It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:36 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is Ann COulter a guy?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:43 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I question whether Ann Coulter is really a woman. She has many manly traits and of course she has a adams apple.

Now when I posted the same question on another forum that I no longer belong to I was attacked for implying that.

But this bitch is mean and sprouts so much conservative bullshit, that I have to go after her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Neither...Ann Coulter is a genetic fluke that is the result if a stallion mistaking a giraffe for his intended mate during siring season.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

too funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:36 am 
Hear Me Roar!

The Ann Coulters of the world are special people. They have a big job to do defending this Administration and I guess it finally takes a toll on them. It is a special job that they do; bullshitting the public with false propaganda about how wonderful George Bush is, for example. It starts to affect the brain first, the constant lying and the defending of the undefendable. The body becomes so wracked with guilt from the prevaricating that it makes the women look mean and unattractive. It is just one of the hazards of the job. It is a special hazard, of course. The women have to be tough as hell to perform this role, almost manly in sentiment and appearance. Perhaps that is why you have mistaken Ann for a man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:32 am 

she's one of the neocon/backstabbing/bootlicking/nazi assholes that the right wingers need to spread the vitriolic sctick they pathetically attempt to pass off as being truth.

or as one of my newest heroes, steven colbert calls it "truthiness".

she would have fit right into the propaganda machine of joseph goebbels.

she's one of the koolaid drinkers of the neocons former nixon aide john dean was talking about who be more than happy to take a literal bullit in the brain to advance thier overall agenda.

that's a book i keep forgetting to look for so i can do a quick read. i rember an interview in which he talked about his new book and he highlighted some of the key points in it's content. he made one particular reference to another one of nixons key aides, g.gordon liddy, whom dean recalled liddys response to a situation about watergate and the fallout involved. liddy basically cameright out with a quote that dean witnessed in which liddy responded by saying " i'mmore than willing to take a literal bullit if that's what it takes to advance the nixon agenda. just don't blow me away in front of my kids".

dean a lifelong consevative republican was quite taken aback almost to the point of shock.

but his book i think would be an interesting read. he basically described it's intent to raise questions about how the extreme right wing has so cleverly but covertly taken over the entire gop. he talked about the fear he has on how potentially dangerous for americans thier true agenda is.

ann coulter would definitely take a bullit. she'd pull ther trigger herself if sho thought it would help the neocon/nazis.