Where is the reporting on this?
AO 440 (Rev. 12/09) Summons in a Civil Action
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
Southern District of New York
Neil F. Keenan, Individually and as Agent for The
Dragon Family, citizens of foreign states,
See Attached Schedule A
Civil Action No.
SUMMONS IN A CIVIL ACTION
To: (Defendant's name and address) SEE ATTACHED SCHEDULE A
A lawsuit has been filed against you.
Within 21 days after service of this summons on you (not counting the day you received it) - or 60 days if you
are the United States or a United States agency, or an officer or employee of the United States described in Fed. R. Civ.
P. 12 (a)(2) or (3) - you must serve on the plaintiff an answer to the attached complaint or a motion under Rule 12 of
the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. The answer or motion must be served on the plaintiff or plaintiff's attorney,
whose name and address are: William H. Mulligan, Jr.
Bleakley Platt & Schmidt, LLP
One North Lexington Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
SCHEDULE A - DEFENDANTS
1. DANIELE DAL BOSCO
2. THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL TREASURY CONTROL
3. RAY C. DAM, individually, and as President ofOITC
4. DAVID A. SALE, individually, and as Deputy Chief of the Council for the Cabinet of
6. THE UNITED NATIONS
7. BAN KI-moon, individually, and as Secretary General of the UN
8. H.E. Ambassador CESARE MARIA RAGAGLINI, Individually, and as Permanent
Representative of the Italian Mission to the UN in New York
9. H.E. Ambassador LAURA MlRACHIAN, Individually, and as Permanent Representative
of the Italian Mission to the UN in Geneva
11. ITALIAN REPUBLIC
12. ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE
13. SILVIO BERLUSCONI, Former Prime Minister of Italy
14. THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
15. WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM U.S.A., INC.
16. GIANCARLO BRUNO, individually, and as Head of the Banking Industry of WEF
This comes right from a PDF of the court filing. I've read it. I know I'm not the only one but I can't find any discussion about it.http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/ ... nd-tyranny
That's some more info on the story.
So... who has some new information on this?