It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:33 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I CAN'T WAIT TO NOT BE SEXY ANYMORE!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Remember when we used to discuss the fact that we hated to wear a bra? Well, here's something that goes a bit further...and is just as much fun to read. See if you don't agree!

I CAN'T WAIT TO NOT BE SEXY ANYMORE!

By Anastasia Basil

Quote:
I'm EXHAUSTED. I've been tweezing, shaving, moisturizing, defrizzing, flat-ironing, bikini-waxing, hair-dyeing, gym-joining (notice I said gym-joining, not gym-going?) exfoliating and manicuring since 8th grade, all while sleeping on a silk pillowcase to reduce wrinkles. I'm ready to grow a beard and just RELAX.

Some of you are thinking: Sweetheart, go ahead and hang it up. Nobody wants you to be sexy except the product pushers. Your husband loves you for your mind and nice eyes (when the whites aren't jaundiced). Your children love you because you put cute notes in their lunch box and buy them stuff. The human species did not die off because women once had untweezed eyebrows. Women of the 1st Century were hairy, and yet here we all are.

More at the link!

As a footnote, recently a lady in my area died unexpectedly after having had a face-lift. She was 57. :( And a widowed friend had a boob job a couple of years ago and found herself a boyfriend on the internet. He and she promptly tripped off to Florida to spend time at his home down there. I haven't seen her since she got the boyfriend but I heard via the grapevine that she was contemplating getting a face-lift. I don't know if she decided to do it or not. She's knocking on the door marked 70. :roll:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman