It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: You gotta love FOX News....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:03 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

for their never ending bullshit!!!!

November 15, 2006
Quote of the Day
"Be on the lookout for any statements from the Iraqi insurgents, who must be thrilled at the prospect of a Dem-controlled Congress."

-- An internal memo at Fox News obtained by the Huffington Post following the midterm elections.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/11/1 ... 34128.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

THIS FROM CENK UYGUR:

Will John Moody be Forced Out of Fox Like Dan Rather from CBS?
by Cenk Uygur | Nov 15 2006

Four producers for Dan Rather were fired when they did not double check documents they used in a "60 Minutes II" piece about Bush's service in the National Guard. Eventually, Rather was moved out of the anchor desk and pushed out of CBS entirely. Most of this was based on the perception that they were slanting a story.

The independent panel selected to investigate the National Guard story said they found no evidence of a political agenda against Bush, but that the documents should have been more thoroughly vetted.

Now, we have an instance of Fox News Channel clearly and indisputably slanting their whole lineup of news against the Democratic Party in an internal memo sent by the Vice President of News, John Moody. Instead of covering the Republican losses in the elections, they choose to focus on, and in some cases invent, stories of how insurgents might be emboldened by the Democratic victory. They push the story line of Democratic infighting on a day that had bitter Republican finger pointing on who was responsible for their momentous losses. And they call a Democratic legislator a "political hack."

Now imagine if the Vice President of News of any of the networks had called an elected Republican a political hack? What do you think the reaction would be by conservatives? Is there anyone who would make the argument that they wouldn't ask the person be fired immediately? Why should Fox "News" Channel be held to a different standard?

READ MORE HERE

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:26 am 

kieth olberman was all over this story last night, so was scarborough on his show.

only adds more proof to what this network is all about in thier true agenda as the right wing propaganda machine.

there's a reason that dick cheney demands when he is traveling anywhere and is put up in a hotel suite that his entourage who gets there before him has specific instructions to have all tvs tuned to foxnews when he enters the room. this factual memo was again brought to light on olberemans show last night.

some dems who are in power after january need to get some of thier influential operatives to work on bringing this fauxnews crap out into an expose of some sort. the dems have them on the ropes right now and while you have them down it's time to continue kicking the living shit out of them.

bottom line it's for the survival in the battle to protect the u.s. constitution that's at stake. i view the neocons and the propaganda machine at fauxnews as the outright enemies of the citizens of the u.s. they need to be dealt with in whatever legal manner is at our, and ultimately, the american peoples disposal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:30 am 
Hear Me Roar!

rooster wrote:
kieth olberman was all over this story last night, so was scarborough on his show.

only adds more proof to what this network is all about in thier true agenda as the right wing propaganda machine.

Quote:
there's a reason that dick cheney demands when he is traveling anywhere and is put up in a hotel suite that his entourage who gets there before him has specific instructions to have all tvs tuned to foxnews when he enters the room. this factual memo was again brought to light on olberemans show last night.

some dems who are in power after january need to get some of thier influential operatives to work on bringing this fauxnews crap out into an expose of some sort. the dems have them on the ropes right now and while you have them down it's time to continue kicking the living shit out of them.

bottom line it's for the survival in the battle to protect the u.s. constitution that's at stake. i view the neocons and the propaganda machine at fauxnews as the outright enemies of the citizens of the u.s. they need to be dealt with in whatever legal manner is at our, and ultimately, the american peoples disposal.

Fox is just a propaganda arm of the government. That being the case, I do not expect much in the way of a political fallout; people being dismissed, etc.

This seems to be the domain of the Republican Party, i.e., the ability to eliminate polical foes. The Republicans would just laugh off such a suggestion. They are masters of denial and denigration.

It is amusing that Dick Cheney watches Fox News as a matter of taste. I watch only two shows per week myself, and Fox News Sunday is one of them. I do this because I want to know how people like Dick Cheney think. He is public enemy number one in my opinion. Visual public enemy number one that is.

Keith Olberman link here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/