It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: $75,000+ to the first MD to drink Vaccine Ingredients ..
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:27 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

$75,000+ to the first MD to drink Vaccine Ingredients

http://www.vaclib.org/links/jockslinks.htm#press

Quote:
Ojai, CA -- On January 29, 2001, Jock Doubleday offered $20,000 to the first U.S.-licensed medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO to publicly drink a mixture of standard vaccine additive ingredients:

http://www.mercola.com/2001/feb/10/vaccine_offer.htm

The offer had no takers.

On August 1, 2006, Doubleday increased the $20,000 offer to $75,000:

http://www.vaclib.org/links/jockslinks.htm#press

The new offer had no takers.

Therefore .

. . as of June 1, 2007, the $75,000 offer will increase to $80,000;
as of July 1, 2007, the offer will increase to $85,000;
as of August 1, 2007, the offer will increase to $90,000;
as of September 1, 2007, the offer will increase to $95,000;
as of October 1, 2007, the offer will increase to $100,000;
as of November 1, 2007, the offer will increase to $105,000;
as of December 1, 2007, the offer will increase to $110,000;
as of January 1, 2008, the offer will increase to $115,000 . . . etc.

The offer will increase $5,000 per month, in perpetuity, until an M.D. or pharmaceutical company CEO, or any of the 14 relevant members of the ACIP (see below), agree to drink a body-weight calibrated dose of the poisonous vaccine additives that M.D.s routinely inject into children in the name of health.

This offer, dated April 25, 2007, has no expiration date unless superceded by a similar offer of higher remuneration.

--

The drink would contain at least:

* Thimerosal (a mercury derivative)
* Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
* Phenol (a disinfectant dye)
* Aluminum
* Benzethonium chloride (a disinfectant)
* Formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant)

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... tives.aspx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:41 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Ha ha ha Physician take a dose of your own medicine from this would you? The side effects may be harmful, but that can only be exceeded by the relief of death.

What's the matter, someone can't go get a dumpster diver give him an honorary doctorate and have him do it? I'll bet some resourceful hospital will find some bum who can't pay his bills and use this as a method to pay it. I'm sure some resourceful administrator will figure it out.

Great post. They deny it has a negative affect, but they won't take their own tinctures and potions will they!!!
:twisted:
Great find SI. :D

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:52 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Not that I'm bitter, but after what they have done to my wife how about I offer my services up. You tie them down and I will pour it down their freaking throat's.

Although I would prefer to pour it down the throat's of the executives at the pharmaceutical company's instead. And the people at the FDA who protect the fuckers.

The doctors can only go with what they are told. The real deceivers are those who make it and those who approve it. Scumbags.

Ok. Better now. Anger has gone

CrimsonEagle

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:34 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote: DO.g's - They deny it has a negative affect, but they won't take their own tinctures and potions will they!!!

Hell no, but why not? Cause they know the truth?

Quote: CrimsonEagle - The doctors can only go with what they are told. The real deceivers are those who make it and those who approve it. Scumbags.

I agree, but the Docs should do some checking for themselves. They should do their research and learn what is being pumped into Children. Those who promote this crap should be hung. As long as big media is telling the sheeple that it is good for the children, this will go on. The big question - Why do it when it is not safe or good for anyone?

SI--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:14 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Quote: CrimsonEagle - The doctors can only go with what they are told. The real deceivers are those who make it and those who approve it. Scumbags.

I agree, but the Docs should do some checking for themselves. They should do their research and learn what is being pumped into Children. Those who promote this crap should be hung. As long as big media is telling the sheeple that it is good for the children, this will go on. The big question - Why do it when it is not safe or good for anyone?

SI--

Risk to reward ratio:) No risk for them, (unless they kill or harm too many people :roll: ) with lots of reward.

Doc's should do some checking for themselves.....mmmmmm...interesting concepts. lol.

I hear what you are saying:) I found out quite a bit about the medication they used on my wife. It appear's that there are others who have had some of the "adverse reactions"....quite a few others.

As they were doing their various tests, totally confounded at what was wrong because they couldn't find ANYTHING I had come across some information about the medication that made me very alarmed. One of the adverse reactions would have explained exactly.

I was totally snubbed.

Now, something that is funny, is there are people that are trying to get the medication off the market and each and every one of their story's are exactly the same as to how the doctors treated them. Everything, and I mean everything with uncanny accuracy happened to my wife.

I can still remember the day that my wife was in the hospital and a neurologist and another doctors assistant came into the room at the same time.

As they are once again telling my wife that they do not know what is wrong and once again seeing if there is any improvement they almost...very, very close, caused me to go insane. I do not lose my temper very easily, but if I would have on that day I would have killed them...and I mean that literally. I don't think I have ever been that pissed at anyone in my life.

The first thing. The doctors assistant came in and was talking with my wife when she had the audacity to say, and in a very snotty tone, that the shot had nothing to do with her condition. I can still remember every single feature on her face and every movement of her head as she said it.

I was stunned.

As I was looking at her with disbelief and asked her if she was fucking kidding me and NO, I can remember her looking me in the eye with a "Who the fuck are you" look. You know the look, I'm sure.

Within this short amount of time the neurologist started doing his thing. Pricking her leg (she had full feeling) and then he started telling her to move her leg.

Of course the leg would not move. Then he kept telling her to move it...but it wasn't him telling her to move it that got me....it was the way he was telling her to do it. It was kinda nasty.

This was the first time I think that my wife cried when anyone else was in the room other than just me.

I can still see her putting the pillow up to her face and I can still see this guy pulling the pillow away from her face and asking her why she was crying...again, not in a nice way. Not, don't worry, we will figure it out...no...nothing like that. Why are you crying...snotty like.

That was when they started to make her think that it was in her head....that she was crazy and that's what was causing it. JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD ADVERSE REACTIONS REPORTED THEY HAD DONE TO THEM!!!

Anyhow. They never found a cause. Just be forewarned. If you are one of the thousands who have one of the adverse reactions to Depo Medrol don't expect much help.

My wife was lucky. Very lucky compared to what has happened to some.

CrimsonEagle

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.