It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cheney said there was no evidence tying Iraq and 9/11 — and
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:01 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
On the question of whether or not Iraq was involved in 9-11, there was never any evidence to prove that,” he told the Fox host. “There was “some reporting early on … but that was never borne out… [Former CIA Director] George [Tenet] … did say and did testify that there was an ongoing relationship between al-Qaeda and Iraq, but no proof that Iraq was involved in 9-11.”

http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/06/02/cheney-no-evidence-iraq/

There is ample evidence. If Obama does not change his path he will not only be responsible for his own war crimes, he will be responsible for the previous administrations crimes going unpunished as well.

Once again, people need to get it into their heads. There is NOTHING more important than ending these wars which were based on lies. Nothing. Now most of us here believe that the official 9/11 story to be bullshit. That means both wars are bullshit.

The longer they continue, the greater the chance that the entire planet is endangered. With Obama's expansion, the danger increases exponentially.

Here Cheny has ADMITTED that the war on Iraq was bullshit from the beginning (which most knew all along). What is Obama going to do about it? I know where I am placing my bet.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.