Post subject: BushLincoln
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:14 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:08 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Oh so somehow Bush sanctioned the building of the aircraft carrier? Trying to paint the traitor coward Bush as a hero? A warmonger is more like it. Boy , there is no low point you won't stoop to when you disseminate your right wing propaganda. Well you will stoop lower when Bush is behind you going "Bumblast, Bombs away, Chifucki" and you're going "Yes Mr. Pres. Yes, you're the gOD."

Quote:
Abraham Lincoln-Ordered-27 Dec 1982,- Built by Newport News. Laid down 3 November 1984, launched 13 February 1988, commissioned 11 November 1989. Life expectancy- 50 years.

Somehow Sen. Kerry, First Elected: 11/06/1984, with a junior seat, could have prevented it from being built? Somehow a senator can rescind orders for its construction made before he was elected?

Too bad, because it is merely a tool of American imperialism anyway and should be blown out of the water. Send it to India to be made into scrap.

More from Bucky's favorite book- "Intelligent Designs for the Less Intelligent" -by G.W, Bush and Company.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:53 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:21 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yeah, Bush loved the troops so much, he sent them into Iraq without proper body armour and on a lie. He doesn't spit on them, He pisses on their legs and tries to convince them that it's raining.

Yeah, no response to my facts about your Kerry and the Lincoln picture/statement because you have none. A brain, if you only had a brain, Bucky. Ask your Sanity Clause to gift wrap one for you and deliver it soon. Who knows you might even get smart enough to become a free thinker and not someone who gets sucked into yhe propaganda you try to spewout. You might even rise up to the level of a DEMOCRAT!

Typical manoeuver from you "Bucky the gutless spineless chickenshithawk. Avoid the issues with more garbage. Why don't you abnswer Shoeless' questions about Bush lies SFB. Oh and while you're at it, why not donate to Jesse's fund, since we're the ones subjected to your mindless cut and paste nonsense, and must respond with such disdain to your irresponsible traitorous treason.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: If every subscriber to this mailing list donated $1 per week our minimum financial needs would be met. If we doubled the size of our list it would only take $0.50 per week. Being financed to this point would mean that TvNewsLIES could pay for it’s overhead and any money over this amount could go towards hiring reporters and expanding the new radio program. It would also allow TvNewsLIES could repay my original investment so that I can do things like pay the rent and buy food! Just something to think about. http://tvnewslies.org/html/an_urgent_message.html

Wouldn't you miss our kind retorts to your meanigless brainless search for Repuglicking propaganda if this site was gone? C'mon you paid traitor and ease your guilty absent minded conscience. It's good for your soul to give, if you had a soul.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.