It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: As we have said, its the oil we are after.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:21 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I found this article fairly interesting. Something I had not heard from the news which we so cherish. It would explain why the US has seemed to be so transfixed on Iran. This quote

Quote:
One bit of news that hasn't received the public vetting it merits is Iran's declared intent to open an international oil exchange market, or "bourse." Not only would the new entity compete against the New York Mercantile Exchange and London's International Petroleum Exchange (both owned by American corporations), but it would also ignite international oil trading in euros.

This says it all. Iran has had it with playing by the NWO rules. It would like to break off on its own which would poise itself against the powers that are now in control. I'm sure that this is something that the powers in control are very, very angered at.

I think that the only thing that would anger them more would be if I finally did figure out how to get some free energy and passed on that knowledge to people for free and with no patent. This is what I would do. I one time had to ask someone I know for some help, and I told him not to tell anyone. He asked me why. I told him because if I got it to work, they would kill me. He does not believe that. He thinks it would be a welcome invention. I seem to disagree.

Unfortunately, the best that I have gotten, has been 2 full revolutions. There is a post on this site though that has re-inspired me to continue on.
Funny thing is, what I am working on looks an awful lot like something Tesla did. I didn't know this until AFTER I designed it. Whether I get it to work or not though is yet to be seen. I have been working on it on and off for about 6 years now. Lol, an awful long time with my best success as being 2 revolutions.

Here is the link that I found this on.

http://vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=46690

CrimsonEagle