It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WHO IS INTERESTED IN SHARING KEY ARTICLES?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:36 am 

I AM ONE INDIVIDUAL WHO IS LOOKING TO SHARE VERY LEFT WING ARTICLES. I HAVE ROLLED MY SLEAVES UP IN THE LAST YEAR AND AM FINDING A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT FEEL THE SAME IS I DO. HOW IS IT THAT I FEEL? WELL, FOR STARTERS I AM A AFRICAN AMERICAN (WHICH I DON'T LIKE THAT TERM BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AFRICA, BUT THAT IS THE "PROPER OR MAY I SAY THE PC WAY TO SAY IT" I WILL SAY I AM A BLACK MALE....IS THAT BETTER? NOT THAT IT SHOULD MATTER WHAT RACE I AM, I HAVE JUST GIVEN THAT BIT OF INFORMATION SO THAT YOU CAN KNOW ABOUT THE PERSON TYPING THIS. I AM NOT THE NORM, WHY YOU ASK? I DON'T WANT HAND OUTS, I DON'T WANT ANY SPECIAL TREATMENTS, ALL I WANT IS TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT GOES TO OUR DAILY JOBS AND WANT TO LIVE A FAIRLY GOOD LIFE. I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF REPUBLICAN/DEMOCRATE, I AM ONE WHO THINKS OUTSIDE THE BOX THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME. I AGREE W/BOTH PARTIES VIEWS TO A CERTAIN POINT. IF YOU MUST PUT A LABEL ON ME PLEASE LABEL ME AS A "SEPERATIST" WHY? BECAUSE I WILL NOT FOLLOW THE MAIN STREAM VIEW. I AM COMFORTABLE IN THAT CLASSIFICATION BECAUSE I AM NOT WILLING TO CONFORM TO THE MAINSTREAM WAY. I HAVE FOUND MANY SIGHTS ON THE WEB THAT SHARE MY VIEWS, SUCH AS....
1. NOT BELIEVING IN OUR PRESIDENT
2. NOT AGREEING WITH THE WAR THAT WE WILL NEVER SEE THE END IN OUR LIFETIME.
3. THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS AS CROOKED
4. WE ARE BECOMING SLAVES DAILY WITHOUT HALF OF US EVEN KNOWING IT.
5. GOVERNMENT IS MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO CREAT A "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" WHICH WILL GIVE NO SAY SO TO ANY OF US WHO STILL RESIDE IN THE US.

OK, THESE ARE JUST OF FEW OF MY VIEWS. YOU MAY ASK WHY I AM ON THIS WEB PAGE TYPING IN A FORUM? THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS THAT I NEED TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE THE MANY MORE FRUSTRATIONS THAT I SEE DAY-TO-DAY, BUT CAN'T EXPRESS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY X'OUT BY THE NORM OUT THERE. YES, I CALL OTHERS THE "NORM" BECAUSE THEY WON'T THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY HEAR. I WOULD LIKE FOR ONE IS REALLY UP FOR A FEW CHALLENGES TO EMAIL ME AND LET'S SHARE SOME SERIOUS INFORMATION OR ABOUT THE WORLD WE LIVE IN AND I CAN GIVE YOU A FEW OF MY VIEWS ON THINGS. IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO READ THIS I APPRECIATE IT, IF YOU FEEL THAT I AM JUST A WACKO THEN THAT IS FINE TOO. I AM NOT HERE TO WIN FRIENDS I AM HERE TO EDUCATE MYSELF AND FIND OUT WHAT OTHERS ARE READING OUT THAT THAT I CAN LEARN FROM. GRANDLE1@COX.NET

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:09 am 
You are definitely in the right place. Pretty much everyone on here posts alot of great articles. Take a look around and jump in where you wish to. Welcome to the board.

P.S. You should probably take the caps lock off as to avoid shouting everything you say. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:57 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

ZECKARD: I was gonna post a long message in this forum but instead I will email you. As Bill Clinton said; "I Feel Your Pain". I know people make fun of that but sometimes it's a true statement. When I stumbled upon this website a few months ago, I couldn't believe it. This is something I've been thinking about for a long time. The media is biased and plays all kinds of "cards" (celebrity, democratic, republican, social-economic, and the dreaded race card), all to make us hate who they want us to hate and embrace who they want us to embrace. And then when you are black/African-American and you don't tow the partyline and don't say/do what is expected of you, then you are labeled.

It's really a shame that all the Sunday Talkshows are boring, the weekday morning shows are celeb driven and filled with a heavy dose of rear-end kissing. But I watch and try to wade through the crap to find the news (it is hard to do). The media resembles nothing like the days of the 1950s - 1970's.

"It's Not What You Are, It's What People Think You Are"

If We Don't Ask, We Can't Learn" & "If We Don't Learn, We Can't Grow"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You have friends here!

Come in, take off your coat, and stay awhile!

:D

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman