It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Don't Play Innocent, Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This is somthing that We the People can not allow to be forgoten. Although I will revel in the day that this administration is held accountable for its actions, we can not forget all whom have allowed this to happen!!

CrimsonEagle

Quote:
On Sept. 24, Washington, D.C., saw a huge rally calling for an end to the war in Iraq and for bringing the troops home. I marched with a contingent of Iraq Veterans Against the War, Veterans for Peace, Gold Star Families, and Military Families Speak Out, the group that has become family for me. I noticed the large number of signs targeting Bush, ranging from impeachment to extradition to The Hague.

Bush is an easy target; but let's not be shortsighted and limit our actions to Bush. We will soon reach 2,000 U.S. soldiers dead, more of a millstone than a milestone on the road this quagmire has traveled. I hope we can hold those responsible accountable for the senseless deaths of both U.S. soldiers and Iraqi civilians. I want to make it clear: George Bush did not send our families to Iraq by himself; Congress allowed George Bush to send our families to Iraq. Congress continues to give money to keep our families there

Read the whole article. http://www.antiwar.com/orig/ashbeck.php?articleid=7710