It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Vaccine Form You Can Give to Your Pediatrician
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:54 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Just a suggestion based on experience. Make sure that you fully understand before any procedure what you are getting yourself into (if you have the time, in an emergency its not like you have a choice).

I wonder if I would have done research before the the procedure and printed up a form similar to this if the Dr. would have still done the procedure to my wife. My guess is that he would have not only signed it, but would have still done it.

I know that what my wife had was not a vaccination, but the point is that we just took what they said at face value and never really understood the possible ramifications, never did the research we should have.

My wife was lucky. Very lucky. It took quite a bit of time but now she has about 90% of the strength back in her leg. Others are much worse off and because of the adverse reactions to a drug that is not approved for the use it was used for, (read as off label usage) they are suffering agony that most of us can not imagine.

As of late, the medical industry has been forcing the issue that the vaccinations they give to our children are safe. This is because there are many advocates who are saying different, thus threatening this billion dollar industry which is FORCED upon us.

I am not saying that the general idea behind vaccinations are bad. What I am saying is that as long as they are allowed to force us to inject these poisons that are listed, there will be no incentive for them to remove the poisons.

Did YOU know what they are injecting into our children? I knew about some of them, but not all of them. Just be careful.

Crimson.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2009/02/18/A-Vaccine-Form-You-Can-Give-to-Your-Pediatrician.aspx

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.