It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:20 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: hmmm
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:45 pm 

Catherine wrote:
You can read the rules, carey. True facts aren't being deleted, carey. You've been caught plagiarizing, and trying to circumvent the rules in order to make your points. Look at the number of posts you've made since you joined on Jan.2, 2007....170 total, or almost 9 posts per day.

You can hardly whine about not being given an opportunity to speak your tiny mind! :lol: In addition, the moderators and I have had to interpret the rules for you before, many times, openly and via private message. If you can't understand them by now, perhaps you should go to another board where the rules are more on your level of comprehension...or better yet, start your own discussion board! Wow....now there's a novel idea!

So a cut and paste from a site that has taken time to research the fat is plagery??

So if I cut and paste a definition from websters its plagery??

First you did not want me to put up the whole article.
So I started getting the parts tahtw ould synopsize the point of the article and it is plagery??

I am truly confused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Actually, his job is to skew facts away from their harsh reality so he can push his agenda of racism and bigotry- and ignorance of our laws is no excuse.

All racism, hatred and bigotry comes from above- the elites. It has always been their way to give seperation between classes, races and gender. Keep the poor fighting amongst themselves and you never have to worry about them turning on you! Give them enemies they can learn to hate. The amoral minority 1%!

I think his statement about not knowing the rules is a strike three against him. He is lying as per usual. This is all he has done ever since his first post. Just go back to it and reflect on all he has said and done.

His refusal to stick to facts proves he is merely here to incite problems. My vote is to permanently ban him now. He has nothing new to add here.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject: LOL
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:51 pm 

DO.g's wrote:
Actually, his job is to skew facts away from their harsh reality so he can push his agenda of racism and bigotry- and ignorance of our laws is no excuse.

All racism, hatred and bigotry comes from above- the elites. It has always been their way to give seperation between classes, races and gender. Keep the poor fighting amongst themselves and you never have to worry about them turning on you! Give them enemies they can learn to hate. The amoral minority 1%!

I think his statement about not knowing the rules is a strike three against him. He is lying as per usual. This is all he has done ever since his first post. Just go back to it and reflect on all he has said and done.

His refusal to stick to facts proves he is merely here to incite problems. My vote is to permanently ban him now. He has nothing new to add here.

You are terrified of me hahahahahah,....why?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:03 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Terrified of you? Sorry to disappoint but you will be terrified of us soon enough little coward.

Bye Bye carey you loser!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject: smile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:17 pm 

Edited due to rule # 1.

You don't have to get mad carey.

Post subject: Re: Why we should vote anti muslim and why terror??
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:50 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

carey wrote:

If you are thinking of Ireland it is mainly Catholics not Christians.

If you are thinking of the crusades it was the Catholics not the Christians.

If this post had not had the facts deleted you would understand the context of the post.
No true scotsman. This makes your entire point null and void. Care to try again, without the fallacy?

(and please dont make me list out the NON-catholic christian atrocities....)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
So a cut and paste from a site that has taken time to research the fat is plagery??

PLAGIARISM: n. Literary theft; passing off as one's own the words or ideas of another.

That's what lefty caught you doing, carey. You were not citing the source. You say you have a lot of writings from a long time ago. I don't care how old your writings are or how good you think they are. Even research papers, dissertations, etc. have to have cited sources. Thomas Jefferson used sources. Albert Einstein used sources. Mark Twain used sources. Shakespeare used sources. This board requires source citings. If you don't have them, you don't post the material. To me, it's a no brainer.

As for "plagery", that's not a word in my Webster's. :?: If you can't understand what plagiarism is, perhaps you're just too intellectually challenged to be making posts here OR you're under the age of 13, which is the minimum age to be a member of TVNL.

Quote:
So I started getting the parts tahtw ould synopsize the point of the article and it is plagery??

I am truly confused.

Obviously. And I cannot simplify the explanation any further.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: hmmm
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:21 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

carey wrote:
Catherine wrote:
You can read the rules, carey. True facts aren't being deleted, carey. You've been caught plagiarizing, and trying to circumvent the rules in order to make your points. Look at the number of posts you've made since you joined on Jan.2, 2007....170 total, or almost 9 posts per day.

You can hardly whine about not being given an opportunity to speak your tiny mind! :lol: In addition, the moderators and I have had to interpret the rules for you before, many times, openly and via private message. If you can't understand them by now, perhaps you should go to another board where the rules are more on your level of comprehension...or better yet, start your own discussion board! Wow....now there's a novel idea!

So if I cut and paste a definition from websters its plagery??

First you did not want me to put up the whole article.

I am truly confused.

Dont they tech this stuff in high school nowadays? :wink:

Plagiarism isnt new, and its not hard. If it not yours, cite it. ALWAYS. No ifs ands or butts. If I was to so much as take a sentence that wasnt mine and put it in a paper w/o citing it, id automatically fail that assignment, and possibly the class.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Carey is a rightwinger. He thinks anything is his for the stealing. :binky:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman