It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: skull and bones
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:11 pm 

this is my first post, i hope its in the right place... first ,who has heard of this secret society? And if you saw the little spot on t.v. and their discussion of it, the media makes it out to be just a college boys little fun , not to be taken seriously, club... Not true, from what i've read its been around since the 1800's and many presidents and officials are Very devoted to it. It's also a worldwide organization that is manipulating the entire world to meet their goals of a new world order. Check up on it, you will be very shocked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:23 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Adryne,

Do you have any Internet links to what you are talking about? Where can one read the story you speak of in your post?

Post subject: A Link...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:59 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello, RD... :)

I did a google search for Skull and Bones...LOTS of info popped up...here is one link which looked like it was pretty comprehensive:

http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm

Cheers,

Catherine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:26 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Catherine,

Thanks for the link. :D

Last edited by RealDemocrat on Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Skull and Bones
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:17 pm 

Re;Skull and Bones,everyone should read "Rule By Secrecy"by Jim Marrs.(harper collins publishing inc.copyright2000.)Or visit his website at (www.jimmarrs.com)you can order his books there.The book covers the role secret societies have profoundly and disastorously effected society throughout history up to the present.It is also very well documented and includes many scources.Its a wealth of information,and an excellent reference book.You'll find many other sources such as various researchers,investigators and journalists.Though the book covers all areas of these topics,there is a very informative chapter and sources on Skull and Bones.In my ongoing research,I have found that all the secret societies are joined together to achieve their common goal,namely us.World control over all of us.Skull and Bones or as its also called,The Brotherhood,or The Order,among other various names is very prominent in all areas of national and international foreign policy,publishing and control over most if not all our main-stream media,opinion makers,war industry,finance and the cia and various other intelligence agencies.Skull and Bones is a satanic ritual death cult,which beore its present incarnation,was the inner core of the Bavarian Illuminati Freemasonry Lodge.I do believe there is proof beyond any doubt what a dangerously severe threat this group is to our freedoms and constitutional rights,as is clearly evidenced how much control they have gained throughout history,and espesially the strangle-hold they are confronting America,and the rest of the world with.Skull and Bones has no alliegence to our nation,constitution,any political party or anything other than they're agenda (world domination)in subserviance to they're New World Order Global Elite Masters.Skull and Bones has an inordinate proportion of former and current members in the Council on Foreign Relations,Bilderbergers,Trilatreral Commissision,finance,all manner of the media,most of our cia/intelligence orginizations,not to mention George W.Bush,Daddy Bush,Granddaddy Prescott Bush,and other political positions.Don't make the mistake in believing the "democrats" are immune,they're in the thick of it all.Senator John Kerry is Skull and Bones too.So now the "elections" merely come down to NO REAL CHOICE.Its either Skull and Bones or Skull and Bones and the hidious agendas they're masters,the NWO Global Elites behind the scenes map out for them to carry out.What we really need to do is work toward ridding "our"government,and our society of `this putrid rot,before we lose whats left of our God given rights,while we still have a slim chance. ` carly101

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:56 pm 

sorry i missed your reply, ive been away...but im glad you got a reply from someone.hope it helped.

Post subject: Fun with Skull N Bones
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:38 am 

Hi Folks:

I found a very funny page (that also has a link to a VERY long list of SnB members) at www.whitehouse.org (also a very funny site. check out the old-time recruiting posters) the link is:

http://www.whitehouse.org/administratio ... /index.asp

Another great site is http://www.bushbodycount.com/

You will be shocked at al the "accidental" deaths that have happened when ever a Bush is about to get in trouble.

Also, Kitty Kelley's new book has a lot of dirt on Bush and Skull n Bones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:08 am 

Here is a link to a page I made before the election. It's obviously a bit dated now, but it has a bunch of links to all things skull and bones: Bonesmen For President

Also, here is a quote by Dubya from A Charge To Keep: "My senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society, so secret I can't say anything more. It was a chance to make 14 friends."