It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Are online pharmacies legal?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:51 am 

One of my friends suggested me to buy drug online as it is cheaper to buy drug from online pharmacies? I want to know are online pharmacies legal? Is it always cheaper to buy drug from online pharmacies?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:37 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

it depends on the site. i'm always hesistant to use any credit card on line and i probably would not trust a pharmaceutical site.

however, if your friend has purchased from a particular site without any problems you can try them out.

Post subject: RE:Are online pharmacies legal?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:45 pm 

Most of the online pharmacies are legal enterprises. While few of them are familiar large drugstore chains, many are smaller local firms enhancing their business by providing more facilities to the customers. Generally the online pharmacies provide drugs at cheaper price when we purchase only selected drugs. But it is not cheaper to obtain medication through an online prescription service. The online pharmacies offering prescription service marks up the price even when nominally offering a “free” prescription. That mark-up may be comparable to the cost of an in-person medical examination, and may significantly exceed that cost when refills will be required. I came across this pharmacy directory while surfing the net. You may get the details of several pharmacies here offering drugs at reasonable price. Generally it is cheaper to purchase drugs from online pharmacies.

Post subject: What to look for in an online pharmacy
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:36 pm 

Today thousands of pharmacies are offering drugs online. In one hand it increases the option for consumers on the hand consumer are also in confusion that which pharmacy is safe and which are unsafe. Although most online pharmacies are genuine, some do sell spurious goods. Could anyone tell me what are the characteristics of genuine pharmacy. I will appreciate any information on this.