It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:42 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Willie...for the longest time, I had no idea that I wasn't watching the news as an educated person should watch it. Then, I happened upon this site, and learned so much. To be better informed about many things, please explore this website and look particularly at these areas:

http://tvnewslies.org/html/c-span_deception.html

http://tvnewslies.org/html/individuals.html

http://tvnewslies.org/html/white_house_ ... orps_.html

You say you get most of your news from Fox News...would you please take a look at this section of TVNL and read it? There's nothing there that isn't true...I assure you. This has nothing to do with my complete dislike and disdain of and for the Bush administration. As Americans, we should be able to trust our news sources but lately, that's not been the case.

http://tvnewslies.org/html/foxymoron.html

Here at TVNL, there is a section on the home page that gives you information about how to watch the news with a critical eye and ear. The information I found in that section really made me sit up and take notice, and sure enough, I realized that NONE of the regular news stations give us the truth and that I had been duped along with 99% of my fellow Americans, regardless of party affiliation.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Peace people ...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:48 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Look, I know you folks might not care what I think, but I'll stick in my 2 cents worth anyway. It ain't and wouldn't matter and won't matter what or which talking head is in power. It will be the same road map. Clinton had a pretty sad time of it to. (same map) Think .. Waco, OK Bombing and etc.

Now this question gets very complicated - How do we fix this mess, if they are all bad?

Answer .. You can't! Not in the same manner that we have been trying to do it.

What might we do then?

Well, perhaps change over to canada's system. cast votes like they do.
get away from the US system that (they say) can be controlled.

Clean house get rid of them all and start over. The people must give them all the boot (In what ever manner they see fit and whatever it takes to do so.) Then maybe use independents and vote them in and out every 2/3 years. face it, the current system is broke and beyond repair.

Clean up this corrupt system right down to the lowest of courts.

Fix the school system and kill the propaganda machines.

Work for World peace and not via war. Work with the World and not against it. Stop the plunddering and mass killings. Stop becoming the hated of all hated.

Allow no weapons in space.

Stop the fear machine.

Clean up .. we need fresh air a clean water and food that is fit to eat.

Stop the waste of a tax payers money.

Reduce the debt and spend wisely. (stop the waste and out right stealing of funds)

Hold those in power acountable ... list

Rid the people of dictatorship style laws / bills. - Protect all rights and freedoms.

Etc etc ..

Just a thought .. I'm no expert.

Peace and freedom always!

Sir...