It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:21 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "The Day the Earth Stood Still" is a Docudrama
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:08 am 
The Day the Earth Stood Still is a Docudrama

Below is a sequence of six video links that cover an impromptu evening with Dr. Greer, leader of the Disclosure Project. Among other items mentioned over the span of these clips is the fact that the reason ET UFO sightings picked up so dramatically in the 1950's is because that was the turning point in time where, if a different direction had been taken, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today. The Day the Earth Stood Still was actually a docudrama . . . about the ET attempt in the 1950's to warn us about ourselves, while leaving it up to us what we do about that warning.

Video 2 of 6
Video 3 of 6
Video 4 of 6
Video 5 of 6
Video 6 of 6

note link to video 1 of 6 deleted due to tampering of audio track by spooks

Last edited by Guest on Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:03 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've seen that movie several times, and never has its message been more important than today. Unfortunately, I'm afraid nobody is listening...nobody with any authority and/or abilities to understand the significance of that message, that's for sure. :evil:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Right On
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:34 pm 
Catherine wrote:
I've seen that movie several times, and never has its message been more important than today. Unfortunately, I'm afraid nobody is listening...nobody with any authority

That's just it. We've been born into a world where the marginalization of billions of people is accepted. Consequently, just to survive, we have the fight of our lives on our hands today just to make it back to square one. While the interest in these issues is extremely huge, so is the grip of information control on planet Earth.

I hope you guys enjoy the video clips. I've become a supporting member of Greer's group and have bought and read two of his books cover to cover. Wish I had more time to post about what I've read, but I have other crusades to fight in the name of freedom. If anyone gets a hold of Greer's Disclosure book but only has a limited time to read it, I would recommend skipping up to Section V, which focuses on the technology. That material alone will blow you away for life.

For example, light-speed capability is in the possession of the spooks, and has been for years. That's one reason why NASA manned space-flight trailed off after Apollo; the technology was rendered obsolete. Interested TVNL members should invest some time in the Disclosure Project material to see what I mean. The Disclosure Project is the "grand unified theory" of all political research, from JFK to 9/11, and it isn't just a theory . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:43 pm 
FOX remake slated for 2008.