It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:26 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A SOLDIER TAKES ON MURTHA AND MORAN
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:22 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

A SOLDIER TAKES ON MURTHA AND MORAN
By Michelle Malkin ยท January 06, 2006 07:59 PM
Mudville Gazette has the details on an Army soldier who confronted Dem Reps. John Murtha and Jim Moran at a town hall meeting in Arlington, Va. Greyhawk transcribed the confrontation:

"Yes sir my name is Mark Seavey and I just want to thank you for coming up here. Until about a month ago I was Sgt Mark Seavey infantry squad leader, I returned from Afghanistan. My question to you, (applause)
"Like yourself I dropped out of college two years ago to volunteer to go to Afghanistan, and I went and I came back. If I didn't have a herniated disk now I would volunteer to go to Iraq in a second with my troops, three of which have already volunteered to go to Iraq. I keep hearing you say how you talk to the troops and the troops are demoralized, and I really resent that characterization. (applause) The morale of the troops that I talk to is phenomenal, which is why my troops are volunteering to go back, despite the hardships they had to endure in Afghanistan.

"And Congressman Moran, 200 of your constituents just returned from Afghanistan. We never got a letter from you; we never got a visit from you. You didn't come to our homecoming. The only thing we got from any of our elected officials was one letter from the governor of this state thanking us for our service in Iraq, when we were in Afghanistan. That's reprehensible. I don't know who you two are talking to but the morale of the troops is very high."

Moran - who is one of the few congressmen supporting Charlie Rangel's call to restore the draft - responded quickly: "That wasn't in the form of a question, it was in the form of a statement. But, uhh... let's go over here." And he took the next question.

Cut and run. It's the only way the Dems know.

http://www.michellemalkin.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:53 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I don't know why you are criticizing Jack Murtha. It seems that you have taken his advice to not enlist in the armed forces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
I don't know why you are criticizing Jack Murtha. It seems that you have taken his advice to not enlist in the armed forces.

are you 100% sure of your information?
what do you know about me ?
are you 100% sure that i never enlisted?
how am i to believe anything you say when you assume so much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:24 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

We know that you're a fat assed pig who can't waddle out of his basement. That and you're too much of a coward to give me your address so iIcan come over to your place and give you the treatment you deserve for being a chickenhawk tub of shit.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:34 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
Quote:

are you 100% sure of your information?
what do you know about me ?
are you 100% sure that i never enlisted?
how am i to believe anything you say when you assume so much.

OK, Bucky. Tell us about your enlistment. Where were you stationed? In which unit did you serve?

Your refusal to answer these questions make me 100% sure you are a chickenhawk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:18 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:

i'm not going to answer just for the fact that i have nothing to prove to a bunch of coward turncoats, but it sure is good to know that ingornance makes you 100% sure instead of knowledge, what an idiot you won't tell me your real name so i'm 100% sure that you don't have a name.bah hahahaha, moronthink before you say something stupid again.

Quote:
We know that you're a fat assed pig who can't waddle out of his basement.

showing your intelligence again, ah moron . i don't even have a basement,and calling me fat shows your pure ingorance , you've never even seen me so how do you know i'm fat. thats about like everything you say it's just fabricated to suit your stupidity.

Quote:
you're too much of a coward to give me your address so iIcan come over to your place and give you the treatment you deserve for being a chickenhawk tub of shit.

is this another threat? is this how you and your boyfriend d.p. are going to fight and destroy people. give me your adress and i'll send you mine chickenhawk . thats final you make the threats you send yours first if you don't it just proves what a pussy you are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:59 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

shoeless wrote:

buckshot wrote:
i'm not going to answer just for the fact that i have nothing to prove to a bunch of coward turncoats, but it sure is good to know that ingornance makes you 100% sure instead of knowledge, what an idiot you won't tell me your real name so i'm 100% sure that you don't have a name.bah hahahaha, moronthink before you say something stupid again.

I know a lying coward when I see one. Your's is a lie by omission. You love war, but you refuse to fight. You and your chickenhawk leaders hide behind a curtain of obfuscation about your own lack of military service, while you waste the lives of our brave soldiers in an unnecessary and ill advised bloody adventure. When questioned about this obvious hypocritical conflict, rather than answer honestly, you say that you refuse to answer on principle. What a fucking joke. If you ever served in the military, you are the first veteran I have ever met who refused to admit that he served his country.

You refusal to answer the question is a tacit lie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
I know a lying coward when I see one.

oh now you see me,bahhahaha. whatever freak when are you gonna stop lying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:14 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Now THIS is a Chicken-hawk

While the left is found of referring to President Bush and VP Cheney as "Chicken Hawks, denoting they send people to war when they haven't fought themselves. An assertion which is neither true nor intellectally honest - Let's not leave out KING Chicken Hawk:

Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 8, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft. Given Selective Service Number 3 26 46 228.

Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964
Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968
Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969
Bill Clinton dishonors order to report and is not inducted into the military
Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07,1969 under authority of Colonel E. Holmes.
Clinton signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment
Bill Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969
Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) "registrant who has failed to report...remain liable for induction"
Bill Clinton's birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction, is INELIGIBLE!
Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40
Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while still a fugitive from justice.

Then....

Bill Clinton elected President in 1992 and again in 1996. Per Wikipedia: "Clinton committed troops twice in the former-Yugoslavia to stop ethnic violence, most notably in Kosovo. In addition, Clinton launched military strikes on Iraq several times to punish violations of UN sanctions and an attempt to have former President George H. W. Bush assassinated.

Now THAT'S a Chicken-hawk!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
While the left is found of referring to President Bush and VP Cheney as "Chicken Hawks, denoting they send people to war when they haven't fought themselves. An assertion which is neither true nor intellectally honest - !

Oh really. This is new information. In exactly which wars did George W. Bush and Dick Cheney fight in?

You really believe the shit that you make up?

Quote:
When questioned about his five deferments, which Dick Cheney used to avoid service in Vietnam, he responded, ""I had better things to do."

What's your excuse Bucky?