It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Distration page is missing the biggest one!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:15 am 

:!: TV News Lies Admin:

The Distraction page is missing the biggest one!

Ever figure out why Bush was in such a rush to invade Iraq?

They had to invade Iraq before the 9/11 commission held their first few days of hearings!

I recently saw the first few days of the 9/11 hearings replayed on CSPAN3 (They started March 31, 2003) and I realized that I had never heard about these hearings. Why? Because Bush had invaded Iraq a week earlier, and Iraq was the only thing every "News" network was covering.

Even though I think they are scum, I understand why they did it. These were the hearings where the victims and the victims families testified. Can't let that make the news, that would have been very bad press for our "War President."

Well, no worries, I counted one (1) Photographer, no T.V. Cameras (except CSPAN), and maybe 20 people in the gallery. Lucky for Bush that Iraq was such a danger to America.

Post subject: Very Interesting!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:08 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
They had to invade Iraq before the 9/11 commission held their first few days of hearings!

tfrancel...I've done lots of reading at different sites on the net and I've not seen or heard of this connection....you may be on to something. But why haven't the victims' families come out in droves and protested that fact? How can they sit by and allow their family members' deaths to be exploited so an insane president can pursue his war agenda? Could it be (and I am very hesitant to say this) that they have gotten their monetary settlement and just want to move on with their lives. If they have, I can certainly understand that.

You're probably like me in that you're finding so much of this period in our nation's history to be so confusing.

Who have you spoken to about this interesting theory of yours? Anyone from a newspaper? TV? Radio? How about CSpan?

Please keep us posted here at TVNL as you see if you can come up with any more information about this.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:10 pm 

:? Hi Catherine;

You haven't read this anywhere else on the web, because this is the first place (blog) that I have put forth this theory.

I, like most the people that post on this site, have been madly trying to unravel the massive amounts of lies and half truths that the "White House Propaganda Machine" has been cranking out from almost day one, after the 2000 "election victory."

I was (and am still) very active trying to influence DNC strategy during the last year, in order to boot Bush and his buddies, back to Texas (or better yet, Guantanamo Bay Prison).

When I re-discovered this blog site (via www.whatreallyhappened.com/ ) a few days ago, it seemed like the most logical place to put forth this theory.

When the 9/11 Commission Report was published this summer, I was shocked to find that the first hearings had been held March 31 and April 1, 2003. I had thought I had watched (and even video taped) all of the 9/11 hearings.

I had not even heard about any of the 2003 hearings until I saw (and taped most) them replayed on CSPAN3 during the 2004 Republican National Convention. Like most PROUD Democrats, I found the RNC's disgusting exploitation of the 9/11 tragedy, impossible to watch, and with CSPAN2 showing past RNC conventions, I flipped to CSPAN3 and found them showing ALL of the 9/11 Commission hearings, back to back.

Then I noticed the lack of Press and gallery crowd. I thought to myself, "How could I have missed these hearings?" Then I remembered, that was "Shock and Awe" week with wall to wall Iraq War coverage. I think it would be hard to find anyone that remembers any news other that the Iraq War during that week.

Another recent revelation I discovered, was the probable true meaning of the "Mission Accomplished" banner on the USS A. Lincoln. A few weeks earlier (April 7-8, 2003) Bush met with Tony Blaire in N. Ireland. After that meeting, and the "fall" of Baghdad, The Wall Street Journal, stopped reporting "Arabian Light" crude oil. After April 7, 2003, "Arabian Light" crude was most likely lumped in with the "West Texas Intermediary" (WTI) crude. Mission Accomplished indeed. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:50 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please go to this site:

www.karlschwarz.com and read all he has to say about this administration....he's the conservative Christian Republican who sent the famous CEO LETTER to the White House just before the first presidential debate. You can do all kinds of things via his website...he is devoted to bringing down the Bush family's hold on America...and seems to be just who he says he is.

I only wish this forum site was more active. I seem to sometimes be talking to myself.

But the site is so good within itself and it is an excellent news source.

Please keep posting here....about anything you can find about the crimes of this admninstration.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman