It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: THIS IS VERY SUSPICIOUS: 9-11 collapse not shown in full
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:36 am 
Involved
Involved

With the news of the 9-11 commission report issued the past week, there is some video they show with the news story.

Notice how the videos of the 9-11 towers crashing OMITS THE POINT WHERE THE ACTUAL FALL BEGINS.

One of the most visually interesting parts of watching falling buildings is the point where the fall begins. From standing to falling, that little transitional moment is the key thing to watch for , for my money. ya,sure, the crash is good, too...

didn't you notice that they are cutting that part out where the building first starts to crumble??

They cut away after showing the burning-but-standing building, and then come right back to show the building falling. Sure, thats good, but I want to see the whole sequence. THIS IS VERY VERY SUSPICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

One guy in Germany had that video, and he has died. Mayb of us must have some VCR video recoreded from that day 9-11, so look at it to see what is so damning about the start-of-collapse that it is no longer shown.

One theory is that the buildings were not going to fall, so they were demolished on purpose after an hour after the planes hit the buildings. Dynomite perhaps. To cover up evidence of who did the deed...

What do you think , why are they cutting that part of the video out??

Karlin

Post subject: This is Very Suspicious:911....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:25 am 

Hi,these links have a lot of info. not reported by propaganda press.
The only way those towers could have collapsed the way they did,is from controlled-demolition,from explosives placed in strategic areas inside the towers previously.
Pictiures,videos,planes with missles.
There was no Arab,or other "hijackers."Planes controlled remotely.When you start really examining what independent investigators/researchers have come up with,from suspicios put-options,
BushCartel,and other notable elites financial ties entangled all through events before,during,and after,etc.,and see the photos and videos,etc.,there is proof beyond All doubt,911=Inside-Job.
The links below,also have links to more sites.

http://www.geocities.com/killtown/http: ... eline.net/ http://www.mycountryrightorwrong.net/F-15.htm http://rense.com/misslepod.JPG http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/redux.html

Treason!Study who and what those on the phony 911 commission have in common.
Thre's just so much overwhelming proof,you'll see how/why/etc.

carly101

Post subject: I figure that our gov't is complicit in 9/11
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:59 pm 

Good post, good links. Yes, I've been made aware of the many anomalies from that terrible day-- and I can't help concluding think our gov't was behind it. I'm not sure to what degree-- it could be they were warned something was going to happen and chose to ignore it or, on the other end of the spectrum, they could have actually engineered it. I'm finding it absolutely terrifying that this could happen-- that our very own government murdered 3000 of its people. With impunity. I think they have a built-in defense, though, and that is, no one would believe that the US government would carry out such a heinous plan.

There's an excellent video out called "911 In Plane Sight." I recommend it to all Americans. See http://www.policestate21.com/

And to think this draconian administration will probably be here for another four years. If anyone doesn't see the disturbing parallels to what's happening in our country with what happened in Germany in 1938, they're living in a dream world.

I hate to say this but America, as we knew it, is gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:06 pm 
Involved
Involved

I was there, I watched them come down. The towers collapsed one floor on top of the other as they were designed to do. The design was done to accomplish minimum damage to the surrounding area in the event that the building fell. In addition, the building WAS designed to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707 and the standard fuel mix of the day. There was much more fuel involved with this crash than had been designed for relative to the building.

It was not an inside job.

Ollie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:26 pm 

Ollie, why did so many buildings fall? I have heard that question asked before and have never heard an actual answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:18 pm 
Involved
Involved

Well One and two Trade we all know were actually hit. The rest were heavily damaged by the debris that resulted from One and Two's collapse. They were taken down because of safety concerns. . Building 7 was the Vista Hotel. It was demolished because it was between 1 and 2. They are about two blocks away from the WTC.

About 6 weeks prior to the attack, I had been a Building manager in One and Two Chase. When the towers collapsed, debris and bodies fell in the plaza between those two buildings. My friends who were still there told me that numerous windows were blown out. So the other buildings that faced the WTC directly absorbed most of the aftershock when the WTC came down, 130 liberty took a big hit and was vacant for two years while the owners decided what to do with it. Eventually they decided to take that one down as well.

Ollie

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:55 pm 

Ollie,
I do agree with you on how the towers fell and the explanation on how Tower 7 fell.
I do believe though that this administration allowed 9/11 to happen knew approximately when it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it. This administration was looking for a smoking gun to find a way to get back into Iraq. 9/11 was the perfect opening for this administration to start making it's case to get back into Iraq (even though Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11). It's Bush & Co. who are the imminent threat to this country.
-Eva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:09 pm 
Involved
Involved

I think it was more incompetence then deliberate. But then again, this wouldn't be the first time the presidency was suspect with regard to starting a war. To this day, there are persistant rumors that Roosevelt knew about the eminent attack on Pearl Harbor and did nothing about it in order to get the U.S. dragged into the war to help England.

Ollie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:30 pm 

PNAC PNAC PNAC PNAC PNAC

Good heavens, we have the blueprints for warmongering.

And signatures.....