It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I am angry and swearing. If offended do not read
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:39 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yep, yep, there I was. Just came back from a nice walk with my wife and dog, and had a little time before I went over to my grandfathers house to make supper for him like we do every Sunday. The little bit of time that we had, I decided to watch CNN's On the Story since it seemed like they were allowing a fairly large crowd of people to pick from and randomly ask questions. I have never watched this show before, so I was hoping that mabey something good would come out of it. I felt the need to give a show I had never seen a chance. Yep, yep, there I was.
It took less that a half hour for this show to have my eyeballs bulging from my head and my veins ready to pop. First there was this brilliance pushed me just a touch towards the edge.

Quote:
QUESTION: Hi. My name is Andrew. I'm from Washington, D.C. My question is, is it possible for George Bush to salvage his plummeting approval rating without another preemptive strike? If so, how?

CROWLEY: Well, Ronald Reagan did it in Iran Contra. His ratings dipped to 37 percent. He brought in a new team, fresher, big bold ideas, trying to capture the attention of people. Bill Clinton did it. Post Monica, he didn't go quite as high in the polls when he left office. But second term presidents tend to get in trouble and first of all, they have a record and so people are beating them up about it. But beyond that, things start to come out. Can he recover? Absolutely, but he needs to, I think that the advice that he's getting is on the mark. Bring in some fresh people, get yourself back on track and I think it's actually as Suzanne said to you. Look, what they're trying to do is say, this is horrible. It's a judicial proceeding that's going on now with Scooter Libby, on with the business of the country because that's what the people want.

*shakes head* There is NO comparasin between the previous presidents and this one. None. Yeah, Iran contra was bad, but compared to this? How can you possibly compare this? And Clinton getting a blow job? How about this, how about you go fuck yourself you dumb son of a bitch. Do you realize what this Fucker in Chief has done to us? Arrrrrrgggg!!!! I am suprised I still have a tv left. Their total blindness to reality is really off the scale to me. They preach this shit, AND THEY BELEIVE IT????
Tell you what. I am NOT a pacifist. Be happy I wasnt there.

Ok. I wanted to see what somone else asked and the answere. When the question came out, I shut off the tv, and left in a white rage. So the young looking kid stands up and I think he will probably say somthing good. Now I think he was a plant. He asked....

Quote:
QUESTION: My name's David (INAUDIBLE). I'm from (INAUDIBLE) Washington State. The question is in regards to the 2,000 death toll. Should the United States have ended the Normandy invasion of France, German-occupied France in World War II after the first 2,000 soldiers have died or is the death toll important or is it what's being accomplished that's important?

DID YOU READ HIS QUESTION???!!! OK. I really have to calm down now. The blindness and the total detachment from reality of the News networks and so many of their loyal viewers go's way beyond ignorance. I'm sorry...No, I'm not sorry. They are fucking morons. Point blank.
No, I'm not going to be nice to them and forgive them for accepting these lies I am going to talk in my terms. Belligerent and angry, because that is how I feel. If you cannot handle profanity, then turn back now. This is your chance.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... tt.01.html

Start Rant

OK to you dumb fuck supporters of this administration. I will make this simple for you since you are obviously too fucking stupid to see what the fuck the problem is.
Hell, I'll make it easy for you. I'll even forget some of the fuckups. Like the fact that on 9/11 there was a TOTAL BREAKDOWN IN NATIONAL DEFENSE. Hell, its not as if they didn't have time to scramble jets or anything. So we will leave that out. To make things easy for you, I will also leave out that they LIED when they said they could never picture such a thing as planes crashing into the twin towers, or they LIED when they said they had no warning. You are obviously too fucking stupid to understand this, so lets leave this out. I wouldn't want to hurt your little pea brain. Yes, while we are at it, to help you, we can leave out that not only did heads not roll for this catastrophic breakdown in national security, but when an investigation was started, this administration FOUGHT AGAINST IT!!!! I guess they should have, why would we want to know the truth eh fuckface? Ahhh, yes, the 9/11 Commission. Yes, what a job they did. Omitting, ignoring, and failing to really investigate. Yep, they did a great fucking job, so lets leave that out also.

What? You say I appear to be angry? You have no fucking idea what angry is dumbfuck. lets continue.

Lets leave Afghanistan right out of it. Yep, no need for it. Bin Laden? Unimportant. We don't care about him do we dumbfuck. I mean the one who is supposed to be responsible for so much mass destruction on our soil. Who cares. I think we can leave him out. And the taliban, which this administration supported? Naw, they are gone too. I'll give you that one also. They were just "towel heads" right. You didn't like them anyway. Its good that we killed so many isn't it dumbfuck. Its also good that we killed civilians there also, isn't it dumbfuck. Hey, that's what war is all about. DU rounds? Don't matter. Oh hey, dumbfuck, do you know what DU rounds are? No? OK, even though we are leaving this out also, I will tell you because you are a dumbfuck. Depleted Uranium. Don't worry. They don't cause much damage.

Hey, lets move on to the real nitty gritty. I mean this is what you want isn't it? How about we leave out the fact that Saddam Hussien didn't have any weapons of mass destruction. Yeah, it was a lie to get us in there. No biological, chemical or nuclear weapons of mass destruction. No mushroom clouds. Nadda. We can leave this out. We can leave out that this government supported them also. Hey, where do you think they did get the weapons they had? Naaaa, again. It don't matter. Or the fact that this administration did not listen to people who tried to tell them that there were no weapons of mass destruction, and started a smear campaign on anyone who was trying to tell them the truth? Nope, that don't matter either, does it dumbfuck. Nor will I bring up the mass killings, torture, and destruction brought to this nation which was already contained. You just don't care about this, do you dumfuck.

Nope, I'm not going to bring up the fact that this administration has pretty much shredded our constitution. You don't care about that either. You don't care that this nation is as of now bankrupt and falsely propped up, only needing one country to demand payment to send us into a depression which would make the "Great Depression" look like a cakewalk. So, because you don't care, we will leave all that out. Also, we will leave out the failure of Katrina relief. Hey, they were only poor black folk down there, so it dosnt really matter does it dumbfuck?

Damn dumbfuck, you really are dumb. This is just a very very small list that I picked off the top of my head, there is soooo much more. If you really want to know the truth dumbfuck, ask around. I'm sure someone is willing to try and teach your dumbfuck mind. Not me. You are a dumbfuck.

What does this leave? Well, what it leaves is the fact that this administration is following The Protocol for a New American Century's plan for global takeover to a T. This, in and of itself DUMBFUCK is TREASON AGAINST HUMANITY. None of this really matters to YOU though, does it dumfuck?

No dumbfuck, I do not want you to die. I want you to live. I want you to live with the consequences, and though I will feel sorry for many, you nor your dumbfuck friends will get any sympathy from me.
I would spit on you dumbfuck, but you are not even worthy of that. You will get yours, unfortunately you will be bringing those down who have opened their eyes.
For a final word. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Rant over. Thank you
CrimsonEagle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:37 am 
Hear Me Roar!

*holds up 6.0 Score card*

Well said. The use of *fuck* was totally done exactly right. Its so easy to become gratuitious, but you stayed on track and made it work.

Quote:
For a final word. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

WOW. Wouldn't you love, I mean LOVE, to walk up to GW and just, ya know, scream this at him?

Stay mad, my man. Yer not alone.

On a side note, today is a rather *anniversary* for me, it was exactly 5 years ago that I unplugged my babblebox. Oh sure I have DVDs and friends give me DVDs and vids to watch, but NO MSM, no cable, and where I live I can't get the *rabbit ears* to work. I don't miss it one bit, and you have reminded me why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:42 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Happy Anniversary:)

I will contiue to watch this crap because it is the best way to know what we are up against and the extent of it. I should do as you have done though, it would probably keep my blood pressure down.

CrimsonEagle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:57 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Bah, you are going to have to deduct a little from my 6.0 score. I realized that I misspoke. Instead of "Project for the New American Century", I said
Quote:
The Protocol for a New American Century

I make this mistake all the time, and I dont know why. The word Protocol seems to be stuck in my head for this. I will admit myself to electro shock treatment to attempt to aliviate this problem.

CrimsonEagle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

If more people would get angry at the things this administration has done to this nation and to the world, perhaps something could and would be done about Bushco. I'd love to see Bush handed a one-way ticket back to Crawford and to see him get a sendoff that would make him tuck his tail between his scrawny little legs and never come off his "ranch" ever again.

Then, about ten minutes later, the same happens to Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Gonzalez, Frist, and the WHIGs. And the day continues in this vein...each and every one of the bastards sent packing and leaving DC in disgrace, via some kind of official transport, never to return.

I want my grandchildren to read in school about Bush's corrupt administration and how Bush was the first president in American history to actually be impeached because he was too stupidly stubborn to resign.

When I dream, I dream big. :P

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:26 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

thats the biggest ,ranting crap and i mean crap oh yea and lies i have ever read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
thats the biggest ,ranting crap and i mean crap oh yea and lies i have ever read

Are you saying that I am lying? If you are, could you tell me where?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:56 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

9/11 Was Bill Clinton’s Fault
by Neil Reedy

We encourage you to send reactions to our columnists
Member's Commentaries do not necessarily reflect the views of the Politix Group

There. Someone had to say it. The current circus show performed by the 9/11 Commission tries to suggest that President Bush ignored vital warning signs that could have prevented 9/11. This conclusion is of course absurd considering the 8 months of Bush vs. 8 years of Clinton and the years of planning 9/11 took, but there’s another motivation. Democrats and the media are creating doubt about Bush’s response to terrorism and spreading the popular myth that both Bush and Clinton administrations equally failed to prevent 9/11 to rob Bush of a campaign issue. But this effort by Democrats and their media supporters blurs what history will ultimately conclude—President Clinton created a culture allowing Osama Bin Laden’s Al Qaeda network to flourish. His failure to recognize terrorism’s threat to American interests undermined efforts to fight it.

The culture Clinton created departed from his predecessors’ policies that defended American national interest. Clinton wasn’t afraid to use American military power in Haiti, Bosnia and Kosovo, but he pursued classic liberal foreign policy objectives. Charles Krauthammer explains that modern liberals have “great difficulty seeing national interest as a justification for wielding power,” and barring cases where the U.S. is directly attacked, they prefer purely humanitarian exercises that don’t pursue “self interest.” This clash between conservative pursuit of American national interest and liberal preference for broader ideals nicely describes the differences in recent Republican and Democrat presidencies. 9/11 showed the consequences of ignoring America’s “self” interest.

Clinton institutionalized this classic liberal view of American foreign policy in the Cold War’s aftermath. His reckless disregard for American national interest explains recent developments regarding fighting terrorism in the 90s. This CIA collects information and performs operations to protect American interest abroad. Since it represents a key component of American national interest, Clinton instinctively did not trust it. Information sharing among intelligence agencies clearly benefited American national interest considering the high number of terror attacks. But since this interest was suspect, the administration didn’t prioritize counterintelligence. The Gorelick memo recently unearthed in the 9/11 hearings illustrates the Clintonian intelligence view. The infamous “wall” between counterintelligence and domestic law enforcement protected civil liberties, considered more precious than national security (Clinton once said “race” was the most important issue facing America). Today, it’s well known that Clinton didn’t meet with his CIA chief James Woolsey who said, “the intelligence agencies during the Clinton administration were told they were not to give policy advice.” When a plane crashed on the White House lawn, a joke said Woolsey was trying to make an appointment. This neglect of American interests ignored U.S. security.

Instead of preserving American world dominance, Clinton sought to strengthen the U.N. for a future when America was no longer the world’s dominant superpower. This view created a culture of internationalism and allowed enemies to flourish. The U.N.’s ineffective response to Saddam’s violations, and their corruption in the oil for food scandal show this policy’s failure.

Responding with overwhelming force to direct terror attacks on America conflicted with Clinton’s pursuit of broad foreign policy objectives. Former Clinton advisor, Dick Morris, urged Clinton to “break the international back of terrorism” in Behind the Oval Office, but he didn’t act. Distrusting the CIA, the Clinton administration charged the FBI and other domestic law enforcement agencies with combating terrorism, not exactly the most effective means of fighting cave dwellers. The U.S. response to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing set the tone for America’s response to terror attacks. The public trial revealed that the twin towers could withstand a blast from a small plane, but not a larger one. The CIA was not given one piece of evidence in this attack for fear of breaking “the wall.” The 1993 U.S. intervention in Somalia further demonstrated the administration’s unwillingness to protect the national interest. Bin Laden himself said of this incident, “The youth ... realized more than before that the American soldier was a paper tiger and after a few blows ran in defeat.” The half-measured responses to the USS Cole, Khobar towers, and President Bush’s assassination attempt also show how Clinton’s internationalism disregarded clear threats to American.

It’s reasonable to assume that President Bush deserves blame if he continued Clinton’s view, but recent evidence shows otherwise. Bush’s statement that he’s tired of the U.S. “swatting flies,” referring to terrorists, shows he understood the terror threat better than the Clinton administration, and well before 9/11. CNN reported that even before his inauguration, Bush revived daily meetings with the CIA, a stark contrast to Clinton. The Bush administration also pursued long-term plans to root out the Afghan and Iraqi regimes. Finally, the backgrounds of Bush’s cabinet members show their impressive foreign policy experience. Clearly, Bush recognized the importance of the president’s responsibility to protect the national interest by resurrecting the procedures of Clinton’s predecessors.

Clinton’s policies were probably well-intentioned, but history does not judge intentions. The opportunity to combat terrorism existed—he could have even made an international case for fighting terror, but chose not to. His irresponsible disregard for America’s national interest created the perception of American weakness abroad. Presidential scholar Clinton Rossiter once wrote of the U.S. president, “He is never for one day allowed to forget that he will be held accountable by people, Congress, and history for the nation’s readiness to meet an enemy assault.” The 9/11 Commission should realize which president remembered and which forgot.
http://www.politixgroup.com/comm247.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:26 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Senator Jay Rockefeller

...Rockfeller, reminded that he voted to give Bush the authority to go to war and made statements suggesting Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, said Sunday, "I mean, I was dead flat wrong."
Rockefeller is not the only Democrats to backtrack on the war in Iraq, and several Democrats are heating up their rhetoric with revived charges that the Bush administration manipulated intelligence in order justify going to war in Iraq. Senator Rockefeller, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Select Committee On Intelligence (SSCI) is clearly a key player in the gross politicization of the issue of prewar in intelligence on Iraq. Rockefeller's integrity when it comes sensitive issues, such as our nation's intelligence work, has been questioned in the past... He has been willing undermine our intelligence for partisan gain. Remember The Rockefeller Memo, which revealed the Democrats plan to politicize the report on prewar intelligence in order to make the Bush Administration look bad? Pat Roberts, the chairman of the committee, said the memo appeared to be "a road map for how the Democrats intend to politicize what should be a bipartisan, objective review of prewar intelligence." He also said, "You can't politicize the Intelligence Committee. The memo is blatantly partisan. Members of the committee on the Republican side are frustrated, outraged and indignant." Roberts believed that the strategy outlined in the memo may have constituted a violation of Senate ethics rules, which he apparently considered pursuing with the ethics committee.

When the committee's investigation ended, the bipartisan report, which Rockefeller approved, determined there was "no evidence that any policy-maker had pressured CIA analysts to conform intelligence findings to the Pentagon's point of view." However, at a press conference following the release of the report, Rockefeller charged the opposite.

The Democrats are clearly in the process of doing anything they can to discredit the Bush administration. Despite the fact that the SSCI's report concluded there was no manipulation of intelligence, Democrats today, including Rockefeller, charge that there was. Isn't it strange that Rockefeller, the ranking Democrat on the SSCI, voted for the war in Iraq... as did John Kerry and John Edwards, who were both on the committee. These senators, all had access to classified material and any relevant information they needed prior to the war. They all voted for the war, and two them received 48% of the popular vote vote when they ran together in the 2004 presidential election.

What is the meaning of this? We can only surmise that it is fear which motivates such Democrats - fear of the anti-war left and what the left might do to them if they don't get on their knees to the paranoid conspiracy-theorists about the war. Their hope is that they'll ride a wave of resentment into power and then be able to placate the left with some small changes - but they don't realise that the left wants it all: they want a full American defeat in the war and anyone who advocates anything other than surrender will be marked down as an enemy by the left. Rockefeller has dishonored himself to no purpose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:53 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Don't worry. I'm not leaving the democrats who went along with this charade out of it either. The dems who went along with it were either part of it, or incompetent.

As far as no manipulation of the information, I disagree. They took it and ran with it ignoring many things that proved it was false from the beginning. That in and of itself is a manipulation by ignoring the facts.
I could go into detail, but its late.

Quote:
What is the meaning of this? We can only surmise that it is fear which motivates such Democrats - fear of the anti-war left and what the left might do to them if they don't get on their knees to the paranoid conspiracy-theorists about the war.

As far as this statement go's, So far I have found that everything that has been investigated has panned out. Dose this not make you think that because of this, everything should be scrutinized by an independent inquiry? Even you admit that this government is corrupt. Don't you think that they SHOULD be held up to scrutiny? I don't care if its demecrates or republicans who go down. That being said, is the leader who is to be held accountable before anyone else.

Just because I despise what this administration has done to this country, don't think that I'm not holding others responsible for their actions. As I said, they were either complicit, or incompetent. Either way, they should all go.

CrimsonEagle

Post subject: lies
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:05 pm 

Ok Clinton lied about his B job but his lie did not get 2000+soldiers killed an counting, an God only knows how many Iraqi men women an children killed but then again the Bushbots don't see it this way, this evil bastard can do no wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Great rant, Crimson Eagle... keep it up...

Don't you just love how bucky replies to your passionate post with other people's words? Why it's as if bucky is just as fucking stupid as those MORONS you are speaking to in your rant... if not more so...

:twisted:

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:27 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Why it's as if bucky is just as fucking stupid as those MORONS you are speaking to in your rant... if not more so...

i know you are but what am i?

i'm rubber your glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

their.................i lowered myself to your level so you would understand me stripy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well, there we have it again. Bucky has nothing so he brings out the old "Bush's invasion of Iraq is Bill Clinton's fault". If you sychophant Republicans love this war so much, why are you blaming Bill Clinton for starting it? Why are you frantically casting about for somewhere to lay blame?

Listen to yourself and your party. "The war in Iraq is totally justified and necessary. And besides, it's all Clinton's fault."

Don't parrot the RNC talking point about the Democrats are to blame because they voted to authorize force. THE ADMINSTRATION LIED TO THEM AND TO ALL OF US! Their only fault was that they were gullible enough to trust Bush and his lying pack of thugs. The amazing spin from the RNC, Bush and Cheney is that they are exonerated from their massive lies, because they lied well enough to fool the Democrats in Congress!

And you come to repeat that idiotic, insulting line of twisted reasoning as if it makes perfect sense! Tell me Bucky, what part of you brain did they cut out when they made you a Republican.

Quote:
Polling Data

Do you think Dick Cheney deliberately misused or manipulated pre-war intelligence about Iraq’s nuclear capabilities in order to build support for war with Iraq, or did not deliberately misuse pre-war intelligence?

Misused
52%

Did not
33%

Don’t know
15%

Source: Princeton Survey Research Associates / Newsweek
Methodology: Telephone interviews with 1,002 American adults, conducted on Nov. 10 and Nov. 11, 2005. Margin of error is 4 per cent.

Link

Looks like you are in the distinct minority of propaganda addled fools who still refuse to believe we were lied to.

Read this article Bucky. It explains how you have been brainwashed.

The Sky Is Brown Today, Winston