Post subject: Well if this isnt funny you tell me what is
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:51 am 
http://www.onebillionviews.com

That Ausse Bloke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:04 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Being drunk AND aussie. Now THATs funny. Common, but funny.

Fosters Lager- HA HA HA. What a choke.

Bushmans, not bad beer Mite.

Making money on this site. Highly unlikely.

How about donating to Jesses cause. You donate to Jesse and we'll support your venture. Okay Mite.

If every subscriber to this mailing list donated $1 per week our minimum financial needs would be met. If we doubled the size of our list it would only take $0.50 per week. Being financed to this point would mean that TvNewsLIES could pay for it's overhead and any money over this amount could go towards hiring reporters and expanding the new radio program. It would also allow TvNewsLIES could repay my original investment so that I can do things like pay the rent and buy food! Just something to think about. http://tvnewslies.org/html/an_urgent_message.html

The last laugh is on you 1,000,000,000.

Post subject: won't make money
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:14 pm 
You said the site won't make money?

It's been 38 days since the launched and the total amount made is $532

Thats not too bad is it?

That Aussie Bloke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:57 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

So, you're only in it for the money? You won't keep it.It'll be gone in booze before it's of any use. You'll just piss it into some bartenders hand anyway.

You're not crazy, you're Australian- and it's OK to make love to animals. Get drunk, go find a wallabe lover and get fucked.

Australia- where the men are tough, and the women are tougher.

Aussie Pizza- Get drunk- put pizza in oven- fall asleep for 4 hours- wake up and serve charcoal black with smoke and burnt kitchen cabinets.

Seat belts are compulsary Drunk driving is taken seriously in the outback. You never know when a wallabe will jump out in front of your car. When you're on ones pat, fresh meat for a fuckin' good time. It pays to have a kangaroo loose in the top paddock and one in the back seat for a go around. Just call her Sheila and she's yours 'til you sober up- if that ever happens.

How about investing in Jesse's fund ya bit of a cheap bastard.

If every subscriber to this mailing list donated $1 per week our minimum financial needs would be met. If we doubled the size of our list it would only take $0.50 per week. Being financed to this point would mean that TvNewsLIES could pay for it's overhead and any money over this amount could go towards hiring reporters and expanding the new radio program. It would also allow TvNewsLIES could repay my original investment so that I can do things like pay the rent and buy food! Just something to think about. http://tvnewslies.org/html/an_urgent_message.html

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.