It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

THEY JUST DON’T GET IT

By Buck Evinger

Rich liberals just don’t get it. They just don’t get what the war on terror means to you and me. They don’t understand why tax relief is important to people and the economy and they are completely bamboozled on why the war in Iraq is the right war at the right time and most definately in the right place. Consider some of the things Teresa Heinz Kerry said a democratic fundraiser in Arizona. (By the way, they raised $1 million dollars in one night. Yes, the party accusing Republicans of being the party of the rich raised $1 million dollars at a two hour dinner.)

Heinz Kerry said, with much disdain, that she could see the al-Qaida chief being caught before the November election.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if he appeared in the next month,” said Heinz Kerry, alluding to a possible capture by United States and allied forces before election day.

Isn’t that a good thing? Of course! It’s what every American wants to see. The capture and punishment of a murderous madman in retribution for our fallen brothers and sisters. For Democrats, however, the capture of bin Laden is an unwanted and unwelcome event. But since it could happen Heinz Kerry and other liberals are laying the ground work to say, ” Yes, it’s a good thing that Osama bin Laden was captured, but those evile Republicans probably had him 6 months ago….” What an unfortunate situation to be in as a presidential candidate, to hope beyond hope that the one thing Americans would like to see happen, capturing bin Laden, to hope that it doesn’t happen and, if it does, be prepared to talk it down. They just don’t get it.

ABOUT THE WAR ON TERROR IN IRAQ

Heinz Kerry also said the war in Iraq is not part of America’s anti-terrorism efforts and that the current administration chose to create a “hotbed for terrorism” in Iraq when dictator Saddam Hussein did not pose an immediate threat.

I’m not going to rehash the links between Iraq, under Hussein, and world terror organizations, including bin Laden They are proven, but any thinking person should be able to understand the importance of the war in Iraq as it relates to the war on terror. Pay attention liberals….

What was the stated goal of bin Laden before and after 9/11. To bring terrorism to the doorstep of America. Until 9/11 terrorism was something that happened in other countries, over there. Usama bin Laden, wanted to change all that. George Bush recognized that bin Laden wanted to bring the fight to us, so in a brilliant strategic move, Bush took the war to them. First in Afghanistan, then to Iraq. And look at what has happened since then.

Our enemies, the terrorists and radical supporters of terrorism, are putting all their resources and energy into Iraq. The vast majority of the “resistence” in Iraq is from people who are not even Iraqis. What Bush did by toppling Hussein was set the terms of the war on terror. He forced the terrorists to focus on Iraq, instead our homeland. The war in Iraq has helped to negate one of terrorisms most beneficial assets, surprise.

At the same time, the war in Iraq is laying the groundwork for longterm stability in the middle east. This effort has to start somewhere, does it not? Where better than in Iraq? It is an educated, progressive nation of peoples looking for a new start and a new opportunity for a better life. It is rapidly moving in a positive direction and will soon be a beacon to which the oppressed of the middle east can look and say, “I want that life for my children".

It is also impossible to overlook the direct benefit to the Iraqis people who are now rid of a mad dictator. Does anyone doubt that these muslims are sleeping better at night thanks to American intervention and sacrifice?

Liberals just don’t get it.

Heinz Kerry also told the audience of rich Democrats that she was embarrassed to receive tax cuts. I heard Paul Begala say this on CNN the other night. OKAY, GIVE IT BACK! You know, there is no law that says you have to accept your tax cut. Anybody who wants to can donate as much money to the government as they want to for any purpose. Defense spending, education, debt service…ANYTHING! I loved it when the Arkansas’ Govenor Mike Huckabee, in response to critics of state tax cuts, set up a donation account for people to send money to. People who felt like taxes should be higher and that the government needed more money now had a bank and an account number they could send legitimate donations to. IT’S STILL EMPTY!

If the self-righteous Heinz Kerry’s, Susan Sarandon’s and George Soros’ of the world would put their massive amounts of excess money where their mouth is, the working-stiff, middle classers like you and me wouldn’t have to pay higher taxes. Does Heinz Kerry, and her ilk, not realize that their hypocracy is so blatent?

They just don’t get it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:48 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

BuckyBoots:

AGAIN, provide Links-Sources to your posts.

:lol:

It's a simple procedure but perhaps not so simple for such a slow learner.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:15 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

again the truth kills you.. remember the good ol-days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:05 pm 
Deal With It!

Bucky Balls Cut And Paste wrote:
THEY JUST DON’T GET IT

By Buck Evinger

Rich liberals just don’t get it.

Mr. Buckshot are you telling us that Rich Conservatives "get it"?

Conservatives get it by filling their pockets with tax cuts for the wealthy.

Conservatives get it by cutting government services and privitizing those services to line their pockets.

Conservatives get it by playing "concerned Value Conservatives" to convince average Americans that voting against their own best economic interests is the best way to show those Liberal elitists it's better to give some Corporate CEO a big juicy raise. And we all know that large Corporations are big on Family Values. Just look at Wal-Mart. Raise a family on their average hourly wage. I'm curious, who would Jesus support? A corporation? Or a working person trying to feed his or her family?

How is it that socially Regressive Rich Cheap Labor Conservatives, who by the way have far more money to throw around than Liberals, aren't elitists?

Can you cut and paste us an argument for that?

Please clear that up for us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:09 pm 
Deal With It!

Bucky Balls wrote:
again the truth kills you.. remember the good ol-days.

Remember Mr. Buckshot, Good Germans believed in the "Truth" during the Hitler Regime. The "Truth" was what Herr Goebbels told them.

Are you a "Good American" Mr. Buckshot? Is the"Truth" what Karl Rove tells you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:16 pm 
Deal With It!

Catherine wrote:
It's a simple procedure but perhaps not so simple for such a slow learner.

Sadly, that's so true.

How long how have we've been trying to educate Mr. Buckshot? We're going to need more than a month. Do you think he'll last that much longer? He gets so snippy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I doubt if he has any concept of the meaning of the word "PLAGIARISM." What a wuss! :lol:

BuckyBoots is just empty-headed, Seamus. If they made hats the size of his brain, he'd be wearing a peanut shell.

See his response in the Elections forum. :lol: :lol:

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:29 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

yes cathy ,again you prove that the truth just kills you. i'm really glad you don't teach school anymore thats less infected kids we have to worry about. whats with this bucky-boots is that some fetish you have .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
whats with this bucky-boots is that some fetish you have .

Fetish? Do you know the meaning of that word? Probably not, so it will suffice to say that I visualize you as a little boy running around in a pair of cowboy boots similar to those worn by your hero, George Bush.

You've tripped in them, I see. Too bad. No whining, just get up and go on about your loser's business.

As to my teaching, BuckyBoots...you would never have made it in my classes. You're too....limited. The principal would've immediately put you in a special class for slow learners. I'm sure that's been the story of your life, presently and in the past.

It's definitely in your future.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:05 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

here we go questioning my ability and yours to look up words we don't understand in a funk and wagnels

you want me to go about my loosers business , well cathrine my business right now would be you but you don't have to call yourself a looser on my account.

oh and you only teach the most unlimited and most intelligent like yourself huh cathrine , wow it must be an honor to learn the abc's in your class.come on please teach me , please . please. i'll stop whining .

and there you go with the story of my life , you know nothing of my life, now do you cathrine , but if you would really like to know maybe i could share that with you someday , you know us being comrads and everything . you know the new regime. shhhh

it's definitely in yur future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:54 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1140835/posts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:11 pm 
Deal With It!

buckshot wrote:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1140835/posts

And the purpose of posting a page from Freeperland proves what?

Bucky, what is it you want to say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:51 pm 

Uhhh, that reply to Catherine sounded an awful lot like a threat, Bucky.

This isn't a place where you should be threatening people!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:02 am 
Deal With It!

dori wrote:
This isn't a place where you should be threatening people!

That's not a bright thing for him to do now, is it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:50 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next