It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: how much faith in reporting?
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i found this kind of interesting, thought i'd share it.

it does test your faith in american media.....

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m12022&l=i&size=1&hd=0

Post subject: Crucifixion is even too good for them.
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:20 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

All I can do is shake my head and say UNBELIEVABLE. This is what happens when you control all aspects of information and all levels of government with a callous disrespect for anything Unamerican. The media, judiciary, police, military, senate, house and the supreme commander and his cohorts plus their core believers, the right wingnut extremists- all up against the wall for treason to the world. As well, its time to inform everyone and ratify the protection they enjoy, hiding behind its own decent people and the constitution!!!!! You have become their HUMAN SHIELDS. The guillotine is too good for them. They should die a slow long lingering death for their crimes against humanity. Like in Dantes Inferno - the popes stuck in shit, upside down! Democracy indeed. SHAME on them!

QUOTE- "The overall plan is to create hell on Earth, and we are succeeding. By our silent complicity and cowardly reluctance to oppose and stop this homicidal behavior in the name of profit, we are all accessories to mass murder and the destruction of human society, not to even mention the extinction of individual human freedom and the God-given right to be safe and secure in the homes of our choice.

So now that you know, what are you going to do about it? You know if you do nothing, these same things will one day happen to you.
"

I think we have to keep track of the sites mentioned.
www.albasrah.net
www.uruknet.info
www.globalresearch.ca
< http://globalresearch.ca/articles/MOR505A.htm l> clearly demonstrates how Donald Rumsfeld said he was going to do exactly what these three sorry episodes show he actually did.
<the heart-rending "Baghdad Burning: Girl Blog from Iraq," which is compiled by someone known only as Riverbend or Iraqi Girl < http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/ >. Again, recommended reading.

Obviously the American constitution needs more ratification than mere amendments to ensure this type of criminal activity can never permeate the upper echelons of power again :!: You need REAL checks and balances that can't be controlled and manipulated, not mere lip service to the standards of decency.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:53 am 

These are the tactics used on people in this country rightwingers don't like. People like those who work to protect the environment especially. How many of them have been blown up 'by their own bombs' when they are not violent people?

When an idea works, I guess you pump it up and keep using it.

And people still love Bush.....