It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:01 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jack Kervorkian (and the propaganda continues)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

I personally, am glad to see Dr. Death out of prison. If we had affordable health care, along with several #@$^%$#@!^ dollars more of research, instead of performing our own, "Dr. Death's" in about every area of the Middle East, then I may have a different view of this. I'm sure his name would not have the recognition, that it does today.

Below, is a link, to the perfect example of propaganda at it's finest. Note how the author wants you to think, that Dr. Death was the "discoverer" of what happens to the cornea, after death.

Coming from a very private and expensive Catholic School, during my grade and high school years in (S)indiana, I "backed off," a little on my "controlled rage," as it appears that they are "sisters of the faith," writing this "rubbish."

However, I pointed out quite a few things, that their "habits," (as in the "flying nun", from the 60's) happen to "wing over." (primarily depleted uranium, AND WHAT PRESIDENTS PLACED IT THERE) Of course, being "sisters of the faith," and apparently in the medical field, I'm sure they'll be writing about this subject, in their next "propaganda paper," OOPS!! "newsletter."

In addition, just in case they have never experienced depleted uranium in it's, "truest satanic form," I sent them a picture of an Iraqui infant with two heads.

Here is the link, if anyone is interested...

http://www.nndb.com/people/272/000023203/

Furthermore, I will be posting their rebuttal, if I should be so lucky, as to receive one.

Greg

***QUOTE FROM THEIR WEBSITE***

Rotten Library Page:
Jack Kevorkian

***UNQUOTE***

Boy, that's "creditability" you can count on huh!!

...I wonder if they have heard of Shaun Hanidy. (and if I spelled his name wrong...GOOD!!)