It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: why queers should not be able to adopt kids.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:08 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Slain because he refused to call his mother's lesbian lover `Daddy'

By Baldwin Ndaba

Four-year-old Jandre Botha disobeyed an order to call his mother's lesbian lover "Daddy''.

So the lover, Engeline de Nysschen (33), viciously assaulted Jandre while demanding that he must call her "Daddy".

Jandre died from his injuries, which trauma expert Professor Mohammed Dada said were similar to those of a person who had fallen from a double-storey building.

Yesterday Vereeniging Regional Court magistrate Rita Willemse found De Nysschen and the mother, Hanelie Botha (31) - who did nothing to protect her child - guilty of murder.

Jandre's father, Jan Botha, sat in court holding the hands of his fiancée, Yolanda Deysel, and listened attentively to Willemse, who, in her judgment, accepted evidence that among the reasons that led to Jandre's brutal ordeal was his refusal to call De Nysschen "Daddy".

The court had heard evidence from Lydia Nkomo and her daughter Aletta Lesiba, who worked for the couple in their tuckshop, that De Nysschen had viciously assaulted Jandre while demanding that he must call her "Daddy".

Both testified that while Jandre was assaulted, his mother failed to intervene or protect him. Evidence showed he had sustained horrific injuries, including a fractured skull and brain damage, as well as broken legs, collarbone, hands and pelvis.

Delivering judgment, Willemse acknowledged there was no substantial evidence linking Hanelie Botha to the assaults, but said she was equally guilty of murder for failing in her legal duty to protect her child against abuse and violation.

The court found she had lied to Dr Elna Gibson, one of the medical doctors who treated Jandre, by saying the boy got his injuries after he had slipped in the bath.

The court ruled that she had lied to protect De Nysschen. The doctors who had examined Jandre dismissed the pair's version that he had slipped in the bath. They said excessive force was required to inflict the kind of fatal injuries sustained by Jandre.

Convicting the two, Willemse dismissed their version and said there was substantial medical evidence before her about the nature of the injuries suffered by Jandre.

"I accept the evidence of the medical personnel who are experts in their fields. There were substantial documents placed before me. Most of them have medical experience which spans over a period of 15 years.

"All of them have dismissed the version of the accused and were unanimous that the deceased's injuries were inflicted over a period of time.

"It is unthinkable that the mother of the child could not have known about these fatal injuries. The deceased also had broken legs, and his mother should have been aware of this."

The magistrate criticised Botha for failing to report Jandre's abuse at the hands of her lover to the social workers monitoring Jandre's progress, after she had gained custody of him during a lengthy court battle with her ex-husband. She also failed to report the abuse to her ex-husband.

The boy's father became aware of Jandre's abuse only on the day of his death, June 12 2003. De Nysschen contacted him and said Jandre had fallen earlier in the day and had died.

Willemse criticised Botha's fitness to be a mother, saying her parents later approached her ex-husband and gave him financial help to fight for the custody of his child.

Rebuking Botha, Willemse said: "Hanelie was not helpless. She was well aware of Engeline's violent outburst.

"She could have called the child's father for help but she failed to do so. She did nothing to protect her own child."

The magistrate labelled Engeline a liar and a hopeless witness who had contradicted herself in testimony.

Botha and De Nysschen were further convicted of assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm and child neglect for failing to provide or seek treatment for Jandre's limb fractures. The case was postponed until June 26 for a pre-sentencing report.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:38 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Something missing here........The thousands upon thousands of child abuse cases and molestation by hetersexual couples and single hetersexuals. Especially the ones that are in "christian" homes.

You find ONE case against gays?????????????????

PLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I am begining to wonder if his ignorance has any boundries what so ever.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:23 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

...and notice that the ONE incident he finds is not even in america. which leads me to believe that the story isn't real.

nice try buckwheat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:28 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

as usual you read the story but you don't comprehend it or see the whole picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:43 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Dude, do you realize that you are deranged?

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:19 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

a quote from mr crimnson.

Quote:
My mind is a real scary place,lol. Somthing to think on

and you call me deranged. ha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:34 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

LOL:) Well, first off, I admit it. Second, I believe that I was making that statement due to the fact that I THINK, at times way to much. You on the other hand seem to not have this ability. Its a shame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

thinking
n.
The act or practice of one that thinks; thought.
A way of reasoning; judgment: To my thinking, this is not a good idea.

adj.
Characterized by thought or thoughtfulness; rational: We are thinking animals.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:45 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Link: Study Links Homophobia with Homosexual Arousal

WASHINGTON -- Psychoanalytic theory holds that homophobia -- the fear, anxiety, anger, discomfort and aversion that some ostensibly heterosexual people hold for gay individuals -- is the result of repressed homosexual urges that the person is either unaware of or denies. A study appearing in the August 1996 issue of the Journal of Abnormal Psychology, published by the American Psychological Association (APA), provides new empirical evidence that is consistent with that theory.

Researchers at the University of Georgia conducted an experiment involving 35 homophobic men and 29 nonhomophobic men as measured by the Index of Homophobia scale. All the participants selected for the study described themselves as exclusively heterosexual both in terms of sexual arousal and experience.

Each participant was exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual and lesbian videotapes (but not necessarily in that order). Their degree of sexual arousal was measured by penile plethysmography, which precisely measures and records male tumescence.

Men in both groups were aroused by about the same degree by the video depicting heterosexual sexual behavior and by the video showing two women engaged in sexual behavior. The only significant difference in degree of arousal between the two groups occurred when they viewed the video depicting male homosexual sex: 'The homophobic men showed a significant increase in penile circumference to the male homosexual video, but the control [nonhomophobic] men did not.'

Broken down further, the measurements showed that while 66% of the nonhomophobic group showed no significant tumescence while watching the male homosexual video, only 20% of the homophobic men showed little or no evidence of arousal. Similarly, while 24% of the nonhomophobic men showed definite tumescence while watching the homosexual video, 54% of the homophobic men did.

When asked to give their own subjective assessment of the degree to which they were aroused by watching each of the three videos, men in both groups gave answers that tracked fairly closely with the results of the objective physiological measurement, with one exception: the homophobic men significantly underestimated their degree of arousal by the male homosexual video.

Do these findings mean, then, that homophobia in men is a reaction to repressed homosexual urges, as psychoanalysis theorizes? While their findings are consistent with that theory, the authors note that there is another, competing theoretical explanation: anxiety. According to this theory, viewing the male homosexual videotape may have caused negative emotions (such as anxiety) in the homophobic men, but not in the nonhomophobic men. As the authors note, 'anxiety has been shown to enhance arousal and erection,' and so it is also possible that 'a response to homosexual stimuli [in these men] is a function of the threat condition rather than sexual arousal per se. These competing notions can and should be evaluated by future research.'

Article: 'Is Homophobia Associated With Homosexual Arousal?' by Henry E. Adams, Ph.D., Lester W. Wright, Jr., Ph.D. and Bethany A. Lohr, University of Georgia, in Journal of Abnormal Psychology, Vol. 105, No. 3, pp 440-445.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:25 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This is what I have been saying about bucky for some time now. it is a well known fact that those that fear something usually lash out at reminders of the self. He wants to be a cowboy and climb that Brokeback Mountain

Notice the site bucky probably got this article from, while cruising the anti-abortion pro life sites. http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2006/mar/06032407.html

Just read the headlines on the right. Each one is a laugh. There is so much hatred and bigotry on these sites. it appeals to his natural fear and hatred, obviously. He even cruises Canadian pro life sites to get his jollies. Must secretly love Canadians because he says he hates them.

I like the references to Michael Schiavo- neo's just can't let it go. How about the V for Vendatta Agenda – Christians, Conservatives evil; Liberal ‘freedom fighters’ good. Is nothing sacred? Not even a movie? Turns out liberals are. Must be a great movie. Maybe it will win 3 Oscars too, like bucky's favorite movie, Brokeback Mountain.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject: The homosexual agenda- force the world to be like them.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:00 am 
Involved
Involved

Quote:
Something missing here........The thousands upon thousands of child abuse cases and molestation by hetersexual couples and single hetersexuals. Especially the ones that are in "christian" homes.

You find ONE case against gays?????????????????

PLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Where's ya evidence Sadie? (Especially the ones that are in "christian" homes)
I think you hit the nail on the head when you put Christian in 66 99 and gave it a lower case c.

Quote:
WASHINGTON -- Psychoanalytic theory holds that homophobia -- the fear, anxiety, anger, discomfort and aversion that some ostensibly heterosexual people hold for gay individuals -- is the result of repressed homosexual urges that the person is either unaware of or denies. Shoeless

"Person is either unaware of or denies". LOL :lol: Too Funny!

OH DEAR!!! :?

Post subject: Bush the "christian"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:18 am 
Involved
Involved

Oh yeah, and buckshot check out your "christian" hero here: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ja ... ilhand.htm
and here: http://www.steamshovelpress.com/

"Just remember, you can never do enough research or truthseeking!" ZeeGee :shock: