It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Our Secretary Of State
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yesterday she was shopping on Fifth Avenue. According to several published reports, she spent the Wednesday night at a Broadway show "Spamalot," laughing in tears throughout the show. She was also missing (of course) from the cabinet photos all week long (naturally).

"Eyewitness: Sec of State Condi Rice laughs it up at 'Spamalot' while Gulf Coast lays in tatters. Theater goers on New York' City's Great White Way were shocked to see the President's former National Security Advisor at the Monty Python farce last night -- as the rest of the cabinet responds to Hurricane Katrina..."

And yesterday she was seen shopping in a luxury shoe store on Fifth Avenue.

"Just moments ago at the Ferragamo on 5th Avenue, Condoleeza Rice was seen spending several thousands of dollars on some nice, new shoes (we’ve confirmed this, so her new heels will surely get coverage from the WaPo’s Robin Givhan). A fellow shopper, unable to fathom the absurdity of Rice’s timing, went up to the Secretary and reportedly shouted, “How dare you shop for shoes while thousands are dying and homeless!” Never one to have her fashion choices questioned, Rice had security PHYSICALLY REMOVE the woman."

http://in.sys-con.com/read/125393.htm

Race does not appear to be an issue. Merely a general disregard for the people. I hope you earn more than a million a year. If not you do not count.

TUT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:59 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

this is currently being discussed at many forums and i'm glad it's been brought out in the open. just another nail in bush's political coffin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:02 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

They tried to hasten her back to DC after the story broke, so it would look like she'd been there all the time, but it didn't work, and now SOS Condi Imelda just looks silly...and greedy, and mean-spirited, which is exactly what the little bitch actually is.

By the way, where's the real president during all this...of course, I mean Dicky.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:03 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

By the way, where's the real president during all this...of course, I mean Dicky.

last i heard he was pulling the puppet's strings from wyoming......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:20 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well, it shouldn't be to long now, before we hear all those "heart felt sorrow" stories from Condofleeceya Rice. Perhpas she'll come on the Oprah Winfrey Show and take the heat along with her. They can share and relate. The brain dead public that is helping Bush & company get away with everything, would suck it all up and thirst for more.

SI

--

Last edited by Sir-Irate on Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:37 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

it is disgusting beyond belief... anyone that continues to support this president, his projects, his policies, his nominations, his choices is absolutely and certifiable insane.

because...

the point is credibility...

they lost it...

non existant... I just thought of this and I have to ask you...

George Bush appointed Mike Brown to the Head of FEMA, George Bush
appointed Michael Chertoff to the Head of Homeland Security, a
cabinet position... right?

Then can you explain to me why, given their performance during the
current crisis, why in god's name should I trust WHO George Bush
chooses for Supreme Court Associate Justice? Let Aone the CHIEF JUSTICE???

Considering how well Bush's other appointees performed, I don't believe bush could open a can with an electric can opener...

Neeed help spelling incompetent?

B-U-S-H

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:29 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hurricane Center Director Tells Paper He Briefed Brown and Chertoff on Danger of Severe Flooding

By E&P Staff

Published: September 04, 2005 6:55 PM ET

NEW YORK Dr. Max Mayfield, director of the National Hurricane Center, told the Times-Picayune Sunday afternoon that officials with the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Homeland Security, including FEMA Director Mike Brown and Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, listened in on electronic briefings given by his staff in advance of Hurricane Katrina slamming Louisiana and Mississippi--and were advised of the storm’s potential deadly effects.

"Mayfield said the strength of the storm and the potential disaster it could bring were made clear during both the briefings and in formal advisories, which warned of a storm surge capable of overtopping levees in New Orleans and winds strong enough to blow out windows of high-rise buildings," the paper reported. "He said the briefings included information on expected wind speed, storm surge, rainfall and the potential for tornados to accompany the storm as it came ashore.

"We were briefing them way before landfall," Mayfield said. "It’s not like this was a surprise. We had in the advisories that the levee could be topped."

Chertoff told reporters Saturday that government officials had not expected the damaging combination of a powerful hurricane levee breaches that flooded New Orleans.

Brown, Mayfield said, is a dedicated public servant. “The question is why he couldn’t shake loose the resources that were needed,’’ he said.

Brown and Chertoff could not be reached for comment on Sunday afternoon.

In the days before Katrina hit, Mayfield said, his staff also briefed FEMA, which under the Department of Homeland Security, at FEMA’s headquarters in Washington, D.C., its Region 6 office in Dallas and the Region 4 office in Atlanta about the potential effects of the storm. He said all of those briefings were logged in the hurricane center’s records.

http://www.mediainfo.com/eandp/news/art ... 1001054595

C'mon lets begin debunking and claiming an excellent job and no one ever imagined planes would be used on the WTC. By negligence and stupidity far below the level of their posts they deserve to be fired and ostricized from society for allowing 20,000 to perish. And their Commander and Chief should be impeached for lack of leadership and inadequate delegation of authority resulting in mass murder.

TUT

BTW, there are now 250,000 people in Texas that would more than likely wish him dead!!!!

This post has been edited by Tututkamen: Today, 09:16 PM

--------------------
Death Shall Come on Swift Wings To Him Who Disturbs the Peace of the King
King Tutankhamen's Tomb

http://truthseekers.invisionzone.com/in ... ic=872&hl=