It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: North Korea, South Korea (the U.S. favorite proxy state)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:10 am 
Hear Me Roar!

http://www.opednews.com/articles/North- ... 7-963.html

Promoted to Headline (H3) on 11/27/10: Permalink
North Korea: A Bastard State

Everyone that reads my articles knows that I abhor war in all its forms. Then again, anyone that has kept up with me knows that I have a particular dislike for the nation of North Korea. In my articles I have stressed over and over that it's not Iran, Afghanistan or Iraq that the U.S. should be worried about, it's North Korea. This situation that we find ourselves in that part of Asia is our entire fault. We could have helped South Korea become a viable threat to North Korea instead of turning it into a "proxy State" that not only does the bidding of the U.S., but relies on the U.S. Military. We should have made them self-sufficient.

***UNQUOTE***

Here's one that I "respectfully disagree" on, for a few reasons. For number one, Kim Dun whatever of North Korea, is "the return of the messiahic asshole." And really, if somebody's got a clear shot well, I'll be on the "lookout" for ya!! So far, I have read a Los Angeles Times article, stating South Korea's defense minister, is "history," for reacting slowly to North Korea's attack. Now, I fully understand, that there was human loss here, on the part of South Korea, and any loss of human life sucks, I understand.

...however

And the author of this article, has already admitted, that South Korea now, is no more than a "proxy," to the interests of the United States. Furthermore, and this is the one to watch out for. The United States is looking towards China to condemn the attack. This is perfectly fine, and a wise thing to do BUT...

1)China, even though they have condemned the attack, THEY ARE NOT ACTIVELY NEGOTIATING WITH NORTH KOREA!! Fine, this may change, and I hope it does. But I doubt it because...

2) The United States and China, are already "shit deep," in trading/currency problems of their own AND...

3) The United States has NEVER, started a war, without the United States, looking like a victim. (hence, South Korea being Mr.(or miss) "proxy state."

However, if anyone has read about what happened on 9-11,(DUH) it's extremely easy to figure out, that "Big Brother," has once again, come to the rescue.

Simply put, if it ain't a hurricane, wide spread disease or famine, or an earthquake, then it's NOT, a "United States Humanitarian Mission." (hence, shitty foreign relations)

Here's the author's opening statement...

Everyone that reads my articles knows that I abhor war in all its forms. Then again, anyone that has kept up with me knows that I have a particular dislike for the nation of North Korea.

He's trying to "set the stage" here. He use to live there, knows Kim Dun ??? is a bastard...O.K!! So??
OH YEAH!! Give himself creditability, as to have the United States,"wipe their ass with him." (sound familiar? it should!!) THE VILLIAN!!

Another quote from him...

I have stressed over and over that it's not Iran, Afghanistan or Iraq that the U.S. should be worried about, it's North Korea.

AND HOW MANY LIVES WERE LOST IN AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ AND IRAN? And all of a sudden, the United States is gonna listen to "your ass," over what's happening in North/South Korea!! So, what he's trying to say, is after the "big lie," of 9-11, the "big lie" of w.m.d's, the murder of millions of people NOW...

We, the United States, should be slapping the palm of our hands, up against our foreheads and say, "We should of known it was North Korea all along. O.K. No more people alive in the Middle East (boring!!) Let's shift gears, and go to frickin' North/South Korea!! We should of known it all along. (oh poopie!!)

C'MON...GIVE ME A FRICKIN' BREAK, WILL YA!!

ANOTHER LIE!! (and this one, I'm a callin' him out on)

***QUOTE***

We could have helped South Korea become a viable threat to North Korea

***UNQUOTE***

NOW TELL ME NOW, WHO IN THE F**K, is threating who? If you want "sustainable peace," you don't have

1) A proxy state.
2)A role of either the "instigator," or the "victim." these two conditions CANNOT, be in the same room together. Simply impossible!!

and once again, the author's quote...

instead of turning it into a "proxy State" (South Korea)

WHICH IS WHAT WE WANTED ALL THE TIME!!

THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS BEEN OVER THERE, ON A PEACE MISSION, IS JIMMY CARTER AND BILL CLINTON. There hasn't been any real attempt from our president, or any of his elected officials, to try to stem the tension.

Here's an article about Jimmy Carter's visit, to North Korea in August...

***QUOTE***

Carter agreed to go, apparently with the approval of the White House,

APPARENTLY?

North Korea has repeatedly denied having anything to do with firing the torpedo that split the ship in two in the Yellow Sea with a loss of 46 lives.

HMMMMMMM!!!! Gulf of Tonken? Hitler's burning of the Reischtag? World Trade Center? Bay of Pigs.

South Korea’s defense minister, Kim Tae-young, escalated the rhetoric on Tuesday, saying South Korean forces would fire on North Korean targets if artillery shells fired by the North landed on South Korea’s side of the line in the Yellow Sea, as they did after South Korea finished exercises there more than a week ago. South Korean and US naval ships are planning more war games in the Yellow Sea early next month.

This is the dude who got the "ax" yesterday.(Kim Tae-young,) Defense minister from South Korea. As stated before, this comes from an article back in August, of this year. it doesn't sound like this defense minister, was a "wimp" to me. It kinda sounds like the United States is saying, GAME OVER Kim Tae-young, we'll take'r from here dude. (and by golly, pass me another donut Margaret, we wil!!)

...and once again, in case you missed it

South Korean and US naval ships are planning more war games in the Yellow Sea early next month.

REMEMBER, THIS IS FROM AN AUGUST 2010 NEWS ARTICLE. WAR GAMES? YA DON'T SAY!!

Even if I'm missing something, or DEAD WRONG on others, common sense should tell anyone, this shit is NOT, a mere coincidence!! And you think China's gonna have any sympathy for us? (yeah...thanks federal reserve, just for starters)

The stage is set and yes, I'm very pessimistic!!

The rest here...

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-Pac ... off-period

AND FINALLY!! MY FEARLESS LEADER FROM (S)indiana. DICK "I HATE YOU, YOU'RE HUMAN" LUGAR. Member of the Senate Foreign Relation's Comittee, and has been our Senator now, for 133 years.

...and would you expect any other answer from this "war pig." Notice this bastard's opening statement on 11-22, (Monday) in regards to North Korea alone. The attack was on 11-23 (yes...Tuesday) Talking about "setting the stage." Korea was never in our local newspapers, until this stuff, "started to go down."

***QUOTE***

Monday, November 22, 2010

U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee Ranking Member Dick Lugar made the following statement regarding North Korea today.

North Korea’s revelations regarding continued development of its nuclear program come as no surprise.

***UNQUOTE***

come as no surprise. (THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU COVER IT EARLIER?)

...did I mention, "setting the stage?"

...the rest here

http://lugar.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=328685&

...and the New World Order? (oh Christ!!)

This one, I'm putting here, under "propaganda/deceptive reporting." Even if I read these articles "upside down," I still, fail to see very many heads, "right side up," on this one!!

PROPAGANDY!! PROPAGANDY!! YOU CAN TURN A BOWL OF $%$#@!^%
INTO A STICK OF CANDY!!