It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:33 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It’s not a Conspiracy, It’s Louisiana Values
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:26 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

LAGOP to Dems: It’s not a Conspiracy, It’s Louisiana Values

(Baton Rouge, La.) The Republican Party of Louisiana today responded to a memo for Governor Kathleen Blanco’s office outlining a strategy of deception and fraud in an attempt to counter recent Republican gains in the state.

LAGOP Chairman Roger Villere called the memo “disturbing” and said that it was “evidence that the Governor and the Democratic Party are finally realizing that the Republican gains in the state are permanent and something about which they should be worried.”

“It’s really amusing that the Governor and the Democratic Party evidently still believe in some ‘right wing conspiracy’,” Villere said.

“I know that economics is not exactly the Governor’s strong point, but someone needs to tell her that the reason conservative ideas dominate the Internet and airwaves in Louisiana has nothing to do with a conspiracy—it’s a simple matter of supply and demand. Most Louisiana citizens believe in smaller government, lower taxes, traditional marriage, and the right to life—that’s the reason that Republicans are winning.

“Do the Democrats think that the 1,102,169 Louisiana voters who cast their ballots for President Bush last year were all part of the conspiracy? Or that I have secret meetings with Chad Rogers, Moon Griffon, and CB Forgotston? Please, Governor. The reason we are winning is because the voters agree with us on the issues,” continued Villere.

“The fact is that the Louisiana Democratic Party was soundly beaten in last year’s elections, and instead of taking responsibility for their loses, they are now trying to blame some ‘right-wing destruction machine’. It would be funny if it weren’t so sad.”

“Governor Blanco should denounce these attempts to manipulate the voters with underhanded and deceptive tactics and let the people decide which party best represents their values,” concluded Villere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:55 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Republicans are disturbed by deception and fraud?!?!:lol:

Do we get to see this disturbing memo "outlining a strategy of deception and fraud", or we just supposed to take the word of the oh so righteous Republican Party of Louisiana.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:00 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

LINKS, bucky?

Show us what you've got! :lol:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:45 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
LINKS, bucky?

Show us what you've got! :lol:

Catherine

Here is the link to the website.

http://www.lagop.com/pr_082205_lagop_to_dems.htm

They don't bother to show the memo. I guess we'll have to do like Bucky and just blindly accept the obviously unbiased assessment of LAGOP Chairman Roger Villere.

I personally could care less about Gov. Blanco, because I live in Illinois. But isn't it amazing that Bush lackeys all over the country, like Bucky, are now obsessed with her? Six weeks ago, none of them could have told you who the Governor of Louisiana was. As soon as it became apparent that the American public was going to hold Bush and FEMA accountable for screwing up big time, the vast army of blind Bushist zombies got their marching orders to attack this previously unknown enemy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

No doubt they don't like the fact that Blanco is one of those women who just "don't know their place...praise Jesus."

:roll:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:59 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

found this on another forum,

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/index. ... opic=87813

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:59 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i believe that the people in that forum, (obviously all staunch right wing) are stretching the facts a bit too much in an attempt to protect bush from blame or ridicule. i watched the video and it appears to be more of a communications break down than mere ignorance as suggested by the forum members.

blanco asks for federal help...period...now she's being chastized for not giving the federal government a specific, detailed list of what type of help she needed? lol..c'mon....isn't that reaching a bit too far? should not the federal government, if they were as astute as some claim them to be, asked her what specifically the help she needed? the video makes it appear as if she called, said "i need help", and that was the end of the conversation.

regardless of how the people in that forum feel, the majority of the nation feels the bush team fucked up..plain and simple. but, i guess in the 'right" world, the world is wrong and only the "right" is right. additionally, it also appears the right hasn't finished playing the "blame game" yet.

give it a rest, your boy is in his last term anyways....you guys are supporting a dying horse....or, in this case, a jack-ass.