It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bush Administration Protects Life
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Washington - In a surprise move today the Bush Administration announced the withdrawal of all American troops from Iraq. The stunning announcement came after a midnight emergency session of congress to pass a bill calling for the protection of the lives of American troops from unneccessary harm. pResident Bush flew back to Washington this morning to sign the bill. Mr. Bush said, "This is the right thing to do. With Americans dying in Iraq and no end in sight I can't stand to see another death. No Weapons of Mass Destruction were found, Saddam had no major ties to Al-qaeda and Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. Thus Americans were dying for a lie. Unlike some Democrats like Lyndon Johnson, I wasn't going to send more Americans to die just so I wouldn't have to admit I made mistakes. Human life is worth more than that. If you're going to err, err on the side of life."

Senate Majority Leader Tom Depraved commented on the bill, "It was worth it for all of us to come back for this one bill. Every human life is sacred and we can't stand to see one more American soldier die for a mistake or a lie. Us Republicans value life, unlike those Democrats. I know we'll take criticism for this, but it just shows how Conservatives are oppressed in this country. We're basically America's most embattled minority, with nothing but the White House, Senate, House of Representatives, Supreme Court, Wall Street and FAUX NEWS on our side. And sometimes people say things we don't like, proving we're being treated unfairly by this liberal controlled country."

In a related story, Vice President Doent Blaymey announced a new bill aimed at outlawing sulfur and mercury emissions completely. Said Mr. Blaymey, "Pollution kills, that much is obvious. I can't stand by and watch one more person die from pollution related illness. Human life is too sacred to throw away for some energy company's profits. We're going to invest in clean renewable energy sources, because Republicans value every single human life too much to wait another day. It may sound drastic, but if you're going to err, err on the side of life."

Also in the news today Secretary of State Cottmeelyin Twyce announced a tripling of America's budget for aid to developing countries. Ms. Twyce explained, "Every day children die of hunger in this world. We can't stand by and watch one more child die from preventable causes. Human life is too valuable to us Republicans. Maybe it seems like quite a change, but if your going to err, err on the side of life."

Courtesy Mark Hoolihan and the Hoolinet
Copyright 2005 Bugle Productions. All Rights Absurd.

Too Bad It Ain't So!

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman