrothal.

Bucky Balls wrote:
,,,like i said .proved nothing.

Yes, that's correct, you didn't prove anything.

Bucky Balls wrote:
first of all it's against Gods will,second it's morally wrong , and third no rights have been violated and america will not stand for it.by the way tony blair won the election. thank God.

Morally wrong? How is it immoral? Because YOUR God says so? What happens if your God says kill everyone who isn't you brand of human? That's moral? Do you see how this works?

This is a secular nation. Your, or anyone elses for that matter, interpretation of God's Will has no place in the law.

If we went by biblical law Slavery would be legal. I forgot, please refresh my memory, do you advocate slavery?

It's very simple. If you don't like Homosexual Civil Unions or Marriages don't have one. Worry about your marriage. If your marriage is that shaky that Gay people getting hitched is a threat to the sanctity of your marriage you married the wrong person.

Who cares about Blair. His party lost seats. That's not good for him. He lost his rubber stamp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:20 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

well whats even more simply is that unless you believe in God, and jesus christ as your saveior , you will perish in hell. you know you will probably want to come back asking me to prove he exist , or bring up other religions,but before you do any of that try talking to God and ask him to forgive you and come into your life, don't reply or take my word for it just try it. i mean what do you have to lose if your right you've lost nothing but if your wrong you have everything to gain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:40 am 
Deal With It!

Now you're babbling. Does that mean you're out of rhetoric? Telling me that I'm going to hell is not a valid argument.

You have your faith and I have mine.

We do not have a Christian Government. If you want to live in a Theocracy move to Iran. It's that simple.

Our government is of the people, by the people and for the people.

It is not of God, by God and for God.