It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: cellulite
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:09 pm 

To have a body wihout any problem is the aim for every one but how can we have that if we have cellulite. I think it is a great problem that makes our body ugly. most of areas that are affected by cellulite can be found in thighs and sometimes in arms. If any one here had this problem and could overcome it successfully please tell us about her story with cellulite.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:52 pm 

I have no idea how to overcome cellulite. I think it is here to stay. We have it because we are fortunate enough to have as much food as we like.

The trick is to never see what is natural as ugly. It is just natural. Hard to think that way when people tell us otherwise, that is where the 'thinking for myself' comes into it. Work on it long enough and you can even tune out advertisements that have fragile 20 somethings appearing to down huge amounts of fast food and loveing it, all without gaining an ounce.

That doesn't happen in the real world.

Be kind to yourself! Someone told me a long time ago that if I am not kind to myself, no one else has a reason to be. Don't know if that is true, but life is certainly better when I don't beat myself up over things I cannot change no matter how much I might want to.

Be kind to yourself, MerryA. You deserve it!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid