It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bush, et al indicted.....?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:04 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?name=F ... opic&t=846

Can this be true?
Bests,
John

You may choose to ignore the facts, but you cannot change the facts --Author Unknown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:27 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i read the replies to the original post.....only one of the replies made sense.....see if you can figure out which one...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:37 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'd say ShadowMom is the winner..

Maybe someday we will see this type of headline, but it's not going to be today, or tomorrow, or the next day, or the next....

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

lol...i was thinking more Hitech_47460

maybe i'm wrong. wish it were true, tho....man.....id' have a field day with that one!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:30 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah, you're right! I bonged on that one!

AND I checked out that poster's link to a Chicago newspaper, but there was nothing there, either.

I just thought of something funny...maybe that's why Bush is heading to his Texas "ranch" for what must be his 20th vacation...maybe he's trying to "lay low." :laughing8:

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:37 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

I do believe it is vacation number fifty....in just less than five years. And there was ONE item that I found on the indictment, it is here,
http://www.cloakanddagger.de It is a truthradio interview with attorney Skolnic of Chicago....sort of funny as they take the Tom Floco story on indictment as REAL, even laughing about the folks in Paris popping corks in celebration.
Bests,
John

You may choose to ignore the facts, but you cannot change the facts --Author Unknown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:44 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
I do believe it is vacation number fifty

Hey, give the chimp some slack, John..it's HARD WORK being prez! :lol: :lol: Especially when you're trying to destroy a constitutional process that's worked well for over 200 years and establish a dictatorship in its place.,..gotta have a little break and go ride his horse...er, his bike... :twisted:

Wouldn't it be great if this story was true? Maybe it's a "leak" from the special prosecutor's office! Maybe there's a person in his office that hates Republicans as much as Karl Rove hates Democrats.

Paris shouldn't celebrate too soon, though. I"ll believe when Jesse posts it here at TVNL or TJ does at the POAC.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:36 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Catherine wrote:
I"ll believe when Jesse posts it here at TVNL or TJ does at the POAC.

Wise policy--same here. They say when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
I"ll believe when Jesse posts it here at TVNL or TJ does at the POAC.

Right on !

mymarkx wrote:
Wise policy--same here. They say when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. :wink:

Very true indeed !

--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is just up at the POAC board....

Quote:
NOTICE FROM TOM FLOCCO

Tom Flocco was warned by a U.S. Intelligence source that a contract FBI Division 5 operative had compromised his website without his knowledge. He made the decision to immediately move the site to a new server since the site was unstable and experiencing intermittent availability. The recent stories "Financial Terrorism Towers Over 9.11" and "Bush and Cheney Indicted" will both be placed up online with his archive shortly, while his website is restored. Tom was locked out of the administration editor which allows the posting of stories and news on his site; and the site went up and down on the web during certain parts of the last few days without his knowledge or control. This necessitated an immediate move to a new location to avoid future difficulties and interference with the news he was reporting. Tom thanks his supporters for their patience. He is sticking by his Bush-Cheney indictment story and his key on-the-record source Tom Heneghen, despite the fact that U.S. and independent web media will not report the story--except for Sherman Skolnick. CloakandDagger.de regular reporter and co-host Skolnick said today that he has confirmed with impeccable sources in the U.S. and two other countries that Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist and Justice Antonin Scalia were named on August 4 as unindicted co-conspirators in the Bush-Gore 2000 election recount case.

Starting from All the Web search engine I found some interesting stuff that a google search failed to turn up...here's the search page url...google returned 18,300 hits and All the Web returned 62,600. http://search.yahoo.com/search?_adv_pro ... fl=0&n=100

From mkane:
http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?_ad ... 1&.intl=us

Info on who closed tomflocco.com:
http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?_ad ... 1&.intl=us

Copied into this site before t.f. was blocked:
http://www.badattitudes.com/cgiwrap/mt/ ... ry_id=2711

Who IS tom flocco really??? What's this Freeper stuff/connection about? http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/site/ ... s?id=11069

I don't expect you guys to take time to reply to me directly, but I'm confused about who Flocco is & what he's actually all about I have the low expectation feelings the indictment reports will end up being a fizzle. But - god - what IF there IS someone (Fitzgerald?) with genuine integrity and the cahones to crack open the stinking abscess that is BushDome????? HE would be a global hero. The mere possibility that it could come to something has set my brain cells (those reserved for extra-special fantasizing) into overdrive.

Here's the arcticbeacon article:

Quote:
Federal Whistle Blower Claims Chicago Grand Jury Indicted Bush And Others For Perjury and Obstruction Of Justice; U.S. Attorney's Office Says 'No Comment,' Refusing To Confirm Or Deny Alleged Indictments
Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald's investigation into the Valerie Plame-CIA leak has now spilled over into Bush administration lies involving 9/11 and the war in Iraq, according to sources close to the Chicago probe.
August 2, 2005

By Greg Szymanski

Sources close to the Chicago federal grand jury probe into perjury and obstruction charges against President Bush and others said indictments were handed down this week, but a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Northern District of Illinois refused to comment.

“We are not talking about any aspect of this case and our office is not commenting on anything regarding the investigation at this time,” said Randall Sanborn from the office of U.S. federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald, the attorney conducting the grand jury probe into whether Bush and others in his administration violated federal law in a number of sensitive areas, including the Valerie Plame CIA leak case, involvement in 9/11 and the illegal nature of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

In December 2003, Fitzgerald was named Special Counsel to investigate the alleged disclosure of the identity of who leaked information in the Plame case, but the present grand jury probe has expanded to include the wide-reaching crime allegations as new information surfaced.

Although the U.S. Attorney’s office in Chicago is staying silent, it is well known that Fitzgerald is digging deep into an assortment of serious improprieties among many Bush administration figures based, in part, on subpoenaed testimony provided by former Secretary of State Colin Powell.

According to federal whistleblower Tom Heneghen, who recently reported on www.truthradio.com, Powell testified before the citizen grand jury that President Bush had taken the U.S. to war illegally based on lies, which is a capital crime involving treason under the U.S. Code.

“Regarding the Powell testimony, there is no comment,” said Sanborn.

However, sources close to the federal grade jury probe also allegedly told Heneghen a host of administration figures besides Bush were also indicted, including Vice-President Richard Cheney, Chief of Staff Andrew Card, Cheney Chief of Staff I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez, former Attorney General John Ashcroft, imprisoned New York Times reporter Judith Miller and former Senior Cheney advisor Mary Matalin.

Heneghen, unavailable for comment and first reported by internet reporter Tom Flocco, allegedly also told sources White House Advisor Karl Rove was indicted for perjury in a major document shredding operation cover-up and that Prime Minister Tony Blair was also indicted for obstruction of justice charges.

Heneghen also claimed that Blair failed to honor a subpoena issued by Fitzpatrick and is now consulting with British legal counsel on how to avoid appearing in Chicago.

In recent weeks, there has been much controversy over Fitzgerald’s wide reaching probe which is extending far beyond the Bush administration to include what some have called “a wholesale cleansing” of a crime-laden White House and Congress.

Fitzgerald’s investigation is said to be also centered on members of the 9/11 Commission, members on both sides of the isle in the House and Senate and also select high-powered members of the media.

Needless to say, members close to the administration are ‘fighting mad” with Fitzgerald and reports on Capital Hill are that Senate intelligence Committee Chairman Pat Roberts is trying to derail Fitzgerald’s probe by calling him to testify before the Senate regarding his true motives behind the investigation.

Political observers are now wondering whether administration-friendly Republican legislators, some under investigation themselves, are conspiring like President Nixon did in Watergate with Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox, attempting to fire Fitzgerald in the same manner in order to cool the heat on further investigations into Bush administration crimes.

Last week, other sources close to the investigation said the recent bomb scare in the subway under the Dirksen Federal Building, coincidently near where Fitzgerald was holding his grand jury hearings, raised serious questions as to whether government operatives loyal to Bush were sending the zealous prosecutor a “warning message” that he was entering murky waters with the extent of his investigation.

The bomb scare was reported to local police late Monday afternoon, July 18, causing the subway to be evacuated for approximately 45 minutes while bomb sniffing dogs and swat team members searched for what was reported to be “a suspicious package” left on one of the subway cars.

Besides Fitzgerald’s probe into Bush administration lies relating to 9/11, the war in Iraq and the CIA-Valerie Plame leaks, he is also looking into a huge drug money laundering operation involving both the Clinton and Bush administrations with ties reaching all the way to Arkansas.

Fitzgerald began serving as the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois in September, 2001. He was initially appointed on an interim basis by former Attorney General John Ashcroft before being nominated by President Bush.

The U.S. Senate confirmed his nomination by unanimous consent in October 2001. In December 2003, he was named Special Counsel to investigate the CIA- Valerie Plame case.

For more informative articles, go to www.arcticbeacon.com.

Greg Szymanski

Link: http://www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com/a ... /30722.htm

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Hmmm?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well, if this stuff keeps coming out and looks like it is going to be true, we should be prepared for some major distraction. I got an idea it could happen any time now. It could be something like an OJ-Simpson show, or something way bigger. The more one thinks about what it might or could be, the scarier it becomes. Eeek!

Just a thought ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:00 pm 
Involved
Involved

Hey Folks, Loosecannon, a newbie here,

http://tinyurl.com/an7fr

Don't know if you guys have seen this one yet.

Quote:
By Greg Szymanski

Sherman Skolnick, a long time Chicago ‘judge buster’ with a 40 year history of investigating judicial criminality, today confirmed his sources claim U.S. Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens is in Chicago looking for a way to “prevent a national catastrophe” by mediating the dilemma caused by the recent grand jury indictments against President Bush and other high-level officials.

But you seem to have everything else i have heard yet.

I don't know about Flocco or Skolnick specifically, but I think this story is gonna sprout legs.

It is consistent with the rumors from the MSM past few weeks that the Fitzgerald, I like fitzpatriot, investigation was taking a broader scope of inquiry than just the outing of V P.

And the Newsweek story is interesting.

I have not heard anything about the actual story that I find at all implausible.

The creepy blog crashy, CIA contractor angles associated with Flocco are weird......

But I think this is real. I also think the 5 week Bush hyaedis (?SP)may likely be a "now what" retreat. Or maybe "house arrest".

The word is the indictments have already been served.

Now I hope that there is soon LOTS to talk about here.

BTW 31 years ago today, Millhouse Nixon resigned the presidency!!!

Precedent!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:04 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

thanks....heh heh...i posted that at another forum where there are many right wingers hanging around....i'm dying to see their reactions..lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:20 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

As most of you know, I have always thought that Fitzgerald was after bigger fish than Karl Rove. After all, he has stated from the beginning that Rove was not a target of the investigation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i think he'll be stopped eventually...one way or another.

i would have given my right arm to be on that grand jury.