It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:57 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Contribution perk, THE LOADED DECK, is worth every penny!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:09 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, gang...

I'm not going to post anything about deceptive reporting right now...we all know it's there and we're learning how to decipher a lot of material from the media that's not accurate...I know I am.

This post is about TVNL itself and the job Jesse and the staff at the TVNL organization are trying to do to help save our Constitutional rights.

I sent in a donation the other day as a small way of helping to accomplish the goals of TVNL...which should be the goal of every live, breathing American in our country today...that of demanding high standards from the media and to call attention to the media's bias by telling the media to stop promoting the Bush administration via inaccurate reporting or not reporting at all.

What I've gotten in return for my donation (besides the satisfaction of knowing that I've done SOMETHING (besides voting, of course) to help defeat the would-be tyrants.

THE LOADED DECK is a wonderful, funny, but very thought-provoking deck of playing cards. I wish every person of voting age could see them. You're all familiar with Iraq's Most wanted deck..the Loaded Deck is well worth making a donation to TVNL...so do something positive for our country and for yourself...get the cards! Get several decks...they'd make great gifts.

No, I'm not a hired promoter of this website...if I was, I'd just get paid with Deception Dollars anyway! :lol:

The arrival of the deck was quick and well-packaged. These cards will be collectors' items someday...but I wanted everyone on the board to know how satisfied I am with the cards and I recommend them to everybody who wants to see this administration bite the dust.

Thanks for reading...

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman