It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: required reading
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:58 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Everyday part of my required reading consists of articles which are written from foreign sources as well as local. I believe this is very, very important for all to do, not because the articles are true beyond a reasonable doubt, but because this is what much of the world is seeing. Our news disinformation services do not let us know what the rest of the world is thinking. Each country tends to see what is happening in a different way.

This article has a ring of truth to it, though it is possible that there are some exaggerations. Whether these are in fact all truth's, or their are both truth's and exaggerations does not matter. The people from these countries who read these will most likely see this as being the truth.(In this case with good cause) I feel that it is important to know what others are feeling and why they are feeling the way they do. In some cases I do understand, in others I dont. I also read sites of the Neocons (as much as I can stomach) not because I subscribe to their beleifs, but because I have to know where they stand if I am going to change anything.

This is an article from an Iraq newspaper which I think is worth reading. They were told that we came to liberate them. Do they still believe this?

CrimsonEagle

http://www.watchingamerica.com/azzaman000046.shtml

and this

http://www.watchingamerica.com/azzaman000047.shtml