It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Press for truth
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:48 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Just finished watching the movie Press for Truth. Another 9-11 movie. Like Loose Change and others this one goes into what happened behind the scenes and leading up to that day.

I originally had doubts that this administration actually had something to do with the attack. I figured it was bad intelligence, that they failed to act on certain things, but, after watching both these films, I feel much much different.

This administration was notified not by one, but by several different countries that this was going to happen. Hell a CIA agent while walking with an informant in NYC, the informant pointed at the towers and said they are going to fall! That the towers and the Pentagon were mentioned numerous times in letters to the administration by different countries.

That Bin Laden was in a military hospital the day before the attacks and we knew it. That Tora Tora was surrounded by 8 thousand soldiers on only three sides and that of the two escape routes only one was bombed and over a 1000 vehicles escaped on the other one.

It goes on and on. I urge you to watch either of these movies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:51 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I think it's always been pretty clear that this administration did nothing to stop the attack, when they actually could have prevented it. We all know what Bush was doing right before/during the attack. He needs more than a slap on the wrist for that.

I've seen Farenheit 9/11...and I've downloaded Loose Change, but haven't watched it yet. Guess I have one more movie to add to the list.

Post subject: Re: Press for truth
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

DarkKnight2 wrote:

That Bin Laden was in a military hospital the day before the attacks and we knew it. That Tora Bora was surrounded by 8 thousand soldiers on only three sides and that of the two escape routes only one was bombed and over a 1000 vehicles escaped on the other one.

Darn you Bill Clinton!!!